Tuesday, November 6, 2018

RP: Cops in Pender County, NC Are Selling Hard Drugs FROM THEIR CRUISERS!!! / White Supremacist Republican Skip Watkins of New Hanover County BLOCKS Me -- but Democrat US House Candidate Kyle Horton's Campaign LOVES THIS BLOG!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/cops-in-pender-county-nc-are-selling.html




Scott Kenan shared a post.








Today, I was awakened at 5:02 AM -- when the smoke detector's battery went bad and it would NOT stop beeping. Fortunately I had a rectangular replacement battery frozen in the freezer.

At 9:30, Wilmington Surgical Associates began trying to call me to remind me I have a scan of my aneurysm in my abdomen this Thursday morning -- but I could NOT answer their calls because my AT&T cell phone has NOT allowed me to ANSWER MY CALLS unless I am ALREADY on ANOTHER CALL -- this continuing for over a month now, and AT&T claims I am BOTTOM PRIORITY because I use Pre-Paid Service, and they haven't repaired their system after Hurricane Florence since EARLY OCTOBER!!!

So, getting voicemails only, when I called them, I drove over to straighten things out. For some reason, Dr. Dewey Bridger's office had NOT sent the sonic scan that showed my aneurysm had grown some in two years -- but NOT enough to be threatening yet. I was concerned that since I'd had a scan three weeks ago, that Medicare would NOT pay so soon for another -- and WHY could they not use the one I'd just gotten???

I ended up driving between THREE major offices, trying to collect a copy of the recent scan to take the surgeon, we changing the appointment to "Initial Consultation" and late next week, as he agreed with me. In the process, I spoke with large desks of multiple people in EIGHT "sub-offices" -- explaining about my BUM AT&T PHONE, and my SUSPICION that it is because of my Political Activities against my Kenan Family, and without politicking, I told EVERYONE I hoped they had already voted (all but one had), or would vote (she will).


EVERY SINGLE PERSON made clear that they had voted for DEMOCRATS!!!


Two places I met white women over 70 who had grown up in Kenansville, NC, and KNEW some of my rich relatives and that town well -- and they BOTH BLESSED ME and said they HOPE I can put the richest Kenans into PRISON!!!



And it was a Tech in one of the offices who said she lives in Pender County, had voted "totally against Trump", but that Pender County Elections are TOTALLY RIGGED and the County so CONTROLLED BY THE EPISCOPALIAN KENAN FAMILY that she has three times witnessed Cops selling HARD DRUGS from their cruisers. 


And ACTUALLY, I am using "Cops", because I was so SHOCKED, I can't remember if she actually said Cops, Troopers, or Sheriff's Deputies.



Episcopalian sycophant with Betty (Price) Kenan of Durham and Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill.


What I noticed last night, about an hour after I emailed my blog posting out to my email contacts -- adding Republican New Hanover Commissioner Skip Watkins to my list (which I thought ALL local Politicians had been put on), his Campaign BLOCKED ME from their Facebook site -- LOL!!!





And then I got a text asking if I'd voted yet from some guy in Dr. Kyle Horton's Democratic Campaign for US Congresswoman, and we got to texting back and forth -- and when he READ MY BLOG, he texted, "YOU ROCK!!!" -- and then passed the link to this blog around. 


>>> MORE ON MY KENAN FAMILY'S EXXON-MOBIL -- AND THEIR CHRISTIAN CRIMES AGAINST NATURE:

Scott Kenan shared a post.

Linda Moneyhun-Miano: Thanks for posting this!!! It is FAR worse than this. My Kenan Family that co-founded UNC The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, inherited CONTROL of Standard Oil, now Exxon-Mobil, in 1913 from Henry Flagler, who had more stock than Rockefeller (and the Rockefellers and their foundations got OUT of carbon energy years ago now). The Press have reported earlier this year that "Oil Industry Foundations" have been using funds to FORCE major universities (especially Harvard), to NOT support the idea of Global Warming, but NEVER report that the William R. Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust, the LARGEST private educational charity in the world for decades, is WHO is doing that. I KNOW many of my wealthy Kenan relatives and they are all High Episcopal (Kenans gave the Episcopal Church $100 Million over the last 100 years that I have documented), and Ku Klux Klan members -- and they ALSO control all the Hard-Drug Trafficking with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Familiesand I know some of THEM!!! A retired XOM exec told me in 2015 how Kenans with our life-long employee Rex Tillerson, the Hillary Clinton State Department, and CIA put Enrique Peña Nieto into Mex-Prez, and Kenans ALSO control Bank of America, Coca-Cola, etc., and put Trump into power. I have dedicated the rest of my life to EXPOSING the crimes of my family. I was raised in the Catholic branch and my Mom raised us with Swastikas on the dinner plates and set up the Christian Drug Mafias here in Wilmington, NC and in Atlanta with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman to begin with, and later with Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, and others (my parents' friends have included MANY top Republicans) -- and Bill Clinton PROTECTED it with CIA that were stationed three blocks from my house in Stone Mountain, GA. Then General Colin L. Powell's people had to get me to five years of Political Exile in Mexico, ending mid-2015. My personal friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' (Green ARMY), told me he KNOWS the Kenans control the Mafias in Atlanta -- with many Christian ChurchesBELOW is my report on Trump campaigning in Kenansville, NC, the "Ancestral Home" of my family:


Exxon Knew In The 70s
FACEBOOK WATCH
5,315,349 Views
War On Our Future
"The CO2 buildup in the atmosphere is a worldwide problem" -- Exxon internal documents1979 #YEARSproject#Exxonknew


















.

No comments: