Saturday, December 1, 2012

A DECISION Has Been REACHED!!! (after a spirited meeting at my apartment this morning)

 
Vehicle driven (presumably) by one of the "post-menopausal American WHITE women", PROVEN by the audio-tape of the Nayarit Estado Inspectors Hearing last Monday that I made (at my contacts suggestion and with THEIR equipment), and subsequently gave to authorities. The TWO older WHITE American women answered EVERY question the inspectors asked and did NOT allow "the aggrieved party" to speak!!!
 
That is my white Pontiac Vibe parked in front of the Ford (remember, Republican Politicians drive Fords, Mercurys, and Lincolns -- to honor Henry Ford who tried to FORCE President Roosevelt, II to side with HITLER during WWII, rather than the ALLIES!!! Democratic Politicians drive General Motors cars or Chryslers, usually.





>>> BREAKING NEWS!!! (3:43 PM): To read the posting of the Letter (which has QUICKLY gotten RECORD HITS on my blog!!!) and



FREED BOTH PRESIDENT OBAMA AND PRESIDENTE PENA NIETO OF CIA BLACKMAIL:
 


* * *


>>> AGREED TO AT MY MEETING WITH THE OREGON FIREFIGHTER THIS MORNING:


1. I will NOT use his name again in my blog.


2. I will DELETE all material concerning him and others of his friends (including certain American WHITE WOMEN of Chacala -- and his wife in Meh-SEE-yuh as well), WITHIN THREE DAYS.


While I had already intended to do that to remove any possible MISUNDERSTANDING concerning my rented dwelling and landlord, I have already heard from certain contacts, and I have to meet with them later today to discuss the strategy of this and what is actually to be done. As all SHOULD know, I am NOT paid by anyone for my work as a reporter -- it's PRESS WORK, really, this blog being more a newspaper than anything else -- although tempered by HUMOR as CLEARLY stated in the upper right corner of the blog.


I anticipate I will be able to remove the material within the time limit agreed to -- but it might be more toward the end of it -- although this is not MY preference.


Yesterday, I delivered vials of soil sample from my yard, as directed by both Federale and US Authorities -- for lab analysis. BOTH agencies continue to agree that Americans and Mexicans-or-questionable-integrity had DUPED those who transported the goods.


Both Mexicans and Americans who had received word in town of my SPIRITED meeting from witnesses who called them on cell phones PROVES the new CITIZENS' WATCH program is WORKING AS INTENDED.


Thank you. I was greatly comforted to be greeted by people who had ALREADY HEARD of the meeting.


Details that might be seen as inflamatory were earlier emailed to my discrete list of 1,500 in the US and Mexico so that this blog did not cause any serious ANGER ERUPTIONS.


>>> ADDITIONALLY, the Oregon Firefighter made CLEAR that he has a PERMIT to grow marijuana in Oregan (I, being from Georgia and North Carolina can hardly IMAGINE a state doing this -- and am a bit ENVIOUS -- but know such things are REAL and LEGAL).


He also stated EMPHATICALLY that he does NOT grow HUGE crops of ANYTHING (including coffee) at his place in Meh-SEE-yuh, Mexico.


* * *


But part of that email should be pasted in below:


>>> PART OF THAT EMAIL:


There is ANOTHER MATTER of extreme importance to residents of Chacala. As has been well-reported in the Press, when Drug Mafia MUSCLE IN to take over a town COMPLETELY, NOT ONLY do they see that businesses owned by HONEST PEOPLE are SUPPRESSED (like putting a guest house's sign in a hiding place so no "regular" guests looking for rooms would know it is a guest house -- or BAD-MOUTHING good restaurants and leaving TINY TIPS for waiters), but they cause DECENT PEOPLE to be scared (usually without actual violence), so that DECENT PEOPLE eventually LEAVE THE TOWN TO THE MAFIA!!!
 
An incident happened last night that had NOTHING to do with me, I just happened to run into the family affected and they shared it with me. I have seen this family around town a number of times before, and know they are American citizens who live here at least semi-permanently. A woman of retirement age to 10 years older than that was SERIOUSLY STALKED last night on the streets of Chacala. She was STILL VISIBLY UPSET, although she was safe in the end. I offered that she should CALL ME if she has more trouble because I'm afraid of NOTHING, but a gentleman of size in her party said he'd worked for years as a bouncer in tough bars in Boston, so he would take care of anything.
 
I caution ALL residents -- foreigners and natives alike -- to BEWARE for a few days. The Mafia is MAD AS HELL AT ME, and MIGHT try to take it out on YOU, most people being more easily frightened than am I. This is ALL about INTIMIDATION; they CANNOT AFFORD much real violence as IT WOULD PROVE MY POINTS!!! So don't worry too much, but keep your eyes open.
 
For MORE info on what kinds of posts I will soon remove, please see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/11/lets-rear-end-some-yankees.html .
 
3. THANK GOD I audio-recorded the Monday hearing and passed it off to authorities so that there is a RECORD of how the American women DOMINATED the "aggrieved parties" in the Inquiry!!!
 
4. I did not previously report this, but I ALSO discretely took SOIL SAMPLES AT THE REQUEST of BOTH the Federales and American Agents and handed them over to contacts yesterday (variously) when I went to Puerto Vallarta -- so a lab can analyse what the powder was that was spilled. Please remember that it could have been a DIFFERENT spill from a very close time -- and the bags I saw transferred where SOLID-LOOKING and seemingly well closed, so I DO have my doubts it was contents of those bags.
 
 
 
I will NOT be given the results of testing BECAUSE I SPILL TOO MANY FRIJOLES IN THIS BLOG!!!
 
 
5. In the matter of the CIA's blackmailing of both President Obama and -- as of today!!! -- Presidente Pina Nieto, the BLACKMAIL WAS KILLED THE MINUTE ROBERT F. KENNEDY, JR.'S organization read my email.
 
 
 
Democrats have been meeting secretly to decide how to handle Obama's situation, and it looks like the LIKELY outcome will be that he continues on, does NOT come out, but NO LONGER IS ENSLAVED BY THE CIA/NAZI/REPUBLICANS/PRI PARTY, MEXICO/EPISCOPAL CHURCH!!!
 
 
 
Stay tuned to the blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com .
 
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BLOG --
 
 
 
 
AMERICA'S SOURCE OF TRUTH!!!
 
 
 
Scott David Kenan
 
 


.
 

No comments: