Sunday, February 9, 2014

REPRINT: A Little SENSITIVITY for the Jews in My Writers Group, OK???

REPRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/02/a-little-sensitivity-for-jews-in-my.html




Beatriz Villa's (my landlady in Chacala, Nayarit, Mexico), husband about (late fall 2012), to transfer 24 at least two-kilo bags of white powder drugs from the Ford SUV with California, USA plates to his son's car. More on that later . . .



>>> WHY I AM GLAD I DID NOT READ AT THE PUERTO VALLARTA WRITERS GROUP, YESTERDAY:


1. I had intended to read my "deadly serious" letter to REPORTERS COMMITTEE FOR FREEDOM OF THE PRESS (http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/02/my-appeal-to-reporters-committee-for.html ), and although I knew at least a couple of the 40 or so in attendance were Jewish, yesterday, two men wore yarmulkes -- and in the process of people reading/commenting, I learned that at least three more men were Jews (with no idea of the women).

2. After the meeting, I learned that at least three others had been promised they could read (or at least so they claimed), so I did NOT take it personally, but respectfully suggest that we have sign-up sheets for people to read that are limited to a finite number (perhaps eight or ten), and given 10 minutes each for reading and comments -- loosely, not absolutely on timing.

3. You see, it is a MAJOR ADJUSTMENT for me to calm down after nearly four years of dodging the Republicans in Stone Mountain, GA, the Democrats in Wilmington, NC, and the DRUG MAFIA/CIA/Episcopal Church in the USA and Mexico. I am re-entering civilized society, but it IS a major adjustment to realize most "regular" people are NOT trying to harm me and I can let my guard down amongst them.



But HERE is why I'm glad I didn't read that letter. Although gays were the killed in the Holocaust, the figures on that vary widely (especially since so many were in regular prisons rather than extermination camps) -- and NO ONE WORLDWIDE gave it any official attention until the 1980s, MANY gays were prosecuted in Germany AFTER the War -- using evidence collected DURING it by the NAZIs.

Now, I think because gays were not, generally, part of "gay blood families", today's gays have no DEEP SEATED memories of this -- ABSOLUTELY unlike Jewish Families. So to sort of drop the fact that my mother is the top NAZI in the USA (and all her ties to Coach Lou Holtz, John Boehner, Sean Hannity, Nixon aide John Ehrlichman, Popes Paul VI, John Paul II, and Alexander-the-Ratzinger), so "out of the blue" on the Jews, especially, in my writers group, would have invited more shock than anyone should have on a Saturday morning.

I understand that my claim would seem impossible -- as so many things I have experienced or have learned of are -- so it will come, perhaps by my reading THIS blog post next Saturday.


>>> SOME OTHER STUFF:



Arturo, his English wife Emily, and the chef at Chac Mool Cafe in Chacala, Mexico: http://chacmoolcafe.webs.com/ .


1. I ran into Arturo a couple of days ago in Costco -- his HUGE purchases proving the restaurant is doing well. We laughed over my previous speculations in this blog about his being drug-mafia related, claims that I had been even MORE convinced of when the husband and wife who run the OTHER Puerto Vallarta writers group ate there one day, and the gentleman harassed me, demanding to know if I was on medications yet or not. He also needed to know that at writers group in the Mangos Library -- making a public spectacle of the whole thing (and WHY I'm a little leery about ALL writers groups now).

In any case, the gentleman from the writers group at Mangos is a complete horse's ass (always making sure all know he's Jewish and writing a BIG JEWISH NOVEL about biblical characters that is the CAT'S MEOW -- but might have had a chance during the mindset in 1980s America, NOT now). And Arturo can't help what trash eats in his establishment.

So all is well between Arturo and me now -- he even said my earlier blogging had INCREASED BUSINESS, what with people curiouser-than-hell.


AND the Villa Family SOLD their property and MOVED OUT OF TOWN!!!




Of course the American "Jade Luz" (Jade Light), DID manage the Cafe for a while, and although I did NOT ask about his leaving, I assume Arturo simply came to his senses. Jade was such a bad Meth addict he was down to skin and bones -- and erratic behavior -- and he overfed his son so much, the poor little guy will be TRAPPED in obesity (or tendency to it), his ENTIRE LIFE!!!


This is the most HATEFUL thing you can do to a young child.


2. I ran into Massimo, owner of ADRIATICO Ristorante and Bar Italiano, Buscerias, Nayarit, Mexico, ALSO, just a week ago in Costco -- he TOO buying out the whole store, it seemed.







Adriatico bar



Massimo (Italian equivalent of "Maximus" in Latin, the star of the film GLADIATOR), a native Italian impressed with my "Sinatra connections", was WILD a year ago -- but seems to have settled down now and is more relaxed.


No problems there, either.


3. And now, I'm waiting to hear from Amazon.com. They allowed me to purchase Microsoft Office 2013 for Home and Business for download -- but Microsoft Download will NOT let me download it to THIS REGION (Mexico), even though I am a US Citizen on a Tourist Visa in Mexico WITH a US address and bank account using a debit card there to purchase.

Falconer de St. Just (aka Claude Cadillihopper/Testosteroni), tells me that Amazon does NOT charge a card until the SHIPPER (download site at Microsoft), CONFIRMS DELIVERY -- yet they have debited my account and REFUSE to allow me to download. I am awaiting a response for Amazon Customer Service, promised within 12 hours.

>>> BUT: Amazon REMOVED the sales button from my memoir there for sale, WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS, when Jed Clampon of Windy City Wazoos, Chicago (a key competitor of Kenan/Sinatra-controlled Bank of America), got a FALSE JUDGEMENT against me in Cook County, Illinois courts mostly BECAUSE I BLOGGED that Jed had seen Sen. Barack Obama in his private gay bathhouse in Chicago.



Click image to see fully.


But Amazon REFUSED REPEATEDLY to tell me on WHAT AUTHORITY they did this suspension of sales -- I mean that the judge never SIGNED the judgement, as is THE NORM, so how could they TRUST IT.

And they ALSO refuse to take the listing down (since there are no sales). You can see the book's page on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-ON-GLASS-TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS-ebook/dp/B0053480S2 .





Or you can now READ IT FOR FREE, here: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/


And now, back to my regular life -- wherever it did go . . .


Scott




.

No comments: