Wednesday, September 26, 2018

RP: And Speaking of Real Estate Moguls, Chad Wagner JUST BOUGHT the OTHER Hard-Drug-Mafia House Next-Door to HIS, so Gold Walker Should Be THRILLED -- P'town's Begins TOMORROW!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/and-speaking-of-real-estate-moguls-chad.html



Six-year-old photo of Chad.



So NOW, Chad owns TWO houses on Spofford Circle, will renovate them and move into the one next-door to me. I texted Gold Walker about that, and that I will remove the three leaf piles in my yard that the yardman had to leave.
The Mormon Women for Ethical Government, which identified itself as a nonpartisan group comprising about 6,000 members, directed its message at every member of the judiciary panel but specifically called on the four Mormons on the committeeSens. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah), Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.), Mike Lee (R-Utah) and Mike Crapo (R-Idaho.)


About this website

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
"If you truly respect women, then demonstrate it by honoring our requests to go slowly here," the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints group wrote.


Not sure how THAT will work out -- since EVERY Christian KNOWS that the Mor(m)on Faith is TOTALLY INCOMPATIBLE with Jesus's Teachings. Here are THREE of the reasons:


A member of President Donald Trump’s Evangelical Advisory Board, Bachmann said she believes that due to Trump, “on every metric” America has experienced “blessings” that are “without parallel.” In the interview at the annual conference of evangelicals organized by the anti-LGBTQ Family Research Council, she elaborated on her assertion.



About this website

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Another supporter at the Values Voter Summit said God works through Trump even if the Almighty doesn't "approve" of him.



I woke up this morning -- having FINALLY re-found my "mojo", and ready to take on the world. Since right before Hurricane Florence, I've felt directionless and floundering -- too lazy to edit my postings properly or include all I wanted to -- or most of the links to support them.

I did NOT mention before, that yesterday, I got TWO texts from Gold Walker thanking me for all I did before and after the storm -- as well as praise from her employees Tom Purdy and the yardman. I have NO IDEA what happened to Jonathan Deputy, who is supposed to be the Property Manager here, but Pete and Allie are back (and have cleaned up their apartment), but Allie's sister and her boyfriend Jack have NOT been seen here at all.

Rob in apartment one appears to have his water back on, and actually SLEPT HERE the last two nights. We are ALL getting along just fine, if not actually being "social". 




Photo I took at the 2015 Williams Fest in New Orleans: Kenneth Holditch, David Kaplan (I think), John Lahr, Annette Saddik, and Thomas Elliot Keith. Thomas tried to SHUT ME UP in this meeting -- LOL!!!




Re: Sad news of the death of "Mr. Key West", David Wolkowsky, who gave my Williams memoir the BEST REVIEW and was the BIGGEST collector of Tennessee Williams's paintings: 

To: scottdkenan scottdkenan@aol.com, info info@tennesseewilliams.net, press press@tennesseewilliams.net, info info@sandsnola.com, kholditch kholditch@cox.net, pjwillisnola pjwillisnola@aol.com, asaddik asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu, mitchdouglasicm mitchdouglasicm@aol.com, telliottk telliottk@gmail.com


Dear Friends at the New Orleans Festival,


I hope this reaches all of you and you can pass it to the many others whose email addresses I cannot now find -- including my friend Bev Marshall.

I am THRILLED to be able to tell you all that my working for Tom was possibly NOT the most important role of my life -- I am now THICK working with Colin Powell, Russel Honore', Vicente Fox of Mexico -- and FINALLY top NC Prosecutors and the FBI to expose the crimes of my Kenan Family that co-founded UNC Chapel Hill, and have controlled Standard Oil/Exxon-Mobil since 1913, now also Bank of America, www.theKAG.com, the Ku Klux Klan, and Episcopal Church -- especially Sewanee. The Kenans gave Sewanee about $100,000,000.00 over the last hundred years. I ONLY associate with this Kenan Charity: https://kenan.ethics.duke.edu/, and the top wealthy Kenans have told me they HATE only Jews more than "Niggers".

My relatives Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan pushed the Episcopal Church/Sewanee to MURDER Tennessee Williams, and John Uecker, who likely smothered him with a pillow, appears to have recently died. His two phone numbers have gone dead. If you add what John Lahr (who coordinated with me secretly while I wrote my memoir) to what I wrote, it makes clear that what I have written PROVES the murder -- and Mr. Lahr knows that -- I've communicated with him since then.


John Uecker told me how Thomas Elliot Keith for the Episcopal Church would BLACKMAIL Mr. Lahr over his gay lovers to OMIT important things -- but Lahr never lied!!! It is my FIRM INTENTION to imprison Mr. Keith as soon as possible, but I know you have no choice but to continue to associate with him and his Sewanee backers. Thomas KILLED a Williams book written by Professor Holditch and THAT is the biggest crime against Tennessee imaginable, and I WILL GET TENNESSEE WILLIAMS'S REVENGE!!!

It was Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', at your 2015 Festival, who at the two meetings he and I had, made CLEAR that he knew the Atlanta Drug Mafia is run by my Kenan Family (and the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families as well as the Episcopal Church). I hope to get to another of your Festivals soon, but am now very broke, but no longer homeless and no longer subject to false jailings and nut-house commitments, since I was recently connected to top NC Prosecutors and the FBI who are seeking to BUST the Christian Drug Mafia here in Wilmington -- set up in the 1980s and 90s by my parents with a Catholic priest and Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, both of whom I knew well.

Well, that's it for now -- I've included marketing at the P'town Fest -- and will send this to David Kaplan by secured server as well.


Where I will publish this letter so EVERYONE can see it and WHO GOT IT!!! -- I've now had nearly 1.5 million hits to my blog: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/and-speaking-of-real-estate-moguls-chad.html

Tennessee Williams KNEW about my family's TREACHERY with the Episcopal Church, etc. GOD RULES and the FOOLS can return to the HELLS they have made for themselves!!!

Scott David Kenan

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX At this time, my phone is so corrupted I can't always answer calls -- but can call back -- or can get and return text messages.

I ALREADY sent this to David Kaplan and got a received receipt.










.

No comments: