Saturday, December 8, 2012

SUSPENDING My Cooperation with Obama and Mayor Emanuel's GAY BATH HOUSE

 
Mr. Justin LaNasa of Wilmington, NC: UBER-FAILURE!!!




>>> ADDED AT 2:20 PM, MST: HOW I POSTED THIS TO ARIANNA HUFFINGTON'S PAGE ON FACEBOOK (not showing: Facebook THREATENED ME that I might be BANNED from posting if I actually posted this. LOL!!!


I wish I'd thought ot get a screne-capture of it!!!


Scott



Arianna Huffington and 14 others also posted about Barack Obama.


 
Like · · · about an hour ago ·




>>> JUST EMAILED TO SOME CHICAGO CROOKS:


Some supporting info:


http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/10/thank-you-justin-lanasa-think-voice-of.html

http://cwilmington.com/member_detail.php?id=402

https://www.facebook.com/jlanasa#!/jlanasa?fref=ts



Dear Mr. Randy Briefs of BRIEFS, GUMPSHUN, & GREE, LLC (law firm in my imagination that represents REAL people in Chicago, IL who are suing me to SHUT UP in Cook County District Court):
 
It has come to my attention that HUGE numbers of posts from my blog http://scottkenan.blogspot.com are inexplicably missing from 2009 -- especially the latter months. This has changed my mood.
 
THEREFORE: Until FURTHER NOTICE I am SUSPENDING my decision to voluntary redact or withdraw ANY OF MY BLOG POSTS until those STOLEN FROM MY BLOG are reposted EXACTLY WHERE THEY WERE and ACCURATELY.
 
I realize that I CANNOT blame either of you, but perhaps you are CONNECTED to those who did this. Chiefly, I suspect Mr. Justin LaNasa of Wilmington, NC and his FACEBOOK FRIENDS whom I CAUGHT RED-HANDED declaring they were going to SHUT DOWN MY BLOG and a few hours later I was BLOCKED PERMANENTLY from logging into my blog until I EMAILED my list specifying all of this -- and later posted it on my blog.
 
May I remend you that Mr. LaNasa is the FAILED 2011 Republican candidate for Mayor of Wilmington, NC -- and ALSO the person owning a TATTOO PARLOR of Front Street, whose friends who hung out in and near his store TAUNTED ME IN THE STREETS OF WILMINGTON with jeers of "Child Molester! Child MOLLESTER!!! Don't you EVER pull my boy's PANTS down again!!!" They worked in co-operation with Wilmington downtown Police Officers (whose names i will NOT disclose publicly before Court) who had put Anna Berry (whose parents now own the William R. Kenan, SENIOR house at 110 Nun Street up to filing false charges of stalking against me -- as well as the POLICE told me Anna claimed to THEM that I had done "sexually inappropriate" things with her son, whom I'd never met, but once saw in an upstairs widow as I looked up from below.
 
This is the SAME Anna Berry whom I accuse of TERRORIZING Linda Lavin and her resatz-husband Steve Bakunas into MOVING OUT of Wilmington. Their backyards were adjacent, and even though Anna's communications with me were ENTIRELY FRIENDLY and she NEVER asked me not to contact me, she DID tell me she HATED the witch Lavin and was gonna "get her" one day -- this while showing me the garage at the Kenan house, which she claimed had no new roof (at least in back), because of something Linda Lavin had done.
 
Anyway, YOUR project is to get this corrected or I CANNOT voluntarily remove ANYTHING for now. Mr. LaNasa (who left the Republican Party for the Libertarian one sometime after his 2011 failed election), follows Jaime Southheimer of Wells Fargo Advisors' email address in the top line. The one after that is an investigative branch of the WIMINGTON STAR NEWS, which may or may NOT be corrupted by Kevin Maurer -- CIA operative who now HEADS the Star News CITY DESK to filter all info for the CIA, pretended to be interviewing ME for his next book (but was only spying for the CIA), and ALSO is credited with ghost-writing NO EASY DAY, the RUN-AWAY BEST SELLER about "Matt Bissonnette's" story about the UNNECESSAY killing of Osama Bin Laden. The blackmailed President Obama HAD to have Bin Laden killed so his blackmailers would not have the truth come out about how BUSH, CHENEY, and BIN LADEN with Saudi Royals planned 9/11 -- partly to benefit OPEC and harm the Kenan Family of North Carolina who still control Exxon-Mobil and Chevron, AMERICAN COMPANIES!!!
 
Also to protect the Chicago Drug Mafia Central Command that works with the TOP of the Repubican Party, "Wall Street" and "Big Banks" (who make a lot of money off all this), the Episcopal Church (only in the USA), the Pope -- and my OWN DANG MOTHER, Ruth Anned (Meyer) Kenan, semi-retired HEAD of the Nazis in the USA.
 
So GET ON IT BOYS -- and I hope to hear of your success SOON!!!
 
Given what has been established AND ALL BUT ADMITTED BY MR RANDY BRIEFS OF BRIEFS, GUMPSHUN, & GREE(D) IN CHICAGO, there was NO LEGAL FILING of the action against me in Cook County Court -- although Mr. Briefs seems to have HOODWINKED the judge into believing the papers were served to me legally. They were not. I suggest YOU decide YOUR OWN FATE AND FUTURE if I find myself UNABLE to remove posts before your next scheduled appearance in this case in court -- which I believe is this coming Monday.
 
So sayeth Scott David Kenan!!!
 
 
Scott the HOTTENTOT!!!
 
 
 


.
 

No comments: