Wednesday, February 27, 2013

MORE Things I Forgot to Clarify/Response to Chicago Drug Mafia LIBEL SUIT Against Me!!!

 
Don't let this happen to YOU!!!
 
(unwillingly)
 
 
 


>>> QUICK NOTES!!! :


1. "Sandra Ray Criner" figures in SIX of the TOP TEN search-phrases leading people to this blog today, beginning with third position. "Scott Kenan blog" was #1; "Evan Fish" was #2. For two hours, hits from Mexico were beating those from the USA!!!


2. I got a series of EIGHT emails (junk, mostly), from both Lee Gosney <lee@topgrad.com> and L. Gosney <gosney@pentagon-usa.com>. Since Lee emailed me two or three times in 2011 that he was in bed dying of inoperable cancer and really could NOT read or respond to emails any more, I continued, knowing that Patrick Stansbury would be ANNOYED by getting my emails to Lee (he would take over the accounts if Lee had to give up and assign them to others). I also watched for obituaries -- none of which have appeared.


Either Lee lied and has been fine all along (probably having to go deeper under cover), or THE LORD has blessed him with a HEALTHY RECOVERY!!!


3. President Obama's new Treasury Secretary (whom I do NOT know enough about to have an opinion), is claimed by those I trust in or near the White House to be 1. Unqualified, and 2. IN SYNC with the Wall Street/BIG BANKS/Rahm Emanuel/Bill Clinton/Bush/Cheney crowd that controlled Obama during his first term. Either Obama is STILL controlled by them (Banking and legal/Illegal Drugs being their MOST PROFITABLE CENTERS, the GreedBots will SUDDENLY SUPPORT MARRIAGE EQUALITY and who knows what else -- just to protect their CORE, which ALSO INCLUDES EASY ACCESS TO GUNS.


Also possible is that the new Treasury Secretary HAS FLIPPED and they are waiting to SPRING HIM on his old allies. I'm afraid to discover the truth here.


4. Now that the Civil Trial of BP is underway, NO ONE is publicly reporting what I saw several places (including HuffPost) shortly after they got cameras to see WHAT was happening in that well: that the part that failed (or its installation or maintenance), was the responsibility of HALLIBURTON, a Dick Cheney Company.


Last November, on my return drive to Mexico from Atlanta, GA, I met a middle manager of Halliburton at a gas pump in Texas. HE ACKNOWLEDGED that NO ONE was remembering that fact that he agreed was true, and told me "everyone at Halliburton" knew it.


5. It took TWO DAYS, text messages to Sonny, voicemails to BOTH Sonny and Martin Jacobo, but just now Martin called to give me a whole SLEW of indistinguishable, passionate gibberish -- which I cut through to let him know I want Sonny to KEEP the ice chest as his family needs it and I have (had) two. Martin didn't know what to make of that -- but his voice was nicer at the end.

 
* * *


>>> FOR CLARITY:


1. MOST IMPORTANT THING to clear up (and I've meant to for a while): No matter WHAT questions I have about the association of Hilary Russell (one of my former partners in www.whalestalecapemay.com ), and her family's apparent association with MY family, it was Hilary and Chuck who taught me LOVE within our "corporate" and "personal" families -- and I am FOREVER LOVING THEM for that.


I ended up with a GREAT STORY, they got a GREAT BUSINESS (which I do NOT feel cheated over -- assuming I get the full discount that was spelled out in our separation agreement and if I ever get back there). When I visited Whale's Tale in late 2009, I was SHOCKED at how good it looked and thought it was FAR BETTER than I could have expected. There was NOT a single item I would NOT buy -- and I WANTED TO BUY most things they sell!!!


As to the beginning of the business, Hilary and I shared creative decisions (buying and display), but I yielded to her since she was better. I handled all the bookwork and was always pushing BIGGER IDEAS, which she and Chuck (who was kind of ROPED into being a part of things and stayed away as much as possible early on), tended to resist. I worked harder and longer than they -- something I'm sure they came to appreciate later. I built the CONCEPT of the business as a BUSINESS, and eased them into practicalities. THEY taught me to be more HUMAN.


It worked. And I'm very PROUD of what they, Sue, Karan, and the others have accomplished.


2. A few weeks ago, I studied the Kenan lineage CAREFULLY and now think there is LITTLE chance I have the "royal genes". That said, I DO have the "trouble-making" Cherokee smidge, and my sister-in-law, niece, and nephews have the "Kenan Royal Line" via Gail's mother, Ann (McRee) Godley, who recently was discovered to be descended from the Johnston(e)s of North Carolina -- where the wealthy Kenans got it as well.


With Connor, Max, and Taylor SO LOADED, I hope they don't trip up!!!


3. The Panama Canal Zone ceased to exist in 1997, when it came fully under Panamanian rule. I don't know WHAT Sonny's friend Juan Angel Quinones Olivas meant to actually reveal to me about the high tolls and landing/take-off fees there, as well as NO CUSTOMS INSPECTIONS for those returning to the US. None of this jibes, although it might be partially true -- and maybe things are a JURISDICTIONAL MESS. I don't know.


But my EARLIER meeting half a year ago with George W. Bush's TOP money launderer who has a jet-port on an island off Panama IS true and entirely a separate matter. http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/09/martin-lamb-george-w-bushs-self.html .


Scott


>>> EMAIL TO CHICAGO DRUG MAFIA LAWYER (I'm being sued for $50,000.00 for LIBEL by Rahm Emanuel's associates).


Dear Mr. Briefs:
 
I have just completed removing what I sincerely believe are the last vestiges of things in contention. I only regret that there will not be time for search engines to gain new GULPS of the Internet's content before next Court. Were it otherwise, your searching would be a lot easier.
 
But please check at least randomly to see if I have in fact done so -- and alert me immediately if I have overlooked anything.
 
I hope you will agree that it is time to put this matter to rest. I have never wanted to harm your client (nothing that soap and water couldn't take care of -- MUD-SLINGING, silly!!!) -- only to make him think. And the suit is unlawfully filed so has no legal reality anyway (or at least YOU won't if you proceed any further than dismissing it March 1). I hate to sound like that but have learned it best to type FORTHRIGHTLY.
 
All that typed and considered and read by y'all, I again wish to remind you that I am willing to discuss any other actions I should do. If they are NEW things, please also explain.
 
I look forward to your reply, and if you DO decide to continue or try for a verdict, please give me the courtesy of a reply so that I can begin licking my lips as I prepare to take you down LEGALLY (or just come on down here to PV and let me show you ANOTHER kind of take-down that NO ONE has been other than complimentary about).
 
Sincerely,
Scott David Kenan
 
 
.

No comments: