Friday, April 27, 2012

The EVIDENCE Against Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. (some of it)!!!


Patrick Lee Stansbury of Millers' Pond Lane, Snellville, GA, and owner and CEO of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. www.pentagon-usa.com (my former employer of 18 years) when he was BOOKED on 11/17/2010, for Possession of Marijuana with INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE (not just sell, which means -- it was A WHOLE LOT!!!) 


>>> SCAN OF ORIGINAL EMAIL THREAD BETWEEN PATRICK STANSBURY AND ME:

As you can see, my memory was not PERFECTLY served as this is dated 1/27-30/2010, not a week or two earlier, as I had remembered. Also, as I am absolutely certain this trail began well before dawn on the morning of 1/27/2010, either my computer's time was off (as many things were screwy on my computer back then), or it is Greenwich Mean Time.

In it, you can see how Patrick (who had -- unbeknownst to me at the time -- already been relieved of his actual LEADERSHIP in the Republican Party's Narco-Importation/Distribution Ring, that operated/operates in conjunction with corrupted elements of the US Military and CIA (as well as FBI, I reckon).

To see HOW MUCH IMPORTANCE the Republican Party/Fox News hackers/narco-traffickers put on any of their minions, I ONLY need to watch how high on the list of results this blog comes when I simply google their names. Patrick Stansbury and Lee Gosney (who was a Pentagon Publishing sales associate like I had been, had been EXTREMELY important, connecting people like District Attorney Ben David to the Narcotics Flow while pretending to travel the country as a drug and alcohol counselor associated the Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous, both) are now, perhaps surprisingly low on the totem pole and my blog comes up very high when their names are googled.

Ben David's name ALSO suffers the same fate, due to his inability to keep his penis in his pants when snorting cocaine and his predilection for both men and women (and he's a Democrat). Patrick's company was taken over by his Executive Vice President Mike Massicott some time ago, because Patrick is KNOWN to be undisciplined in important ways -- like aggressive sexual behavior toward employees including Geraldine Flynn, and even his daughter-in-law when she was briefly an office assistant. Lee Gosney suffers from terminal cancer, so no need worrying about him, now.

But a few months ago when I first googled Sen. Thom Goolsby and Mike Massicott, this blog came up top or second in the results. Since then, the Republican Party/Fox News have devoted resources to either BRIBE Google to change results -- or simply to hire people to hit THEIR sites endlessly to bring them up higher in Google results. You can see that MY blog figures only on the sixth page for either of them now, although Mike Massicott (whose many INANE sites that NO ONE would hit for any REAL reason are now showing above mine.

 Mike Massicott in marketing shot for Pentagon Publishing (above) and as seen in Linked-In database.
 
>>> Mike Massicott is clearly less expendable than even Sen. Goolsby to the Illegal Drug Operation.

And for the record, I should ALSO say that in the thread I only QUOTE a separate email from Patrick in which he suggested I commit suicide. That said, there is much there to see he's done wrong, patterns now made famous by God-hating GreedBots (usually associated with the Republican Party):

1. Veneer of respectability/professionalism
2. All accusations are non-specific and in derivative rather than primary terms, such as accusing someone of "libelous speech" rather than Libel. Claims that people say "worrisome things" about someone else, but never disclosing WHO said -- or more importantly WHAT THE "WORRISOME THINGS ARE, SPECIFICALLY.
3. Language like "I don't feel comfortable with/about . . ." when comfort levels have no legal reality -- they just YANK people's emotional strings. More correct would be to claim to feel threatened by or denounce lies.
4. MOVING GOAL POSTS, the Granddaddy of Republican legislative strategy, witnessed here in the changing amount Patrick was willing to pay to buy back his stock, which although he claims it was not "real", he DID continue to issue it over a five-year period, even issuing a stock split near the end.
5. General Purpose of these communications is ALWAYS to intimidate, belittle, and render the receiver psychologically afraid to fight back. In MY case, it effected the OPPOSITE reaction. LOL!!!

Also, you should know that after I moved to Wilmington, NC, Patrick DID pay me 10% of what he owed me ($3,800.00), PROVING LEGALLY THAT HE ACTUALLY OWED ME, when I had been living in my car in the winter and had contracted the flu. Twelve hours after I took possession of the apartment I secured with the bulk of the money (I was forced to pay a DOUBLE one-month damage deposit, so quite a lot!!!), I was arrested for the FIRST of SIX times on EIGHT FALSE CHARGES in the ensuing 12 months (was falsely committed to a mental hospital during that period as well -- THANK YOU JUDGE CRINER!!!).

You see, knowing I had money, they HAD to screw me up -- and that is when Lawyer David Nash took out a false charge of Cyber Stalking against me. To this day I do not know if David did that on his own -- or if he was leveraged by the Narco-Traffickers who had infiltrated his bar, Costello's gay piano bar on Princess Street, while he was pickling himself on alcohol and seducing young men (or leaving with a nice, mildly-"retarded" black man who lives (lived) on Oak Island near 75th Street on the main road there, and who claimed to me several times that if David Nash hadn't "found something better" he would always take him home and let him "plow David's white ass".

Don't tell me that SOMEONE wasn't directing all of this, and frankly I STILL believe David Nash was guilty of NOTHING except the inattention that results from problems with alcohol addiction. he was SO NERVOUS when he called me and told me NEVER to set foot in his bar or legal office or he'd have me arrested. A lawyer as seasoned and successful as David would have pulled that off with some style.

And then he pressed false charges -- something he is too smart to do, UNLESS HE WAS LEVERAGED BY POWERFUL CRIMINALS.

Anyway, without further ado, here are the six pages of the email trail. Readers may make of them what they will -- CLICK IMAGES TO SEE FULL SIZE!!!:







No comments: