Sunday, August 19, 2018

RP: Awakened at 4:58 AM by a CONFUSED WHITE BOY (mid-twenties), Trying to OPEN MY FRONT DOOR (but I'm STILL not smoking fags)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/08/awakened-at-458-am-by-confused-white.html



THIS is the MOST ALARMING development of the last several days!!!:




The above is OLD NEWS about Eric Trump and his wife Lara (Yunaska) Trump, who maintain a MAJOR HOME on Wrightsville Beach a few miles from Wilmington.




THIS is TODAY'S NEWS -- but NEVER a bad word about Wilmington residents Eric and Lara Trump in the Christian/CIA Wilmington Star News or Port City Daily!!!








I don't have TIME to listen to a half-hour podcast to find out what happened -- but CLEARLY to say that Councilman Charlie Rivenbark "INTERVENES" (rather than "TRIES TO"), in the matter of the fine for an OVERSTUFFED CLUB is to say he was SUCCESSFUL -- but even googling for NEWS on Mr. Rivenbark and that club, I find NOTHING.

My report on PCD's first report of this on Wednesday, also includes my Letter to Charlie Rivenbark dated August 15, 2018 -- to which I have NOT YET received a reply!!!: 






Ben Schachtman from Port City Daily.



Ben Schachtman and his wife from his personal Facebook page -- and the time he played JESUS in 2015 -- LOL!!!:








Now, given that Jonathan Deputy has DUG IN and REFUSES to compensate me in any way for having committed me on LIES to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital back in March -- ONLY because he learned I had filed a Cyberstalking Charge against him -- and then he WAS able to get the charge kicked OUT by District Attorney Benjamin R. David while I was in "The Oaks" -- but I IMMEDIATELY re-filed it with no trouble, and Special North Carolina State Prosecutor Kimberly Overton and I decided NOT to prosecute, but I loaded her up on what I know of corruption of nearly ALL elected officials in Wilmington of BOTH Parties, as well as too many "Christian" Churches. We have been in a "Mexican Stand-Off".

However, I got the Hospital -- and then the Doctors Group from there that billed me separately -- to FORGIVE all charges left after Medicare paid the great bulk of it -- except the approximately $350.00 I had paid previously -- so there is NO REASON for me to bear a GRUDGE, when there are FAR WORSE actions that happened to me that I STILL have legal recourse to pursue compensation for.

I had PLANNED to write Mr. Deputy this morning and copy property owner Gold Walker and her Lawyer Oliver Carter III with an offer to just DROP the "bad feelings" and all go on.

But I got TOO TIRED (and I'm still in fairly severe nicotine withdrawal despite chewing Nicotine Gum), and will do that later after a rest.

I DID call Mom this morning and asked her to include praying for my successful release from nicotine addiction -- a nice distraction for her since Mom is QUITE TORN UP over the Catholic Church's SEX SCANDALS, and Mom agreed.








.

No comments: