Friday, November 18, 2011

THIS BLOG Re-opened the Investigation into Natalie Wood's Death!!!


>>> OK. I wasn't alone, but to keep things simple, I'll paste in what I posted on CNN.com this morning. IMMEDIATELY, the blog post mentioned in the comments got over 100 hits (in just the first ten minutes -- more since then!!!): http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/04/letter-to-current-overseer-of-tennessee.html .

As you will soon learn (a month? a year? who knows??? -- this re-opening took about 18 months), Michael Remer, two Presidents Bush, Dick Cheney, Newt Gingrich, Fox News, and many little people like local District Attorney Ben David and Judge Sandra Ray Criner will FALL!!!

I've stated it every few months or so CLEARLY in this blog that I was told several times that I had the KEY and would eventually turn it to collapse NEGATIVITY and help catapult the Human Race to its next level: ARTIST.

I've done it. Did you not pay attention???

>>> Dig in this blog if you want to know more. Now here's what I posted, following a link to the news item:



Commented 2 hours ago in Los Angeles

Scott Kenan:

THANK GOD!!! A year and a half ago, when I first read that questions had arisen regarding this case, I contacted lawyers for Natalie Wood's family and told them all I knew that the writer Gavin Lambert told Tennessee Williams and me in December 1981 about how Natalie, two weeks before her death (approx.) told Gavin: that Robert Wagner and Christopher Walken were having a sexual affair and she was s...cared to death that they would kill her if they knew she had found out. Natalie had already died when Gavin told us this. I also noticed recently that my old blog posts about it had been hit a lot. Now the case is being re-opened. See what I wrote near the bottom of this original posting:
http://sco­ttkenan.bl­ogspot.com­/2011/04/l­etter-to-c­urrent-ove­rseer-of-t­ennessee.h­tml .”




1 hour ago (9:35 AM)
What!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!! Oh please why would you want to add to this mess with such a statement. Some things are better never said and this is one of those things.
History  | Permalink  | Share it


23 minutes ago (10:34 AM)
Hello?!?!?­!? I didn't add to anything -- I helped bring criminals to justice (not yet completed)­. Who the HELL are YOU to want to obstruct justice because you don't want to hear the truth -- Dick Cheney???
History  | Edit  | Permalink  | Share it


1 hour ago (9:45 AM)
Did Robert Wagner and Christophe­r Walken marry and have children?
History  | Permalink  | Share it


22 minutes ago (10:35 AM)
Not yet, anyway. Stay tuned to Celebrity News at 5:00!!!
History  | Edit  | Permalink  | Share it


1 hour ago (9:48 AM)
For some reason, I never watched Robert Wagner again after Natalie's death.
I think the No limit statute on Murder is one of the best statute's in our law.
I remember that after her death, many people thought that her husband killed her.
History  | Permalink  | Share it


21 minutes ago (10:36 AM)
Didn't your brother, Rob, play mini-Me to Robert Wagner in some film???
History  | Edit  | Permalink  | Share it


1 hour ago (9:52 AM)
I always believed that the circumstan­ces surroundin­g Natalie Wood's death didn't quite add up. Your revelation of the affair between Walken and Wagner is the last thing I would have suspected since Wagner has been married several times. Most people are cynical and critical of the boat captain's recent coming forward but the rich and powerful often can buy their own justice. I am glad that an investigat­ion is being reopened and if it is found that Wagner played any part in the death of his wife, that he will receive an appropriat­e punishment­.
History  | Permalink  | Share it


53 minutes ago (10:04 AM)
"Buy my book"

"Read my blog"

Please.
History  | Permalink  | Share it

Scott Kenan:

>>> Couldn't have said it better: Buy my book from the top right of this blog OR in Kindle Edition from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-GLASS-TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS-ebook/dp/B0053480S2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321621656&sr=8-1 

.

No comments: