Monday, February 18, 2013

After the GRATITUDE-FEST!!!

 
Me, Ligia Splendora, and Sean "Blackwell" atop Sao Paulo, Brazil's COOLEST hotel, September 2009.
 
 
 
 
>>> AND BEFORE SOME NOTES – I will describe yesterday’s events:
I awoke at 5:00 AM, after falling asleep at about 10:00PM, and was IMMEDIATELY overwhelmed by a RUSH of realizations of my GREAT FORTUNE – not only to be living in a house with one of the BEST views in Puerto Vallarta that is built like an actual fortress and HUGE, so huge and well-built that in the USA on a decent lot even WITHOUT views, would cost FAR MORE to build than my four-bedroom home in Stone Mountain was EVER worth, all for $500.00 USD/month, including the BEST landlord one could hope to find – but also that I have been blessed by God (Mind, nothingness, Quetzalcoatl, etc.), to be making REAL EFFECT of progress toward healing on the THOROUGHLY CORRUPTED politics of the United States – and relieving Mexico of some of its difficulties resulting from the ADDICTION of Americans to such OVERWHELMING VOLUMES of illegal drugs.
In fact, I was so affected I found it all but impossible to get out of bed except for bathroom breaks and a couple of snacks until 4:00 PM. I lay with my quite affectionate cats, mostly stretching and un-stretching as if I too were a cat before a fire on the hearth or lying in a patch of sun. I spent much time watching the parasailing and the play of light on the town, twenty stories below me. Hawks circling on the thermals came as close as ten feet from my window. The cool day (high of only 81), felt like 72 degrees to my now rather thin blood.
I nearly got motivated after my thoughts began coalescing around the idea of writing Sean Blackwell of www.bipolarorwakingup.com (a web address I bought and gave Sean when he failed to see its value for his Bipolar or Waking Up psychological/spiritual work – work I called into question later over Sean’s unaddressed sexuality and even sexual equipment issues, as encouraged by Sean’s SUPER-COOL wife, the CREDENTIALED Brazilian psychologist Ligia Splendora – and COMPLICATED ENORMOUSLY by the fact that the two of them have been FOR YEARS financially supported by Ligia’s brother (whom I met and who seemed to HATE me), who made MILLIONS and MILLIONS as a securities trader in NYC and who remains COMPLETELY ASSOCIATED with the US Republican Party.
The catalyst of this being a new YOU-TUBE video Sean posted in the last week. I STILL (with no home Internet), have NOT viewed it, but marijuana is rather psychologically INCOMPATIBLE with the crack that Sean’s friends have claimed he has been addicted to for some time – and which he SEEMED to be smoking (out of my view – and it has little or no smell), when I visited them for a week in 2009. I was then too naïve to know what caused Sean’s GLARING at me as if I were his enemy – and the size of his pupils then, early bed-times yet FAILURE to leave bed before 10:00 AM or so, etc. – and as I’m SURE readers will believe, ALSO complicated by my DEEP kinship with both of them and my HYPER-LUST for Sean’s GORGEOUS 6’ 4” MAN-BODY!!!(And Ligia kept referring to Sean THE WHOLE TIME as “my gay husband. LOL!!!)
There was ALSO the matter of Sean TWICE connecting to my UBER-NEMESIS Christal Presley (close friend of Sean Hannity of Fox News and ALSO LINKED-IN then to my sister Jane, my former literary agent Cynthia Zigmund – now proven to also be linked to Rahm Emanuel’s CHICAGO DRUG MAFIA – my former part-time roommate of 12 YEARS, Allen Rosen of Allen Rosen (video) Productions of Tuscaloosa, AL – proven to have been manipulating my computer’s security settings and to be the CIA agent charged with MUCH intelligence gathering on TYLER PERRY at his Atlanta studios where Allen frequently worked, and even my FIRST paid-by-me, professional editor (who did NOT screw me – and I believe Jane was DUPED), via LINKED-IN, first a week or so AFTER my 2009 visit (immediately prompting Sean to begin sending me HATE EMAILS that were full of the USUAL LIES spread by My Mother, Patrick Stansbury, and all the DRUG TRASH in Wilmington, NC – as well as Luis Melgoza and my FAKE third cousin Salvador Fuentes here in Puerto Vallarta.
Although THIS LINKED-IN network fell apart over time, Sean RE-CONNECTED with Christal a few months ago – IMMEDIATELY BEFORE Christal Presley published her book of TOTAL LIES about her robust, healthy  father (whom I ALSO know well, personally), suffering PTSD. This is the book that I (via THIS BLOG) FORCED CNN to DROP ITS LEAD – yes, LEAD – story on CNN.com, as soon as I found it the day it appeared. Earlier, I had FORCED CNN.com to drop ANOTHER LEAD story on my personal friend, the writer, Proust scholar, and WELL-noted gay activist Edmund White (in which CNN twisted Ed’s words to PRAISE Ronald Reagan and C. Everette Koop for LOVING GAYS AND DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO STOP THE SPREAD OF AIDS among GAYS – as ALL know (even rock-ribbed Republicans), Reagan FREQUENTLY expressed his disdain for gays and did EVERYTHING he could to BLOCK AIDS RESEARCH and SLOW or make SUPER EXPENSIVE (it costs about $15,000.00 PER MONTH back then for the first drug, AZT – really, a POISON that typically poisoned the AIDS virus a LITTLE faster than it killed the person – not unlike the arsenic used to treat Mary Lily Kenan Flagler Bingham’s tertiary syphilis in 1917, the pain of THAT so serious she became delusionally addicted to cocaine and morphine and was SET UP by her second husband Robert Worth Bingham of Louisville, KY to force a $5 million codicil to Mary Lily’s will (after a pre-nupt that he could inherit NOTHING from her), but after murdering HER less than a year into the marriage, he got the money and founded the Bingham Media Empire surrounding his Louisville Courier-Journal – later broken up by his granddaughter Sally Bingham when she discovered the TRUTH about her family’s CRIMES!!!
 
I ALSO knocked BOTH Imran Anwar (after I Facebook-trapped him into ADMITTING that EVERYONE in major media KNOWS the Bush and Cheney families PLANNED 9/11 with the Bush Family’s LONG TIME bin Laden Family and Saudi Royal Family allies) – this is WHY US oil drilling FELL EVERY SINGLE YEAR of George W. Bush’s presidency to GROW the Saudi-OPEC dominance over US oil, and under Obama US Oil Drilling has RISEN SO SHARPLY that the United States is now an OIL EXPORTER for the first time in decades and is expected to regain our place as THE LARGEST PRODUCER OF OIL OF ALL COUNTRIES, right about NOW, we being only about 1% behind Saudi Arabia in late 2012 and growing fast.
Of course Fox News and CNN – then “Fox News Lite” (until I ended THAT due to this blog a couple of days ago), NEVER reported this fact – although HuffingtonPost.com, whose managing editor Jimmy Soni sits on the Board of Directors of KENAN INSTITUTE FOR ETHICS at his alma mater Duke University, have reported this REPEATEDLY. And the OTHER TEN-YEAR TALKING HEAD for BOTH FOX and CNN whom I KNOCKED OUT was a man I had PERSONALLY SOLD advertising space in WAR COLLEGE or WEST POINT yearbooks – General James “SPIDER” Marks – a man who was REPREHENSIBLE for me to deal with then, and a LYING CIA NARCO-TRAFFICKER in his later business ventures WITH the US Defense Department.
 
 
I ALSO flipped former George W. Bush advisor and current columnist for THE VILLAGE VOICE (about the same time that the VV was FINALLY dropping sex ads that had been PROVEN to be how many pedophiles found kids of BOTH sexes for illegal sex acts from their back pages) Matt Taibbi – and although I’ve REPORTED the rumors that Taibbi and GW Bush were male lovers at times, I have NOT been able to substantiate that – just like I have NOT been able to substantiate that Anderson Cooper had a sexual tryst with Dr. Sanjay Gupta when they were both in Haiti a few years ago reporting on that big hurricane – although there was TONS of buzz about that at the time on the Internet(s), and it was near the time of Dr. Gupta’s flower-strewn wedding to an India-Indian wife of HUGE gorgeosity!!!
For the record, the reason Bush looked so ridiculous when reading to those kids when 9/11 happened was that in their many-year alliance with the bin Ladens, the Bush Family had somehow CAUSED the killing of Osama bin Laden’s older brother several years before 9/11/01, but the bin Ladens waited patiently for THEIR revenge, and GOT IT by striking the twin towers, etc. –  A DAY EARLY!!!
George W. Bush – knowing this was planned for the next day – and also that some of his TOP STAFF also knew it, thought his staff WAS SIMPLY PLAYING A (very sick) PRACTICAL JOKE!!! That is why he confidently/confusingly hesitated for eight minutes (or whatever), before DOING ANYTHING!!!
I was FIRST told this by Imran Anwar’s (Imran then a fairly long Facebook friend of mine, with whom I’d had MANY philosophical/political discussions on Facebook – I DO get around. HA!!!), fake-named, FACELESS and DETAILS-FREE Facebook friends deep in BOTH Pakistan – but MOSTLY in Iran, Imran’s home country. SEVERAL of them contacted me VOLUNTARILY because they had seen on Imran’s Page my blog-links and came to trust me as a person DETERMINED TO DISCOVER AND REPORT THE TRUTH!!! They ALSO offered MANY corroborating sources which I do NOT now remember – but I checked many of them out before claiming this in the blog – and Imran’s reaction (copied into the blog verbatim), showed the ABJECT CONTEMPT he and Fox/CNN had for the stupid/gullible American Public.
Please note ALSO, that it was Kevin Maurer, ACTUAL writer of Matt Bissonette/Mark Owen’s BEST SELLER on the murder of Osama bin Laden, who was INTERVIEWING ME BY TELEPHONE last summer (2012), for his NEXT book – having CLAIMED he read ALL my blog posts sent to the WILMINGTON, NC STAR NEWS, where he is or was then EDITOR of the City News. FUN FACTS!!!:
1.       Kevin would ONLY talk to me if I initiated the calls so that there was NO RECORD of the calls on the Star News phone bills.
2.       Kevin ACTUALLY works for the CIA to control the Wilmington newspaper so that residents see NO NEWS indicating that Wilmington is the LARGEST seaport for importation of illegal drugs in the USA – set up, originally, by my parents, William Scott and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now 94 and 90 and living independently. Their land-line phone: (919) 321-3337 is LISTED – I NO LONGER KNOW their cell number, when Mom and Dad lived on Villas Place East in Wilmington in the 1980s and 90s.
3.       As Kevin knows – and all sometimes-conflicting reports agree – Osama bin Laden was ASSASSINATED when they could have easily captured him alive. The reason for this is so that he could NOT tell the truth in courts and PROVE BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT that he had planned the event WITH the Bush/Cheney/CIA/Republican Party/mostly WHITE-PROTESTANT –NAZI MAMMON-WORSHIPPERS, led by the Episcopal Church TOP BISHOPS (USA, only). I really DO NOT KNOW if the assassination was ordered by President Obama to protect President Bush/Dick Cheney – or the CIA, “independently”.
And then back to Christal Presley: I tried UNSUCCESSFULLY to get the Atlanta Journal Constitution to RETRACT her LYING Sunday-edition FRONT PAGE STORY about her earlier PTSD FAKE charitable organization published in January 2010, even emailing and leaving voicemails for TWELVE or so TOP AJC editors. The ONLY response I got was a couple of phone call from the reporter who is tributed with the story, and in the FINAL of her calls, she ADMITTED she knew Christal’s claims of her Dad’s PTSD were completely FALSE, but said the story was NOT going to be retracted because THE AJC FELT THAT IT WOULD HELP CHRISTAL’s (fake) PTSD charities and hence the suffers.
Christal’s charities earned her some money that did NOT go to the sufferers and the WHOLE THING COLLAPSED – only to be RESURRECTED in her BOOK of lies (FEATURED by CNN.com), a few months ago. Residents of Atlanta are ALL TOO WELL AWARE that the Republican/CIA takeover of Atlanta and Georgia (and its politics and media) INTO A NAZI VICE-GRIP was during the preparations for the 1996 Olympics.
And although I’ve truthfully reported that my former boyfriend (1995 – 1997), Marc LaFont of 1330 South Broadway, Santa Ana, CA of Tribute Memorial Folders (death folders distributed at funerals) http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/02/marc-lafont-amuses-himself-while-stoned.html , and I stood CLOSEST to the nail-embedded bomb that went off, but after a couple of hours of standing/sitting in the same place, left the scene just minutes before it went off, I don’t remember if I have ALSO reported that my Wilmington, NC, Mercy House Shelter “buddy”, “Jersey” (actually Michael Keogh – whom I VERY RECENTLY had MORE trouble from), was BEST FRIENDS with a man called Scully, who drove all around Wilmington with Jersey, scamming any homeless person who had gotten a small break or some cash, in his old red JEEP station-wagon.
Scully had gone VIRTUALLY INSANE, and he THREE TIMES admitted to me why: HE (previously trained in the US Special Forces), had been IN CHARGE of the CIA’s oversight of the Atlanta Olympics – and had WATCHED IT ALL from atop the IBM building in Atlanta. I ASSUME he saw me and Marc leave on the day of the bomb, but decided it was better to blow the bomb than risk someone ELSE discovering the loaded back-pack – even though I had already left the scene. AND LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO THAT POOR, INNOCENT SLOB they first blamed the bomb on – SUCH TYPICAL REPUBLICAN PARTY/CIA/DICK CHENEY/RUTH ANNE (MEYER) KENAN-NAZI STUPIDITY!!!
Before I realized the implication of all Scully had told me, I WONDERED why he was always so GENEROUS and KIND to me – unlike how he treated even JERSEY!!! I DID get the gift of an antique The Masons ashtray from him – which even now I TREASURE!!! As all actual STUDENTS of history know – nearly EVERY Founding Father of the United States (including my Kenan relatives), was a member of the Masons – an organization that is DEEPLY rooted in the god-philosophy called “Deism” – a philosophy DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED to what is today called Fundamental or Evangelical Protestantism. Not that Fox News or the Republican/Nazis are a-gonna admit to any of THAT!!!
And WORSE, the all-Masonic writers of the US Constitution therefore worshipped a create-REALITY-and-leave-it-to-expand-and-grow-in-truth-and-understanding-on-its-own God, so NECESSARILY would have CONDEMNED the idea of a static Constitution that needs to be interpreted ONLY in the context of its time.
They saw the US Constitution as a Living, Breathing document that would GROW in meaning as Human Knowledge and Understanding grew. So Justice Alito (and a couple of others)  – whose intelligence, love of country, and good intentions I FULLY RESPECT – need to GET OVER this “original intent” hang-up!!! With THEM, it is a matter only of “garbage in – garbage out” of the “computer” – NOT High Treason, like IS the case with MOST elected Republicans and some Democrats.
And a FURTHER note on Marc LaFont: not ONLY did he BUY his Broadway house right after my cousin Janet (Meyer) Opperman and her Jewish first-husband Kim Opperman bought THEIR house fronting on South Birch Street with CONVENIENT garden gate connecting them YEARS PREVIOUS to my meeting Marc – to harass the Oppermans (and Jan’s nelly younger brother George Meyer: for sex --he lived in the garage apartment and is now boy-friended to iconic “Science-Fiction Romance” genre-inventor, EARLY female grad of the US Air Force Academy – who WORKED for the Academy for eight years AFTER graduating to “Christianize” it – now the FIRST female FULL PILOT of 747s for United Air Lines, flying jumbos back and forth to Asia: SUSAN GRANT!!!).
 
My NAZI Mom ALSO set up my first cousin Marybeth (Meyer) Lernihan’s husband Greg as founder and primary owner of the HUGE Computer Security firm (that I caught using a FAKE internet Security Certificate a while back – HA!!!  -- and ALL ELECTRONIC security companies are ACTUALLY in service SPYING on companies for the CIA/NAZI/Republicans) – but NOT having Internet connection as I write, who can find it EASILY (it’s so big), by googling Greg Lernihan – MAYBE two G’s. It’s something like Convergint, Inc.
Of COURSE it is located in Chicago – in service to the Rahm Emanuel/Senor Guzman-of-Mexico/Sinaloa Cartel, they having tried to KILL ME too many times to count – including just TWO days ago, thanks to “Sonny” and Martin Jacobo.
President Obama now KNOWS all of this – but political practicalities prevent him from TOTALLY distancing himself from Rahm Emanuel too quickly. And with THAT understanding, I have decided to give my lawyer in Wilmington, Jennifer Harjo, a small, continuing PASS for NOT being able to DEMAND of D.A. Ben David he IMMEDIATELY drop the remaining six false charges against me there – AS HE EARLIER AGREED TO DO!!!
>>> I have also decided to deal with Harvard’s President and Board of Trustees, rather than Legal Department, to see if they would like my assistance returning the Estate of Tennessee Williams to Harvard from that GOD-HATING, MAMMON-WORSHIPPING University of the South/Sewanee, who PLOTTED and EXECUTED the murder of my former employer by the hand of John Uecker, after getting my own mother’s approval and ASSURANCE that I would be properly mind-controlled on Lithium.
And regarding Marc LaFont (who with his older bro and Richard-Nixon-look-alike, Robert LaFont, DDS, also of greater Los Angeles is HUGE in narco-trafficking in Southern California), I have ENJOYED seeing so many people find this blog by googling Marc’s name and “narcotics” and similar!!! Also, I’d like to THANK Marc’s high-school friends who after seeing my posting of a recent photo of Marc after he had serious JAW ENHANSEMENT SURGERY write to tell me that Marc has had even MORE facial-change surgery since then. HA!!!
In any case, this new SEAN BLACKWELL BipolarOrWakingUp video would seem to mark a SEA CHANGE for Sean Blackwell (legally Sean McAllister from Toronto, CN, originally), who put up with his friends’ pot smoking without condemning it – but claimed to me repeatedly that HE is “allergic” to marijuana (meaning it makes him paranoid – which it ONLY does to people who LIE extensively TO THEMSELVES). I’ll say more after actually viewing the video.
>>> LOCAL NEWS:
One item: The following text hit my cell phone five minutes after I posted the LAST blog post two days ago. It is from Martin Jacobo’s cell phone:
“I was wrong about u!! I tough (sic) u was a kind person, but u show me u r a fucking creazy (sic) asshole insane in the brain, and yes!! I work as intelligence agent 4 the C.I.A. So u know!”
Actually, this is a PARTIAL LIE. Martin (who is SMART AS A WHIP), works for the Drug Mafia – NOT the CIA, directly. But then COME TO THINK OF IT: since Martin WAS obviously protected when we picked up my belongings in Chacala – just over a week ago, and he TOLD ME that is actually ZETA (NOT Sinaloa like here in Puerto Vallarta) territory, his being protected by BOTH Mafias DOES suggest he is in the CIA, the OVER- LORD of ALL powder drug trafficking!!!
I really AM lucky to be alive – and this is a SMALL PORTION of what I was being grateful for yesterday. The CHIEF reason I typed all this out YET AGAIN is to remind Presidents Obama and Pena Nieto (of Mexico) – as well as ALL TRUE PATRIOTS of BOTH countries – and REGARDLESS OF POLITICAL PARTY – that I TOTALLY HAVE YOUR BACKS AS YOU GO FORWARD, but with LESS intense help from me, the major points NOW having been put INTO the mainstream press.
HA!!!
Scott
 
 
 
Some of my Puerto Vallarta/Mismaloya ghost-pals!!!
 
.

No comments: