Monday, December 17, 2012

Rough and RAW: TRUTH. DEAL with It!!!

 
Abruzzo, Italy: the Adriatic town where my new friend Massimo (in Latin: Maximus, as in the movie GLADIATOR) owns one of his several houses, a villa that he says is 200 feet from the beach and I can use it any time I want to. There are servants as well, but I am down to my last few hundred dollars and doubt I will get there before selling one of my manuscripts.
 
 
I feel motivated, wouldn't you???




>>> FROM DICK CHENEY'S BOOK:




In Facebook "prison" for 30 days, which means I'm on on house arrest; I'm grounded, but I can accept visitors; I can't request friends, even if friends suggest them to me. But I can respond to Friend Requests. Unfortunate, because it has been my lifeline and connection beyond isolation here at Hospice Central.
Like · ·
  • 5 people like this.
  • Marina McCreery You, too ? Did u get "punished" too ? I won't tell, promise. I'm apparently a very bad girl, too.....oh well....hang in there, my FB friend !
  • Rayan Carvalho WHAT? That's crazy they did that to you! I'm sorry - I'm going to miss your beautiful writing...((hugs))
  • David W. Hardy I'm in here again, too, been here several times (recidivist). I'm now actually in solitary (but hey it seems to be 'all men' in here at the moment). I'm just afraid FB has made a deal with one of Jan Brewer's private outfits and I'll be transferred to their system... I should learn to Tweet.. like a good jailbird...
  • Marina McCreery Wait a minute, David W. Hardy and David Shaw....I can't be the only "bad girl" on FB....could I ? I'm rather nice, I thought. (lol)
  • Scott Kenan Big WHOOP!!! I've been banned from friending FOUR TIMES (once for a week, 3 x for a month), banned NUMEROUS times from posting comments anywhere except on my own page, had ALL messages and IM's blocked or STRICTLY FORBIDDEN plenty of times -- as well as FB freezing on me 5 - 20 times per day almost EVERY DAY. I swanny: they are even WORSE than my mother, the certified TOP NAZI in the US and Dick Cheney's boss. FORTUNATELY I wrote a blog all about it and how I WON and am flying to NYC tomorrow to possibly even SHOW OFF!!! HA!!! Scott http://scottkenan.blogspot.com
    scottkenan.blogspot.com
  • David W. Hardy I'm an attorney Scott... but I may need you to be my FB 'hitman'! Hit them for me, too!
  • Marina McCreery Wow, Scott Kenan, you are a gangsta - a rock star ! What great company we all keep on little Facebook. I felt very badly, I'm just trying to keep it light, I guess.
  • Scott Kenan Us heavies are graced and charged to serve the Common Weal. How I got this lucky is FAR beyond my ken, but in the Kenan Family of North Carolina we have an ancient saying: "I'd just like to express my gratitude for having been allowed to serve." Next up??? Someone in New York City can just serve ME a dang COCKTAIL (or cock)!!!
  • Ric Depavie If you want to send a friend request, ask a mutual friend to ask that person to send YOU a friend request. Let's see Facebook try and stop that!
  • Marty Daymude i do not understand that.
  • David Shaw People can request me to be their friend, and I can post and comment with you current friends.
  • Raj Equality Veggivore I have the same restriction. FB is weird. Aren't we here to make new friends.
  • Scott Kenan I cannot BELIEVE this!!! I JUST GOT BANNED from friending for 30 days -- even though EVERYONE I've ASKED has ACCEPTED my friend request for the LAST 6 MONTHS!!! I swear i could SHOOT someone --a dnthey ALSO siad my comments will be "limited" for that period too. Good thing the only gun I own is permanently attached (and not lethal).
  • Scott Kenan My FIFTH such ban and NONE of them were provoked by a THING -- except my POLITICAL VIEWS!!!
  • Schuyler Erlich I think that you're doing a remarkable thing for/with your Mom. I didn't have that chance in 2009 when I lost my Mom. I did get to send her a poem that I wrote about her before her departure date describing our life together from my point of view and it brought her to tears,so I have that. But to be able to spend the time you are with her and her friends,family & partner is an exquisite bittersweet opportunity that you'll cherish even though the ending is predictably sad,she'll leave in the knowledge and comfort of closure and love. In that way,I envy you a little.
    May God bless you and yours.
  • Scott Kenan Well put, Schuyler!!! My Mom is not well at all right now -- but it is NOT an illness -- she's been watching Fox News and there has seen that all her well-made plans when FOR YEARS she was Dick Cheney's chief liason with the Pope, are all falling to ruin. Dad and I expect she will concoct a chemical way to make her suicide look like a heart attack or something. I love my Mom, she raised me right (except for the swastikas on the dinner plates all through the 1950s and 60s. I've made the best peace i can with her, and had another serious heart-t0-heart with my 94 year old Dad last night. Mom will go now that Nazism is finally beaten in the USA -- probably by Obama either being Impeached by the the Democrats for his Chicago Drug Mafia connections with the CIA and Republican Party as well as TOP Episcopal Church and the Pope (but not the Catholic people in general. I'm OK and expect to make a fortune off my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams for for what I documented in my blog of fulfilling the promise I made to Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis at a party on Jan. 11, 1982: that I would EVENTUALLY get her and President Kennedys revenge. By the GRACE OF GOD, the REAL help of the top people in the Sinatra Family, some Kennedys, MATBE some of my UBER-rich Kenan relatives, IT HAS BEEN DONE. And FACEBOOK can take a FLYING LEAP for all I care!!! !!! !!! it's time to PARTY!!! Scott
  • Charlotte Coqui fb loves to punish people.
  • Scott Kenan I guess it's FEMALE then (no offence ladies). My mother beat us EVERYDAY with her fists -- careful never to cause bruises. That and all those swastikas. And my several friends she had murdered as her many attempts to murdeer me and my sister jane, once (Jane sustained brain injury and was in a coma for five days -- came out NAZI-controllable to the MAX, so Mom didn't have to keep trying to kill her. My bother Mike and little sister Julie EMBRACED Mom's swastikas. I hope the old bag DOES commit suicide and I know after 63 years of living with her Dad would like that too. She wouldn't even accept my thanks for birth, kick-ass education, and appreciation for the the strength of chracter I got from fighting her every attempt to murder or not-house commit me. Some people cannot be helped. I have learned to just say thanks, but that's enough, now. See ya in another life under better circumstances, perhaps. What else could I do??? Scott
 
  • Scott Kenan And it's NOT a female thing -- but women DO try to control men often. My mother is the worst of them and I can only hope she ends her life today. Scott
  • Scott Kenan Thank you Charlotte. i've benn to HELL and back and am healthy, full of life, ready to get on to WRITING about what I want to and I am SO SICK OF POLITICS which I NEVER wanted into but was FORCED to keep Mom and her people from murdering me. I BELIEVE it is over now, but when I can sing that DING-DONG song, I'll feel more relaxed. Mom's people ALWAYS come back from the DEAD, almost, like that BOT played by Schwartzenegger that even MELTED almost totally reformed itself and struck again. THAT is my MOTHER and her DAMNED Republican/Nazi/Episcopal group. I'm tired of it and I might just have to have a COCKTAIL soon -- even if here it is only 3:57 PM and more than an HOUR before decent people drink. Of maybe I'll walk by one of the neighbors' "herbal bonfires". That can be relaxing if not too much too . . .
  • Charlotte Coqui i'll see you writing about what you want to and already at peace whether your mom sticks her spoon in the wall now or the next now. enjoy the herbal bonfire or whatever.
  • Scott Kenan Thank you Charlotte, for that so-very-kind and gentle comeuppance. I sometimes forget: I am ALWAYS creating MY OWN reality!!! I must STOP BLAMING MY MOTHER (and let her choke on her swastikas, heal herself, or whatever she needs to go wherever SHE decides to go. I am relaxed now. And you are lucky because you are currently in NO DANGER of being friended by me for a month. Being my friend can be challenging at times. LOL!!!
  • Elaine Roth-Nichols Some women obsess over controlling their daughters, too, not just sons. I beleived for years that ALL mothers were scary, warped individuals because of my own personal experience. As I got older I grew to understand my mother was damaged and a product of her environment (by her experiences in WW2.) But that didn't make life with her any less hellish... I was so fearful that her behavoir might be genetic, I vowed to NEVER have children (and I didn't!) Psychological abuse can be the worst infliction. I hate to say this, but I never felt I had drawn a breath of free air until she passed away. That first sunrise was the most beautiful thing I ever saw.
  • Charlotte Coqui i don't feel alone anymore.
  • Charlotte Coqui for me it's my father, though, not my mother. mostly.
  •  
    Scott Kenan
    Scott Kenan Wow -- and I think this is the place to also disclose that my Mom was FORCED repeatedly at the age of six to bive her "retarded" uncle BJs -- he an unwashed German immigrant with full skin. That same year, the Ku Klux Klan burned a cross on the front yard because my grandfather was a Catholic and running for minor political office. I even discussed these things again with Dad last night. Knowing the beginnings of what warps a child who at the age of 90 STILL is resentful and America's TOP NAZI does help. She LITERALLY is in that position -- or was until she got this old. But I'll be fime. Knowedge IS power and on my Dad's side, the UBER-WEALTHY Kenan distant relatives who got TWICE of much of Standard Oil as Rockefeller -- control of Coca-Cola, Bank of America, etc came from somewhere else -- really HAVE been the world's LARGEST private support of university education for over 100 years now. So I have Dad's heritage to couch myself in, having abandoned the values of my immediate family many years ago.
  • Charlotte Coqui i don't have children. just dogs. i treat them better than i was treated as a child. and i'm proud of this. and i'm still learning their language. we enjoy life.
  • Scott Kenan And Mr. DAVID SHAW actually STAYED at THE BREAKERS HOTEL in Palm Beach recently for a psychologists' convention. This is Henry Flagler's MAIN hotel still existing, now owned by my distant cousin Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, NC. TSKIII and I both dated the same guy at different times in Wilmington, NC in 1985 -- ME while the exteriors of his Carolina Apartments on Kenan Plaza were being used for the exteriors of Isabella Rossallina's apartment in the movie BLUE VELVET, which a friend of mine, Steve Fox, wants to remake into a MUSICAL. LOL!!! it's ALL a Cosmic Joke (if you keep your sense of humor).
  •  
     
    Scott Kenan I think this a wrap for me on the subject -- escaept that I have two cats just like your dogs (treatment-wise). HA!!!
     
    Elaine Roth-Nichols We can choose, deliberately, to shed our pasts, to move forward and beyond our upbringings, establishing our own personal philosophies and values. To admit where we've been (and what we've endured) seems to make wriggling free a little easier. Some of these threads make for a healthy release and make it apparent that we are indeed not alone. There is solace for those who still need it and added comfort for those of us who have recovered. People who poke fun at Facebook users haven't witnessed the good...
  • Scott Kenan I agree with Elaine -- I'm just a bit TIRED of the POLITICALLY MOTVATED CRAP Facebook frows in my face on behalf my mother. Facebook is WELL KNOWN to be run by the CIA to read everyone's inner thoughts. THAT is who PROFITS from FACEBOOK even when the posting eople don't. IT'S AMERICA'S TAX DOLLARS AT WORK SURVEILING AMERICAN CITIZINES TO SEE WHO IS NAUGHTY AND WHO IS NICE.
  •  
     
     
     
     
     
    .
     


     
     
     
    .

     

    No comments: