Sunday, September 3, 2017

RP: And After Wilmington's GAY PRIDE Block Party, Yesterday:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/09/and-after-wilmingtons-gay-pride-block.html



My friend Roy Rogers Oldenkamp in a Los Angeles pool yesterday. Readers know that Roy not only lives in Tennessee Williams's old West Hollywood apartment, but he also owns one of Tom's works of visual art





This was what I ACTUALLY wanted to post first, today -- LOL!!!


And here in Wilmington, NC -- PREVIOUSLY known as "Hollywood East" (or Wormwood) -- we had THIS yesterday:

GOOD TIME was had by ALL, including 6' 11" me, who asked a lot of straight couples in attendance, "Do you know the difference between me and most straight guys???" (And no one even said my height -- or anything.) -- "About two beers!!!" And they all cracked up.




The first Port City Pride Block Party celebrating the local LGBT community attracted hundreds of people to Water Street Saturday.
STARNEWSONLINE.COM


>>> BUT FIRST I MUST MENTION THE PASSING OF SOMEONE OF LIKE MIND TO ME:


Scott Kenan shared Louise Hay's photo.
11 hrs
I studied for many years with several of Louise Hays's contemporaries and friends, and one of her teachers, and she was GREAT!!! 

And I worked for Tennessee Williams, and met Rick McKay (who posted this) when he toured with his movie. Now I work to expose the crimes of my Kenan Family that founded UNC The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, controls Exxon-Mobil, Rex Tillerson, Bank of America, most Republicans, and narco-traffics with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families -- and put Donald Trump into power. 

The Swastika and the Klan Robe are my Kenan Family's symbols of power. 

It was the power of New Thought and Science of Mind (Louise Hay was an ordained minister of Religious Science aka Science of Mind), that made my journey possible -- and we ALMOST have Trump out of power!!!


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and text
Louise Hay
Our beloved friend and founder Louise Hay transitioned this morning, August 30, 2017, of natural causes at age 90. She passed peacefully surrounded by loved one...See More

Show more rea
So my yesterday began with a conversation with landlady Gold Walker, whom I alerted to my roommate, "Warden", saying he was moving out in a couple of weeks to an apartment for only ONE, that is not yet even expected to be open by then. I told her that now that she's installed an actual DOOR on the second bedroom, and the shower-surround (and shower hardware), are ready to install in the second bathroom, I can get a REAL ROOMMATE, and Gold responded, "Yeah, one you can TALK TO -- HA!!!"

And I told her that my real point about that is that I need to know IMMEDIATELY if Benefits Management, Inc. sends her anything less than the full $400.00 rent check for Warden -- and I will deal with them PROMPTLY. She said that what I REALLY need to do is to work on ADDITIONAL INCOME -- instead of attacking people.

I DENIED that I attack people, but rather God-Hating Christianity and those involved in the International Drug Trafficking that is run, at the top, by Pope Francis of the Roman Catholic Church, and only PEOPLE who have given in to DEVIL WORSHIP, which they call Christianity.

Gold likes to FORGET that her son, Allen Walker and his http://www.walkerworldnc.com/#about are suspected of being one of the LARGEST Drug Import Ports in the Wilmington area. I had NOT blogged recently how she had spent her son's birthday with HIM ALONE, his rich Republican Lawyer Girlfriend -- who pays 
ALL HIS BILLS -- did NOT take part, and she LOVED IT!!!

I DID have fun at the Gay Pride Block Party telling many how Gold in her days of sex addiction (I too was a sex addict in my thirties and forties), had bedded TWO of the narco-trafficking three Saffo Brothers, and once SPLIT THE ANTIQUE HEADBOARD -- top to bottom -- so we KNOW that Saffo Boys are FRISKY AS HELL!!!

And Denise Wood, downstairs, former International Drug Mule, claims that Mayor Bill Saffo has his eyes on YOUNG BOYS, and said it like "not necessarily of legal age". 


As a funny note, Warden just went into my bathroom to take a shower -- after showering at 10:00 PM last night (and not going out since). I ASSUME he did some "off-beating" last night and considers his Christian Self now IMPURE!!! 


He ALWAYS takes five minutes to scrub his ceramic tea mug -- that has no cracks in its high-gloss glaze -- because he does NOT want to get a deadly illness and DIE (so he's told me twice)!!!



And while I'm on "funny things", I was THRILLED to see how much my friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' has been ALL OVER Cable News -- especially CNN!!




After first speaking with Rev. John McLaughlin of MCC Church (for many years called "the Gay Church"), apologizing for my antagonistic blogging about him and his congregation back in 2011 and 12 -- and giving him my Catholic Priest's/Bishop's Blessing"Bless you Father, for you have NOT sinned -- and have NO NEED FOR CONFESSION".


Not exactly true, if you ever saw the emotionally needy and narco-trafficking QUEENS in his congregation -- including Michael Moore, the antiques dealer on Castle Street, who ALSO attended a party in town (2011), thown by supporters of Han Hills, who had STOLEN my website for my book, and although a ROCK-RIBBED REPUBLICANTOTALLY SUPPORTS narco-trafficking D.A. Benjamin R. David (a closet-case FAG).


I was THRILLED to see a "Gay Mexican Flag", front and center to the festivities -- LOL!!! And after I'd sat high on the steps of the Federal Court House observing awhile, when I descended, I was GREETED by Jeff Mills, whom I knew had been central to the organizing of this event, and he presented me with a gay ribbon, which I pinned to my T-shirt.





Not this one, I hadn't thought to wear it.



Some of the organizers of yesterday's event, Jeff Mills in center. Photo compliments of the Wilmington Star News.




And, as previously published on this blog, I had said this to Jeff Mills and to MANY others, including Cape Fear Equality, yesterday -- they ALL AGREEING -- that the REASON Wilmington has had little to no GAY EVENTS in nearly ten years, is that Ryan Lee Burris, who was ALSO the 3rd Vice Chair of the County Democratic Party, is a WELL KNOWN NARCO-TRAFFICKER, and while the "Party-Drug Gays" (a surprisingly -- even to me -- small minority), followed Ryan, SANE GAYS stayed AWAY from his having taken over leadership of "Gay Wilmington".




Gov. Roy Cooper, Ryan's boyfriend Wes Taylor, and Ryan Lee Burris, recently.


But Ryan was NOT THERE, yesterday, nor were D.A. Ben David, disgraced former Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby, FAILED Democratic Candidate for NC State Senator Julia Boseman, or Mayor Bill Saffo -- ALL WELL KNOWN for their "GAY TENDENCIES", even if I can't PROVE all of them sleep with guys -- like I can Ben David -- and Ms. Boseman is now married to a woman.


I later learned that ELECTED POLITICIANS were NOT encouraged to attend (Messrs. Saffo and David), but the OTHERS should have been THERE!!!

I DID get to speak with TR Nunley, who had so GRACIOUSLY handled things practically when I showed up at Julia Boseman's Fundraiser last fall, with only a fifty-dollar bill, but unable to contribute more than $25.00, and everyone else had given so much more and could not BELIEVE anyone would DARE to ask for change -- so I 
THANKED HIM for that!!!

I spoke to people repping a couple of churches, even being very tempted to ESCHEW Unity, Wilmington, which I had planned to attend today, in favor of something called "A Conversation of Faith", but since then realized I am SICK OF THE DAMNED CONVERSATION (how Christians have kept Donald Trump in power all this time), and I'm not going to ANY DAMNED CHURCH from now on -- I prefer the BEACH!!!

It felt like I spoke with 500 people in the three hours I spent there, but only ONE gaggle of three "rich queens" is worth mentioning. One guy, about 32, 6' 3" tall and BUILT (and wearing a mysterious Carolina Blue T-Shirt with outlines of BOTH North and South Carolina, and text referring to UNC Chapel Hill).


I caught his attention, and commented on his shirt, saying I'm a Kenan and my family FOUNDED that school, his companions quickly saying they knew LOTS OF KENANS, naming off four whose names did NOT ring a bell -- so he added they were all in their twenties and early thirties.

I said that I had DATED Thomas S. Kenan III's old boyfriend Curtis "Robbie" Anderson who is still in town but NOT in attendance, back in 1985, while Blue Velvet was being filmed in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments, and one of them said that they ALL know Tom Kenan WELL -- but ESPECIALLY the HOT, HOT Christopher (Tom's twenty-something boyfriend whom I spoke with on the phone back in 2011) -- the implication being that he'd had a lot of sex with Christopher, and Tom being about 78 now, WISELY lets Christopher have lots of sex with others, Chris being so young and sexually-needy.


>>> THE ONE THING I FORGOT TO TELL EVERYONE:



Is that it was TWO DESCENDANTS of the WEALTHY BRANCH of the Kenan Family were who were MOST RESPONSIBLE for REMOVING Homosexuality from the DSM (definitions of Mental Illnesses), in 1973!!!







And THAT'S IT (for now)!!!








.

No comments: