Sunday, February 24, 2013

John Bak: Your New Tennessee Williams Biography is RIDDLED With DELIBERATE LIES . . .

 
John Bak
 
 







I will later today (I hope), TAKE YOUR BOOK DOWN -- as well as report on ANOTHER hijacking of my 6' 11" (two meters, ten) identity by FAILED Wilmington, NC REPUBLICAN mayoral (2011 race) candidate Justin LaNasa -- a tattoo-parlor owner, whose hangers-out were the ones in Wilmington, NC who in falsely cat-called me that I was a child molester when I lived there homeless and fought not only six REAL imprisonments on eight FALSE charges -- as well as TWO false nut-house commitments, which I was immediately sprung from by the psychiatrist in charge of the hospital -- and MANY threats to my life by Wilmington, NC Police in service to the Chief, Ralph Evangelous who REGULARLY smoked CRACK in a crack house owned by an acquaintance of mine.
 
In any case, these SAME PEOPLE have AGAIN stolen my identity and changed my email address on an account at a site i have NEVER even visited: LiveJournal.com, who kindly sent me a series of three emails detailing each step the CRIMINAL(s) took in SUCCESSFULLY doing this. It was my former employer of 18 years, Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com -- ALSO working with now retired GA Republican Congressman John Linder who worked with Patrick distribution all the illegal drugs brought into the USA by the CIA and corrupted US Military at Maxwell AFB, where we had LEGITIMATE contracts to place ads in yearbooks of THREE Air Force Colleges there.
 
You can read about all of that and my intimate conversations with Mr. Tom Beyer, chief aid to Republican Congressman Tom Woodall -- who had PREVIOUSLY been John Linder's CHIEF AIDE, so HAD to be a part of all of this BEFORE as well as NOW. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/01/congratulations-to-nephew-maxwell.html .
 
It was Patrick Stansbury's employees Geraldine "Gerry" Flynn and her legal husband Joel Miller, who in early 2010 were kind enough to inform me that Patrick Stansbury had HACKED my computer (he hacks ALL his employees' computers), and STOLEN my Word file that had all my email addresses and passwords -- later giving that info to Mr. LaNassa to FURTHER corrupt everything. They ALSO told me that the conspiracy Patrick was involved in with FELLOW REPUBLICANS was BIGGER than I could possibly imagine -- and that I was SLATED TO BE KILLED by these people. They did NOT call Patrick a "NAZI", although I do.
 
In any case, YOU have chosen to lay with the NAZI DEVILS with the help of Thomas Elliot Keith, Sewanee's TOP enforcer of their policy of DESTROYING the reputation of my former employer, Mr. Williams. And it is YOU who will PAY THE PRICE!!!
 
Tennessee Williams' work STANDS ON ITS OWN and cannot be harmed irreparably by NAZIs like YOU!!!
 
Good luck staying out of PRISON!!!
 
Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (in political asylum from North Carolina ONLY)
 
 
 
 
 
 
* * *
 

>>> DETAILS ON JUSTINE LANASA's LATEST THEFT OF MY IDENTITY (he is assisted by Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com ):


MESSAGE SENT VIA: http://www.livejournal.com/support/submit.bml to support@livejournal.com (verbatim) :

I have received your three emails at scottdkenan at gmail dot com 7:50 - 7:53 AM, today, 24 February 2013, showing that someone has HACKED my IDENTITY, and changed "my" email address to scottdkenan at hotmail dot com -- an address I have never had -- nor do I know the password to it.

1. Because of my own mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC having admitted to me during the past week that I have finally NEUTRALIZED her as America's TOP Nazi and Dick Cheney's chief liaison with the last several Popes in Rome -- as well as Mom's cheerful admission that my political blog, which can be reached googling my name or its title, "The Weather Up Here" is what ACTUALLY CAUSED POPE BENEDICT/RATZINGER, former PROUD member of HITLER YOUTH while he was an ordained Catholic Priest, and later a Prisoner of War in US Prison after he was captured during WWII, to resign -- and decide to remain in Vatican City where NAZI-CATHOLICS can protect him from PROSECUTION for his NAZI and SEX crimes -- for the rest of his life.

This is the background of WHY I have these difficulties. The ONLY Scott Kenan in the world that I have EVER been able to find any evidence of is Scott C. Kenan of Cincinnati, OH, who ostensibly owns the Carolina Copperheads ONLINE ONLY baseball team, which might in fact be a scam. Scott C. is said to be 6' 10" tall (I am 6' 11" tall -- so difficult to steal my identity in any REAL WAY -- only electronically!!!), and although his "team" is "Carolina" oriented, he does NOT appear in any of the Kenan-of-North Carolina biographies -- nor can one find much googling for his family's history.

References for my being a REAL PERSON: District Attorney Benjamin R. David of Wilmington, NC: 910-772-6610, my attorney, Jenifer Harjo: (910) 251-7090. Also I know the Mayor of Wilmington, Bill Saffo, the Sheriff of new Hanover County (probably the ONLY Law Enforcement official who is NOT corrupt), Ed McMahon: 910-798-4161, as well as quite a few District and Superior Court justices presiding in the Courts of Wilmington, NC -- any of whom would verify my identity, including Judges Sandra Ray Criner and Jeffrey Noecker, whom I am filing lawsuits against for GROSS VIOLATIONS of my CIVIL RIGHTS. The others, I believe are uncorrupted.

I ask that since I have NEVER contacted livejournal before -- nor ever had a blog or other business there -- that you SHUT DOWN anything attached to my name or ANY email address using or associated with my name until you can VERIFY TRUE IDENTITY of the person who initiates/ed it.

I trust i will NOT have to add YOUR organization to the list of those I intend to SURE FOR ENORMOUS DAMAGES soon -- although it would be fun.

Please use scottdkenan@gmail.com -- MY address that remains also corrupted. I DO get most of the email sent to me there.

Thanks,
Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
 
* * *
 
>>> Progress of my claim can be viewed here:

 
Additional info on Scott C. Kenan: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/nailing-nailing-nailing-republicans-and.html .
 
On Patrick Stansbury, here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/04/evidence-against-patrick-stansbury-of.html .

 
The ACADEMY AWARDS SHOW tonight should be FUN, no???


Scott



 
 
"LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST"
 
 
.

No comments: