Saturday, September 8, 2018

RP: The Return of Adam Kokesh -- Hottest Politician ALIVE / Blue-Stripey Wizard on Wilmington's Wharf / Duke Energy Called Last Night -- 26 Minutes of Asking My HONEST OPINION (which I gave)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-return-of-adam-kokesh-hottest.html



Wizard on Wilmington's Wharf late this morning, conjuring up the Spirits of Water and Sky!!!



Detail showing of the Wizard's Bat-Tie as he scrambled to collect his belongings and scurry off after I tried to speak with him, asking him to show his ritual so I could photograph it  and give a FULL REPORT on Wilmington's HOTTEST BLOG!!!


It was 90 degrees in the SHADE when the Wizard was wearing all of THAT.


I went down to the Saturday Waterfront Market about 11:00 AM, and checked behind the Wilmington Tourists Booth -- that has a bathroom, electrical outlets, and covered tables -- where I hung out with all the other homeless in 2011 and 12, to see if ANY were still around. 

For the second time in a row, NO!!!

This guy was too well-kempt, his blue with white stripes jump-suit completely clean, and as he did his incantations over the water, he did NOT seem "wild and psychotic" at all. I positioned myself behind him where he couldn't see me, listened for about half a minute, then decided to ASK if he would allow me to record things and report all on this blog, but he said he HATED ME (I've never seen him before), and I could GO TO HELL. 


At the Saturday Market, I spoke with old friends, and people now talk there OPENLY about Mayor Saffo, Police Chief Evangelous, Sheriff McMahon, and the David Brothers, Benjamin and Jon, being the BIGGEST HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS in Wilmington -- along with the TOP Christian Churches making most of the PROFITS -- St. Mary's Catholic, First Presbyterian, St. James Episcopal, and First Baptist (the one on Kenan Plaza) -- and the EVANGELICAL Christian Churches running the STREET operations with all their "WHORES FOR JESUS" and their trashy little addicts. 




Here is a male prostitute -- one of FOUR sent to my apartment in 2017 from and by Rev. Philip Chryst, philipchryst@gmail.com, of The Anchor Church, downtown:




REFUSED all of them, although this guy MIGHT have been worth the $20.00 he said he charged. He was one of their MOST LOYAL Sunday volunteers, setting up, ushering, collecting money, etc.



Rev. Philip Chrysthttp://anchorwilmington.org/


And after the Market, I visited several TOP Wilmington Art Galleries, speaking with owners or co-operative partners, and THEY all know -- and FINALLY are willing to TALK ABOUT IT OPENLY -- that Mayor Saffo, Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, and Sheriff McMahon (with his CIA controllers, so no one blames Ed COMPLETELY for addicting children to DRUGS for JESUS), bring us the HARD DRUGS.

And YES, everyone seems to know of NC Representative Deb Butler being HUGE in the Narcotics Trade!!! She was APPOINTED to office, her Republican Opponent -- Republicans and Christian Churches make the MOST of the MONEY with DISGRACED former Republican State Senator Thom Goolsby at the center of that -- SUSPENDED his campaign, and the Independent can't raise but a few hundred dollars.

Republicans cooperate with Democrats (they are ALL CHRISTIANS!!!), and Mayor Saffo has NOT had a real opponent since BEFORE I arrived at the end of 2010 -- he makes SO MUCH DRUG PROFITS for the Republican Party!!! 



Mayor Bill Saffo with his wife Renee in an earlier day -- BEFORE she LEFT HIM because he's got a THING for YOUNG GUYS.


Renee had to get a "Secret Restraining Order" against Bill Saffo -- he being so VIOLENT!!!



Well, D.A. Ben David was SUPER DISCRETE -- and even today a MAJORITY of Wilmingtonians don't know he cheated on his wife Stephanie (a TOP Strategist and Fund Raisers for YEARS for Republicans Lamar Alexander and Mitt Romney), with LEE -- and Ben was a Deacon and then an ELDER at the Kenan Cathedral to White Supremacy and Drug Trafficking, First Presbyterian.

But BEN is now BLACKMAILED by the GOOD FORCES of TOP North Carolina Prosecutors and the FBI who are CRACKING Wilmington's Drug Mafia. When nearly ALL Politicians and JUDGES are part of the Christian Drug Mafia, you have to LEVERAGE THEM -- you can't PROSECUTE THEM ALL AT ONCE, or wait a couple of YEARS for another election!!!





Anyway, I have NOT YET heard from the University of North Carolina Board of Governors after sending this: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/08/a-response-to-thom-goolsbys-video-of.html 


And then I sent it with more info to the TOP EDITORS of The Daily Tarheel -- but it was BLOCKED to them ALL, so I sent it to a FACULTY member who sits on THEIR Board -- and then got a RECEIVED RECEIPT:



I'm THRILLED that the MOST POPULAR blog posting of the last week is this one -- about how Wilmington Police MURDERED my friend Evan Fish -- because he knew too much about my employer Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. in Snellville, Georgia supplying Wilmington's Politicians and Christian Churches and Clergy with HARD DRUGS!!!
 





>>> WRAPPING UP ALL THE OTHER THINGS -- AND THEN ADAM KOKESH: 


1. I REALLY had the BEST TIME in a 26-minute interview that to me PROVED that Duke Energy WANTS HONEST FEEDBACK!!! The interview was RECORDED, I was DEEPLY HONEST of the Duke and Kenan Families being TOTAL ALLIES in ENVIRONMENTAL CRIMES -- between Duke Energy (to say nothing of cigarettes), Kenan-controlled Standard Oil/Exxon-Mobil/Rex Tillerson, and Kenan Advantage Group.


She KNEW all of that -- and of the Kenan Family's LOVE of KLAN ROBES and SWASTIKAS.

I gave permission to associate my real name with my comments -- and my contact info -- it was TOTALLY HONEST, so VALUABLE to them, although I DON'T really study our Power Company and know ALL the "deep details".


But only this afternoon, did I learn of Mike Pence's deep ties to Duke Energy. Believe it or not, his Indiana is only beaten by TEXAS for total Carbon Emissions, with some of Duke's WORST assets in Indiana. More on that, here: 



2. Readers did NOT hit my last posting like I expected -- but with "SPITTING" in the title, no wonder -- so I am RE-POSTING this hilarious story (neither the homeless guy nor I knew what we were doing -- it just turned out GREAT, though). From here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/spit-on-four-times-by-christian.html




The guy was about this age and build -- but long blond hair and a beard. I've seen him there many times over the last four or more months. His sign ALWAYS says at the bottom: "Jesus Loves You!!!"


Now, it is TRUE that I am a bit of a provocateur, and several months ago, at the same place and I believe the same guy, I rolled down my window when he came to my car at that LONG red light, and I asked if he'd like "a good cleaning and a blow job"

He said NO, and as traffic began to move, scooted back to the curb, where he ranted and raved, shaking his fists in the air.

Yesterday, I leaned over, rolled down that window and hollered, "You are filthy and homeless for months on the street -- PROBABLY because you worship the Devil himselfJESUS CHRIST!!!" He looked stunned. "The BIBLE forbids worship of false gods -- there is only ONE, and if Jesus 'loved you'you'd be doing better by now!!!"

He was HOT-TO-TROT, so I quickly rolled up the window, and he ran over to my car, made a motion to pound it with his fist -- but stopped himself -- and SPIT on my window instead. He got THREE more mucousy globs (clear ones), onto my window, then walked back (as I said, a VERY long light), to see if he could collect from the line of cars behind me.

But after looking at THEIR no-doubt TERRIFIED expressions (they hadn't heard what I said, just saw him ranting and spitting on my car)he popped behind a giant bush and must have waited for a whole NEW line of cars -- HA!!!




3. FACEBOOK ended their latest 30-day cut-off of me earlier today -- I getting the LAST ONE for posting THIS there, one month agohttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/08/on-morning-jeb-bush-jr-was-recommended.html


So, some NEW FUN from my pal there, Ms. Sandra Beckham:

Scott Kenan shared a post.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, meme and text
Sandra Beckham
“When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but with creatures bristling with prejudice and motivated by pride and vanity.” 
― Dale Carnegie, How to Win Friends and Influence People


>>> AND JUST BRIEFLY ON ADAM KOKESH:




My FAVE pic I got from Adam's Facebook Page years ago -- shows even HE is addicted to sniffing his OWN ARM-PIT PHEROMONES!!!



Adam does EVERYTHING SHIRTLESSLY -- knowing that even the STRAIGHTEST STRAIGHT GUY and the MOST ARDENT LESBIAN simply could NOT resist SEX WITH HIM!!!




See his NEW AD for his ARIZONA SENATOR CAMPAIGN:





The time Adam Kokesh RESPONDED TO ME back in 2013, when we were FACEBOOK FRIENDShttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/06/homoerotic-shock-jock-adam-kokesh.html 
MOREhttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/06/who-is-this-adam-kokesh-who-plans-to.html

In the last month or two, these old postings have been getting TONS OF HITS, and I couldn't figure out WHY!!! And then I figured it out: He's SIMULTANEOUSLY running for Arizona Senator AND President of the United States!!!















.

No comments: