Monday, April 6, 2015

RP: Making Peace with the Episcopalian Church, USA – I Hope!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/making-peace-with-episcopalian-church.html




Bishop Katherine Jefferts Schori



>>> ADDED LATER: I just received an email from Delta Airlines, thanking me for my huge support and appreciation -- and for my story of how Delta literally saved my life in 2010. See for my email to them: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/my-emails-to-heads-of-american-express.html


First of all, I later learned that in addition to the hackers causing one of my computer mice to uninstall and NOT reinstall, the hackers, during the night before last, ERASED all files on one of the memory cards I had in one computer – but NOT in the other.

I still have no internet connection at home, so I will still be emailing to 500. I hope this changes soon.

And I had another great call with my mother, yesterday (Easter), and there were two important components to that.

1. I explained that it had become apparent that if ANY of the top actors in her help to the Republican Party, etc., were brought to Court, ALL of them, including Dick Cheney, both Presidents Bush, and both Bill and Hilary Clinton, would go down – and that would be too embarrassing for the USA to allow to happen, so she WON’T be prosecuted.
Mom responded enthusiastically that she hopes I “keep thinking that way”.

2. I also told her I cannot control my siblings’ thinking, so will get back to having at least surface pleasantries with them, but not actual friendship – until they acknowledge their part in supporting those trying to commit, jail, or kill me. She liked that too.

So all that said, here is the email just sent Bishop Schori, head of the Episcopalian Church, USA:


Dear Bishop Schori:

My name is Scott David Kenan and I was the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams as well as shirttail scion of the Kenan Family of North Carolina, who by my research in family genealogy records and online, have given the Episcopal Church, USA nearly $100,000,000.00 over the last 90 years, primarily to Sewanee and the Atlanta Diocese. Although raised Catholic and later studying metaphysics, I worshiped in your All Saints in Atlanta for some time in the mid-1980s, where the James G. Kenan full pipe organ was installed about 10 years ago.

I have two major areas of concern, and while it will be obvious why I have seemed so adversarial toward your Church, that was necessary until I got the ear of powerful people in the US Government, which I recently achieved. I have no reason to believe you know of these things – nor reason to oppose you personally or in your Church role, which I respect. I have learned that clever criminals can operate through worthy organizations, undetected.

I have been living in political exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for most of the last five years on advice of a good friend, Col. Dottie Newman, the retired Chief Protocol Officer of Gen. Colin Powell when he was Secretary of State, but that is now ended, as I traveled to the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival just a week ago, and had no problem at all with people threatening or bullying me. In fact, I was assertive enough there, that John Lahr publicly recognized me as an authority on Tennessee’s personal life, his last couple of years, and I made quite an impression on all.

Now, while it is true that I could probably prove in Court of Law that a part of your Church was involved in the murder of Tennessee Williams and theft of his estate from Harvard, just as Jackie Kennedy Onassis told us at a party Jan. 11, 1982 would happen (with help of the Republican Party, FBI, and CIA), I am NOT wanting to have a criminal investigation – nor to change any of it. Tennessee is now long dead, I did check with the President of Harvard (and their Trustees as well), and they have no interest in changing anything, and unlike for many years after Tennessee’s death, Sewanee seems to be managing the rights better now.

And please remember that my native Catholic Church is notorious for her crimes over the centuries, so I doubt any Churches are “perfect”. Yours is at least more “Christ-like” in your more tolerant teachings.

Rather than detail things further now, I’ll stay more general today, and of course answer any questions you or your representative might have. I will copy this to a group of Williams scholars, as well as the President of Harvard, and Steve Armstrong, the assistant to Thomas S. Kenan III (Tom Kenan and I dated the same guy in the mid-1980s, but he's gone into the closet, since), at Kenan Management in Chapel Hill. Tom is head of Kenan Companies and Charitable Trusts, today – and his phone number there can be had by googling. I do NOT talk behind people's backs in initial approaches.

And that brings me to my second concern. William Rand Kenan, Sr., with the Pastor of First Presbyterian, Wilmington, actually fomented the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection, the ONLY successful coup d’état in US History, tossing out the elected black politicians and business owners, giving no compensation, and chopping off many black heads, impaling them on stakes, then allowing them to glisten in the sun until they rotted on what became known for years as “Niggerhead Point”.

This success of Whites directly led to Southern States passing the Jim Crow Laws within two years, and arguably to laws that allowed what happened to Trayvon Martin.

I am not sure when the wealthiest Kenans in bulk left their traditional Presbyterian Church and so many converted to Episcopalian, but I can tell you that in 1990, when I sought legal advice from James G. Kenan’s nephew, Gregg Loomis (who is now also a best-selling novelist and could be contacted through his website to ask about this), I joked that Kenan being in the Old Testament, maybe we are actually hiding Jews. He went ballistic, telling me not to mention that to any of my wealthy relatives because the only people they hate more than blacks are Jews.

My wealthy relatives founded UNC Chapel Hill, and if you have watched the news, lately, you know that school is now embroiled in MANY controversies – mostly rooted in that racism. And I can’t help but think they were attracted to things like the Confederate Mace, which Sewanee and the Episcopal Church used as their symbol of Authority in the “Old South”.

This mace was finally FORCED into retirement in 2005, and a few years later, several disgruntled Sewanee alums who were all lawyers in Birmingham, AL, contacted me to say that Bishop J. Neil Alexander was using funds from the Walter Dakin Fund (Tennessee’s estate named for his grandfather, an Episcopalian priest trained there), to cover for the huge fall off of alumni donations from those angered at the loss of the Confederate Mace. They were furious, and hoped that I could stop it.

I had been in communication with Bishop Alexander as well as Sewanee’s head council Donna Pierce, in 2010 – about Tennessee’s estate -- they both threatening me with a Libel lawsuit, but unable to do so since I don’t lie. They quickly, then, blocked me from ALL email addresses on Sewanee’s domain.

Now, I am not into “punishments”, but I am into healing, and hope that you will have an internal investigation into these matters. I do not wish to harm Sewanee or your Church – but I do intend to continue telling the truth of this old story, prefacing the part about your Church as having had a few bad actors in the organization – don’t they all.

You might also like to know, that I have been documenting my story since 2008 in my blog http://scottkenan.blogspot.com, with over 2,600 postings and over 600,000 hits, mostly the last three years. However, because I was sued for Libel in Chicago Courts by a Wells Fargo Advisors executive in Chicago after I blogged about his bragging of narco-trafficking for his bank, here in Puerto Vallarta (all of which I took off to his satisfaction), but also that he had seen Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in his private gay bathhouse in Chicago.

The lawyer, Daliah Saper who is also a talking head on Fox News, continued pressing the case despite Jamie’s satisfaction with my changes. (I maintain that the CIA and Republicans have been using his gay life to blackmail President Obama into supporting CIA and US State Department narco-trafficking, so you see the problem – LOL!!!)

I NEVER was legally served, and then I was tried in absentia with no defense. Jamie had only asked for $50,000.00 in damages and knew I was just getting over being homeless, but was awarded not only $500,000.00, but copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams (it got rave reviews from John Lahr and several Williams scholars, and this forced sales to shut down) – and this had NOTHING to do with the case – as well as copyright to ALL my blog posts until I die, as well as all my emails on related subjects. GAG ORDER!!!

Recently, I spoke with the Courts Inspector there, and she said if I come to Chicago, I can easily get it tossed out and then countersue. I live on only Disability plus some help from a kindly soul in New York City, who is not rich. And so I DO also wish to ask of you a favor, and my attitude/cooperation toward you and your Church will not change regardless your decision on this, but I figure I could travel there for about $5,000.00 (or double that to deal with surprises) – and I have a couple of thousand socked away to be part of that.

Given that in Tennessee’s will, he stipulated that his funds were to go only to helping struggling writers ONLY, perhaps the Walter Dakin Fund could help me out on that. The only thing they do in that way is fund the Sewanee Writers Conference, but its cost is over $2,000.00, so, not too much, really. I need to take care of it before late June, the 2nd anniversary of the “conviction”, although because fraud is involved, Statute of Limitations does not apply, but it would be more work, later.

Those lawyers in Birmingham told me that the Williams Estate, valued at $10 million when he died, had grown to $1/3 billion then – in the trough of the Recession – so must be much larger now.

Whether you help me out of this legal hell – which makes it impossible for me to use US Banking or to sell or own anything of significance while it remains on the books – I trust you will look into the matters about your Church that I have brought to your attention.

I will blog this letter (as there is nothing new here), but will NOT blog any ensuing discussions.

I respectfully look forward to your reply.

Scott


.

No comments: