Sunday, September 23, 2018

RP: Always Worth Remembering (especially if you have ever been committed involuntarily -- like Drug Mafia did to me on lies THREE TIMES in Wilmington, North Carolina, recently)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/always-worth-remembering-especially-if.html


Schizophrenia affects close to 1% of the population -- including some celebrities that you may recognize
WEBMD.COM
Topping the list: acclaimed artists, rock stars, and a professional football player.






Class war takes many forms😂


About this website

WORLDNEWSDAILYREPORT.COM
A man from Illinois was arrested for getting $224,000 worth of manure dumped on his former employer's property, only two weeks after he won $125 million at the lottery and quit his job. 54-year old Brian Morris, from the small town of Clarendon Hills in Dupage County, bought over 20,000 tons of man






I got DISTURBED (temporarily), when I spoke to my mother this afternoon after she returned from Sunday Mass, and asked her if attendance has fallen -- which Mom would NOT answer -- but I KNOW she is angry and depressed by the burgeoning Church sex scandals. 

But Mom is now MAKING EXCUSES for Clergy who sexually abuse children, saying that they are like all of us and we are all "SINNERS", claiming they are just "human" -- the SAME EXCUSE she gives for the Popes LYING ABOUT ITalmost WORSE than Donald Trump!!!


Scott Kenan shared a link
CNN



About this website

EDITION.CNN.COM
For the first time in 600 years, there are two living popes, one retired and one active, whose fates may be intertwined, even as many of their followers are at odds.



According to Mom's Beliefs and Catholic Church Teachings, my mother will go STRAIGHT TO HELL faster than nearly anyone else -- and if she can't find some actual GOD'S LOVE in her heart first, then GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE BITCH -- she's EARNED IT (and I've suffered every possible hardship due to that cunt).






But for now, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, 95 years of age, remains very friendly with me. Mom learned how to suck cock doing -- under force -- her unhygienic, uncut, "retarded" uncle beginning when Mom was six.


Mom NEVER told anyone about it until she told me many years ago -- when she found out I was gay in 1973, Mom then 50 years old.


This BEFORE Mom ever tried to have me killed or committed, which she began in 1974, and in REAL EARNEST in 2010 -- because I KNEW she was literally "America's Top NAZI" from when Joe and Rose Kennedy's children FLIPPED from NAZI to support Liberty -- and now Steve Bannon has Mom's role.



>>> BTW: I finally had to unfriend and BLOCK the Presbyterian Minister working for the United Methodist Conference as Liaison to the LGBTQ+ Community. He ADMITTED on his Facebook Page that BOTH of those congregations believe Homosexuality (the expression of it), is a BIG SIN -- but use people like him to GET THE MONEY OF HOMOS -- and he is COOL with his role doing that.

And as I followed his many reports with photos of himself in his two-week Pilgrimage to India -- he always wore tight polo shirts -- showing off his ERECT NIPPLES!!!

I do not believe that is appropriate for a "Man of the Cloth" -- straight OR gay!!!






Rev. Brett Webb-Mitchell



Mitchell Gold and his husband Bob Williams


Here are the two main postings about not just Rev. Brett Webb-Mitchell, but his and my mutual friend Mitchell Gold. Today, Mr. Gold came out DEFENDING ME AND THIS BLOG several places on Facebook and with several people -- he a North Carolina resident (with many other homes as well), so he KNEW how TOTALLY EVIL Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, Tom's stepmother Betty (Price) Kenan -- and virtually ALL their close relatives and their Confederacy-loving Episcopal Church are, as well. 





>>> AND HERE AT SPOFFORD MILLS EXECUTIVES PLAYHOUSE APARTMENTS:


1. I did NOT ask if my neighbor actually bought marijuana from Rob in apartment one -- but Rob was here most of the day today, and did NOT confront me over what I wrote about him yesterday!!!




2. At least five of my adult male neighbors near my age addressed me as "Mayor" today -- LOL!!! This even though Chad Wagner, who bought Sherry Hall Spivey's "Drug House" next door has used his Bobcat to remove TONS OF TREES from neighbors' yards on this street -- and while I know that Richard (a former SDS -- Students for a Democratic Society -- member, he four years older than me), could easily and did pay him, no one else was charged. Most COULD afford it, but they are not as FLUSH.


And Chad neglected paying jobs he has lined up to work in the neighborhood!!!



Chad actually looks BETTER today (at 62), than in this six-year-old photo.

Chad Wagner is MY Mayor (and he is STRAIGHT)!!!

3. Everyone on my street (and those I've spoken with on other streets in the neighborhood), grew up Protestant or Catholic -- and with the exception of one house with an older black couple whose son is a minister and won't give up trying to convert me, and the 85-year-old White woman who is Salvation Army, and won't lift a TWIG on Sunday -- ALL still love what Jesus taught -- and ALL HATE Christian Churches, and know they are part of the Drug Mafia and are mostly White Supremacist with my Kenan Family that controls worldwide Hard-Drug Trafficking through the CIA, US State Department, Exxon-Mobil, and both Political Parties.

4. Ms. Salvation Army told me how their shelter -- which REFUSED ME when I was homeless in 2011 because I'm GAY, yet several of their sheltered guys were MALE PROSTITUTES then to make enough to PAY for the shelter ($50.00/week after two free ones back then). Anyway, the storm tore the shelter's roof off, and they all had to be farmed out elsewhere.




She also told me that PPD, downtown, a Drug Research Center originally built by a coalition of the Bush, Cheney, Bin Laden, and Saudi Royal Families -- and are HUGE in the illegal Drug Trade here -- had many windows blown out and damages that will close the building for some time. I have not found confirmation of that, though.

But EVERYONE in Wilmington KNOWS that the Bin Ladens and Saudi Royals sold out right after 9/11/01 -- to make it LESS OBVIOUS they had planned it together.


EVERYONE here knows this -- EXCEPT THE NEWS MEDIA -- LOL!!!


The Wilmington Star News and Port City Daily are nothing but ADDICTS TO CHRISTIANITY -- or like PCD Editor Benjamin Schachtman, to DRUGS!!!


Ben Schachtman and his also Drug-Addict wife.


By contrast, my best high school friend and his wife (who likely smoke pot, occasionally):




5. I called Gold Walker to let her know I had emailed her and her Lawyer Oliver Carter III, yesterday -- Gold rarely checks email and Oliver GOT IT at his Law Firm -- and also that there is an UNBALANCED ceiling fan running in one of the upstairs apartments at LOW speed, so probably OK. And also that Pete, Allie Ryan, and their two roommates still have NOT SHOWN UP AT ALL -- except for Pete checking in Wednesday for two minutes then hollering at me as he drove away.



Allie and Pete have some PROBLEMS that will get WORSE (like Rob's problems in apartment 1), when they REALIZE this neighborhood is MORE THAN FED UP with the Police, Sheriff, Christian Churches, and Courts protected HARD DRUG TRAFFICKING in this neighborhood -- HA!!!


It is TIME TO GET WITH JESUS!!!




Not EVERYONE is GAY, but at least HALF the married Christian men of Wilmington SURE ARE!!!



Once they get honest about sexuality -- they won't NEED to get constantly high on drugs and alcohol!!!









.

No comments: