Monday, February 3, 2014

REPRINT: At the SOURCE of the US Heroin Epidemic (is the US Government)!!!

REPRINTED from here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/02/at-source-of-us-heroin-epidemic-is-us.html .




I don't believe Barack Obama ever wanted to protect the CIA/NSA Bush-Cheney-Republicans/Episcopal Church trafficking, but was blackmailed over his profligate gay past -- and I was sued illegally by his associates in Chicago because this blog published much info on Barry Bam-Bam's gay life.


Paybacks can be HELL -- I really DID promise Jackie Kennedy Onassis I would one day get her and President Kennedy's revenge. Keep watching, if you don't believe I will.



1. In NO OTHER COUNTRY do dentists prescribe opiates like Percocets since NSAIDs work better for mouth pain. The Republican Party and Episcopal Church need to make MORE MONEY off their heroin trade and have opened the FLOOD GATES WIDE recently so that the USA is awash in heroin.

This is similar to the FACT that a UN Study released in 2010 showed that cigarettes sold in the USA have TEN TIMES the additives as cigarettes made for and sold in ANY OTHER COUNTRY. Most of these additives in the USA enhance addiction or cause cancer.


DOCTORS RULE (money-wise)!!!


2. I saw a LOT of heroin in Wilmington, North Carolina when I lived there 2011 into 12, including several long-time residents of Good Shepherd Center -- the place that posted my face "WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE", and whose associates SHOT my then roommate David Escalante's friends in the face and told David they would murder him too if he ever asked to be paid for his labor again.

One resident called "Whitey", I saw through the gaping crack between the door and wall of a men's room stall at the monthly King's Breakfast for homeless, cutting and bagging doses of heroin while sitting on the toilet. At the time, the Pastor was chatting with a Wilmington Police officer whom I KNEW was a drug-protector, and I did NOT inform the Pastor until the next  month -- he truly quite concerned.



Me cuttin' up with King's Breakfast volunteer (Mexicana-sized).


Rev. Ernie Thompson of First Presbyterian REFUSED to listen to my justified criticisms of "The Shepherd", and insisted that First Prez would ALWAYS support that place -- it being FOUNDED by a church member and physician (whom I also knew from his occasional appearances in Discovery Class). But MANY others in Mercy House Shelter where I stayed then knew about The Shepherd's importance to narco-trafficking, murder, etc., and THEY (including James Sharpe, otherwise a problem for me), sid THEIR churches had stopped giving to Good Shepherd Center already, also because two of the staff had embezzled enough money to buy cars and boats.



Rev. Ernie Thompson


Rev. Ernie Thompson and the ENTIRE MEMBERSHIP of First Prez are GUILTY of promoting DRUG ADDICTION -- it's PURE AND SIMPLE!!!


District Attorney Benjamin R. David was made a DEACON there because he PROTECTS narco-trafficking for the CIA/Republican Party so well.






3. Today, due to certain recent happenings, I met with my friend since I was here in Puerto Vallarta the first time in 2010, to gain more perspective. His brother is in the Mexican Senate and PRI Party member. Our discussion was VERY FRUITFUL and INFORMATIVE. Therefore, I have not yet contacted the orgs protecting bloggers/journalists rights, yet -- and then something TRULY PECULIAR happened this afternoon:


4.

Actual photo has been removed.

CHANGED: Dagwood and his wife of Hampton, Georgia (I have referred to So-n'-So as "Dagwood" in the past).


I replaced Wife's photo in the most previous posting with a cartoon, as while I ribbed her for her "Southern Big Hair", I felt no reason to show her actual face. But today, Dagwood BLOCKED ME on both Facebook and LINKED-IN -- too bold an action. I called him a couple of hours ago to let him know I would blog about it all and did he care to make rational explanation so I could understand or dismiss it as not important. He said I'd dissed his wife. I said he'd contacted Thomas S. Kenan III a couple of weeks ago writing of his CONNECTION to Dick Cheney as his point of leverage -- so PLEASE EXPLAIN FURTHER.

He hung up on me. I continue to monitor my email for anything from Dagwood, but nothing so far.

In 1957, in Louisville, Kentucky when we lived on the corner of Stanton Boulevard and Noe (pronounced "no" -- LOL!!! -- Way, a block and then a DEAD END, but now paved through to the next street), burglars broke in while we were at Wrightsville Beach. My parents were TOTALLY CONVINCED that our next-door neighbor, a single woman with many gentleman callers, was responsible -- BECAUSE SHE WAS A HEROIN ADDICT, and Mom, a nurse, had helped her out of a couple of health jams.

This is the ONLY WOMAN I ever knew who had hair identical to Dagwood's wife's -- and that total painted-on face as well. I think Dagwood is protecting his heroin-addict wife -- and he might have a problem with it too.


Thomas S. Kenan III who, like me later, dated Curtis "Robbie" Anderson, now a music teacher at Burgaw, NC High School.

Robbie spoke with me by phone ONCE when I lived in Wilmington, said I would NEVER recognize him now -- and then BLOCKED MY CALLS AND EMAILS (this AFTER he hid from me when I visited his house).


WHY???


Here is a WikiLeaks document about Dagwood's father's DEATH, the senior being a CIA Agent -- as Dagwood had long ago disclosed to me: http://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P750174-2087_b.html . And the CIA has HOUNDED him because they think he knows too many things that he tells me he does NOT know -- but WHY did he bring up the name of his associate Dick Cheney in his first of two recent letters to Thomas S. Kenan III, and tell me THAT would get Tom Kenan's attention and change his ATTITUDE to both of us???

And WHY have Dagwood and wife lived for years in an old single-wide trailer in Hampton, GA when he has been WELL employed until parts of the last year -- I bet they spend on HEROIN (but I don't know this for a fact).


5. So far, I have received NO response from Tom Kenan to my letter of January 22 posted here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/01/my-letter-to-thomas-s-kenan-iii.html , although I've kept his assistant, Steve Armstrong, in the email loop. Tom is more inclined to snail mail me -- which takes about two weeks to reach me -- so his response might be in the mail.


6. But let's end on a BETTER NOTE:



WHAT DOOR WOULD YOU WALK THROUGH? 


PERSONALITY TEST ~

Pick the door that looks the most appealing to you. This might reveal a few things about your personality. Let us know what door you picked and if the answer was accurate for you. Feel free to SHARE!
...See More

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=710089275708526&set=a.402368556480601.106677.402212046496252&type=1&theater


7.



And this photo of me with Old Original Jesus (whereabouts now unknown) and the HOTTEST MAN IN THE UNIVERSE -- taken in Parity, Brazil 2009 -- leads to MORE of today's GOOD NEWS:




Jonathan and wife have recently HAD A BABY GIRL!!!


Scott





.

No comments: