Sunday, November 26, 2017

RP: Andre Tyler Breton NOW Claims that the Floor Boards in his Bedroom Have BIGGER GAPS than Yesterday, His Room Was RE-PAINTED in Places, and OTHER Things Are Now Stolen, Also -- Including His Wallet with Cards, IDs, and All His Cash (but he is NOT COMMIT-ABLE)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/11/andre-tyler-breton-now-claims-that.html



Andre Tyler Breton at our Thanksgiving Day Dinner, three days ago.


I have INSISTED he call the Police to have them come out to fill out a REPORT, and he went OUTSIDE away from ME to do that.

MEANWHILE, my little sister, Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy from Downingtown, PA called in the MIDDLE of all of this, and I told her all about it, and that I am so THANKFUL for our mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan's and brother Michael William Kenan's FINANCIAL SUPPORT before I got the recent settlement-ette from the Utility Company whose truck knocked me 12 FEET off the crosswalk in front of the Court House/City Hall on February 13, 2017, after I WARNED Mayor Bill Saffo I would come to his office to try to FORCE the full Police Report on Wilmington Police FORCING Evan Fish to jump to his death (covered up by the Wilmington Star News), on about September 5, 2011 -- because Evan KNEW all about my former employer Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville GA supplying all the Politicians of BOTH PARTIES and the CHRISTIAN CLERGY and CHURCHES of Wilmington and Atlanta, especially, but from Maine to Florida with the hard drugs flown into Maxwell AFB in Alabama.

And then later, City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark -- knowing ALL ABOUT THAT, told me in Mayor Saffo's office and in front of his secretary, Dawn Grants, that he "HOPES I GET A DOG AND IT IS RUN OVER BY A CAR!!!"


Dawn and I BOTH had to LAUGH, but it SHOCKED US BOTH!!!



Charlie Rivenbark in a re-election campaign shot seems to have NO WIFE.


Although the call went mostly very well with Julie, when I mentioned that neither she nor Jane -- who BOTH tried to have me committed in Stone Mountain, GA in 2010 although NEITHER of them had had recent contact with me then -- this from the town's POLICE, who were WEARY of the five FALSE CLAIMS that I needed that -- and then Secretary of State Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dottie Newman -- whom I knew VERY WELL, helped get me to Mexico in Political Exile, she saying the that Republican Party (which she LEFT over all of this), with the CIA would KILL ME if I stayed in the States -- since they with my immediate family (except Mike), and employer Patrick Stansbury had NOT been able to commit me.


So I quickly "FIRE-SALED" everything I could, including my house, and FLED TO MEXICO!!!








And THIS is important too:




Attorney David Nash is HIGH at First Presbyterian Church with Elder/D.A. Ben David, Elder/Judge Lindsey (McKee) Luther, and Deacon/Judge Robin Wicks Robinson!!!




And I finished the call with Julie in her DENIAL of what is a PROVEN FACT (according to Stone Mountain Police and their CALL LOGS), so I told her EXACTLY WHERE to stick a Catholic Jesus statue and "PLEASURE HERSELF".


She then HUNG UP on me -- LOL!!!


And Tyler came back in and said he has NOT called the Police, but sent his work a text to see if they have his computer and wallet, and NO ANSWER BACK now in twenty minutes, so I guess I will SOON have to call the Police, myself.




And PROTESTANTS be like my wealthy Kenan relatives based around Chapel Hill -- who keep "Silent Sam" in place at UNC -- with their Episcopal Church, USA that MURDERED Tennessee Williams and stole his estate from Harvard University -- primarily with Sewanee (The University of the South), where the Episcopal Church's CONFEDERATE MACE is kept:



JUST LIKE Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Tenn and me would happen at Jean Stein and George Plimpton's party for Tennessee on January 11, 1982.










.

No comments: