Saturday, August 18, 2018

RP: Nicotine Withdrawal, Day One -- and LOOK What Your Intrepid Blogger Hath Put Together for His Ambivalent Friends!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/08/nicotine-withdrawal-day-one-and-look.html









Maybe you're meant for the Flapper days, or maybe when Ancient Rome was all the craze!



I'm only writing this blog posting to see if I can do it without DESPERATE SMOKER'S RELAPSE!!!




I woke up this morning too early, and decided that since I am NOW getting RESPECT from North Carolina and Federal Law Enforcement -- even as the God-Hating Christian Politicians, District Attorney, Police Chief, and Sheriff in Wilmington and New Hanover County want to do ANYTHING they can get away with to SHUT ME UP, but I finally got AHEAD of them before they could kill me, something my own MOTHER first tried to do to me in spring 1974 -- the SAME NIGHT my sister Jane fell 25 feet and landed on her head at UNC Chapel Hill in a freak accident her junior year. It's a complicated story how the ketch I helped crew off New Jersey would have been sliced in half by a phantom freighter in the dead of night in a major squall that had ripped out our mainsail and staysail.

My partners (beginning soon after that) in Whale's Tale had planted a radio homing device on the ketch for my mother.



Charles Octavius Pritchard and Hilary Ann (Russell) Pritchard -- here in 2016 -- still own www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com



Also interesting is that in 1976, Hilary's mother announced to some people in Cape May that she and MY mother had spoken and that Hilary and I were to GET MARRIED!!! That despite everyone knowing I was gay and OUT -- but Hilary's NAZI mother was married to a Drug Company Exec -- and Kenan means OIL!!!

ALL our friends had a HUGE LAUGH over that. Then, two years later, I was OUT and paid only a tiny fraction of what my stock was then worth. And Jane fell due to an error by her boyfriend Lex (they at a drunk and stoned party near UNC campus). She was in a coma for five days, and when she awoke, she was convinced she was on a TV Talk Show for a few more days -- and kept demanding my Holy, Holy, Catholic mother, who raised us with Swastikas and daily beatings, go to the pharmacy to renew her Birth Control Pills -- which my mother considered then and even NOWMURDER INSTRUMENTS!!!

But Mom had planned what I've called My Personal Kristallnacht, because she knew that Jane and I remembered too many of Mom's NAZI CRIMES, and part of that was at Dr. Fowler's office in the Norwood section of Cincinnati where Mom and Dr. Fowler were doing some kind of experiment on Jane's ovaries or eggs -- women carry all their eggs from before they are born until the eggs are released in adulthood. And this was all done under an OLD FASHIONED FLUOROSCOPE, that was so high-radiation then, it was very damaging to tissues -- and long exposures often led to cancer.
I really do remember being invited to "look inside Jane" -- but the images meant nothing to me at age four or five.

Then, after NEITHER attempt on our lives had been successful that night, Mom realized that Jane's brain damage from the fall actually affected her less than you would think, but she became far more emotionally dependent, and still has little memory of the past compared to most, and turned out NOT to be the marrying kind -- despite being straight. 

And she had to have a hysterectomy early on, so NO EMBARRASSINGLY DEFORMED GRAND-CHILDREN to worry about, and no old memories -- Mom no longer had to KILL JANE!!!

And then, Mom DID kill her brother Robert J. Meyer, DDS -- because he allowed his daughter Janet "Jan" to marry Kim Opperman, a JEW.







Cleansing the Catholic Church of Its Sins

By Andrew Sullivan

"After a while, I couldn’t continue reading the Pennsylvania grand jury report on sexual abuse in six dioceses in the Catholic Church. Apart from the rising nausea, I realized the horror of each incident had begun to numb my conscience, and the sheer number of cases had numbed it still further. One case is a tragedy; thousands of cases can too easily become a statistic. 

Like dealing with Trump’s lies, you can get dizzy following the specific horrors committed against children, and the excuses and prevarications and silence of so many in the hierarchy. Which is why specifics matter. They reveal the core nature of the evil involved." 


Head of NC Republican Party threatens NC Supreme Court Justices with impeachment if they don't rule as Republican legislative leaders would like.















.

No comments: