Wednesday, September 5, 2018

RP: In COMPLETE Capitulation to SATAN, Judge Jay Hockenbury RESIGNS -- and Closet-Gay, Drug-Trafficking, White Supremacist Democrat/First Presbyterian Elder D.A. Ben David Sings PRAISES (but WHY and of WHAT???):

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/in-complete-capitulation-to-satan-judge.html



Click the image to read Port City Daily's account (they now charge $8.95/month to read, so I can't AFFORD that -- although I'd be HAPPY to pay), and here is the Wilmington Star News's take: http://www.starnewsonline.com/news/20180904/superior-court-judge-hockenbury-announces-retirement



I'm really left SPEACHLESS by this -- since the GIST of the conversation on Principles that Judge Hockenbury and I had in 2011 was the importance of SEPARATION OF RELIGION and LAW!!! 


And here is a quote from D.A. Ben David that I believe is TRUE, although I have never witnessed the Judge in Court -- nor read any of his opinions:


“I think everyone would agree that when we appeared before him, he was balanced and fair to both sides, very thorough in making sure the law was followed and often took his time to do the legal research and ask difficult questions of both sides to make sure the Constitution was being upheld,” David said.


But what if knowing he was soon retiring -- and he's served long enough for us all to thank him and wish him well in that -- Hockenbury ruled (with two other Judges)UNANIMOUSLY against his fellow Republicans -- and KNOWS he would be "PRIMARIED" by the Christian/Republicans, who still RUN RAMPANT on the Lower Cape Fear -- so APTLY NAMED!!! 



THREE movies titled "Cape Fear" have been made -- one of them iconic -- and NONE of them filmed here. THIS book, which had to be written as "Historical Fiction", includes TRUE TALES of William Rand Kenan, Senior (called "Bill Kenan")


In August 1898, Wilmington, North Carolina, was a Mecca for middle-class black citizens. Many of the city's lawyers, businessmen, and other professionals were black, as were all the tradesmen and stevedores. The black community outnumbered the white community by more than two to one. 

But the white civic leaders, many descended from the antebellum aristocracy, did not consider this progress. They looked around and saw working class white citizens out of jobs. They heard black citizens addressing white neighbors "in the familiar." They hated the fact that local government was run by Republican "Fusionists" sympathetic to the black majority. 

Rumors began to fly. The newspaper office . . .  



>>> LAST NIGHT GOT REALLY PECULIAR (in more than one way):

To begin with, "Jim" from apartment 1 -- whose FATHER I had had a brief discussion with yesterday morning when he stopped by to give Jim some money (I assume), and I told him in response to his ASKING ABOUT IT, that I am now giving all my info and evidence to top NC Prosecutors and the FBI. He seemed to like that, which did NOT surprise me. 



Well, no wonder "Jim" almost immediately DEMANDED I go buy him two grams of marijuana in the "Brotherhood", and I REFUSED (as diplomatically as possible), and suggested he call Aaron Gallimore (who still sleeps here as often as not), but Jim said he HAD and Aaron had NOTHING (then).

And then this morning early, Pete from upstairs emerged with a big back-pack full of -- I assume -- marijuana pastries, and two hours later, Allie Ryan came out looking TOTALLY DOWN AND DEFEATED, got in her car WITHOUT baggage (for once), and drove off.

And Jim's Dad seems INTELLIGENT, PRACTICAL, and CARING as does Aaron Gallimore's, I feel GREAT about them:






Well, the report of Judge Hockenbury's recent decision can be found HEREhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/you-wont-believe-who-all-i-spoke-with.html, and it seems the Raleigh News & Observer has gone to the SAME MODEL to force people to pay as the Port City Daily.

EVERY other publication I use -- including the New York Times and Washington Post -- give a number of FREE READS PER MONTH (five to a dozen)before demanding money. But THESE two publications have opted for only a FEW (four), free reads -- and that is for LIFETIME.






Then when I tried to email out my FIRST posting of yesterday at 5:45 PM, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/am-i-too-late-in-summer-with-this.html, I could again NOT get it out via AOL.com, and then when I tried to send it via GoDaddy/Microsoft OUTLOOK -- which ALREADY blocks it from going to anyone at AOL or Verizon -- it DID go out that way.

But when I tried to send the SECOND one, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/did-i-forget-something.html, out at 10:03 PM, all of those were BLOCKED as usual -- but for the FIRST TIME also blocked were EVERYONE in Wilmington City Government, New Hanover County Government, and North Carolina Courts -- and ALL the Religious Leaders on my list.

Oddest might be, that AOL.com generated THREE saved-draft copies of the first email that it refused to send -- for EACH time I TRIED to send it. And for a few months now, AOL.com email FORGETS that I have DELETED many emails I've received -- even HOURS after I deleted them -- they POP BACK UP as if I never opened them (Political demands for MONEY, that I no longer BELIEVE and I REFUSE to sign any more Petitions, since the sponsoring Democrats HAVE NO BALLS THEY ONLY WANT MONEY)!!!

Facebook ALSO does this with things I have already checked out from their "Notifications" globe icon -- and even just NOW, a notice they sent me of "Local Happenings" has SIX LISTINGS for something called "Sip and Paint" -- a gathering of ALCOHOLICS who like to think they can PAINT -- LOL!!!


Well, at first I was concerned about Readership of this blog, because there is NO REAL POINT in emailing out blog postings to LOCAL LEADERS if it is SPECIFICALLY the Local Leaders who are now being BLOCKED from receiving my emails.


And then at 10:00 PM, nearly 300 people hit my blog -- NOT stimulated by my emails -- and after the day ended we ended up more than DOUBLING the day before's hitswhen my emails went out minimally molested -- LOL!!!


So THIS posting (which has already gotten TONS more hits than typical while I'm still writing it), I'll email one last time from scottdavidkenan.com -- because SOME recipients get it -- to let them know I am STOPPING MASS EMAILINGS.


I don't NEED to do that anymore -- I've built a SELF-SUSTAINING BASE!!!


















.

No comments: