Thursday, November 8, 2018

RP: A "STAB" from the Past!!! / I CANNOT Attend the "Mueller March" Downtown Today -- MOSTLY Because I'm NOT Enough in Control of My "Complicated PTSD", so My MOUTH Runs -- and ADMIRABLY the Sponsors Are Doing EVERYTHING to Keep It Peaceful and NOT a Re-enactment of Christians MURDERING Honest People -- Like in 1898!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/a-stab-from-past-i-cannot-attend.html



George and Cheryl Padezanin in 2011 when George ran the Padezanin Drug Mafia in the 100 block of South 8th Street, where I lived -- BUT, when I returned in 2015, I soon ran into George (Hand-Painted Homes), and George CLEARLY had gotten over his METH ADDICTION, and was NOT a Major Drug Trafficker anymore!!!



George Padezanin in 2015 and since, appears to be a BORE, but NOT an ADDICT -- YAY!!!


FIRST, a CORRECTION I added to my last posting after sending it out to my Email Contacts: 


>>> ADDED LATER: Actually, ONE Democratic School Board candidate (the ONLY Dem whose ads I NEVER saw), lost to Republican Bill Rivenbark. Rivenbark probably won by CONFUSION, since Charlie Rivenbark, a Democrat, is the LONGEST SERVING person on Wilmington City Council, and with Dem Mayor Bill Saffo, is the BIGGEST Drug Trafficker on City Council with Christian Churches in Wilmington.


Councilman Charlie Rivenbark -- right when I met him in Mayor Bill Saffo's outer office in 2017, and KNOWING I was knocked 12 feet out of the crosswalk by a Time-Warner Truck -- after I had warned Mayor Saffo I was WALKING to his office to demand the FULL Police Report on the MURDER by Police of Evan Fish, September 3, 2011, said to me, "I HOPE you get a DOG and it is RUN OVER TOO!!!"


Rivenbark then FLEDwithout doing whatever he meant to do in Saffo's office -- and ALL of this was witnessed by Saffo's secretary, Dawn Grants!!!






It was that TWO of the TOP SEARCH KEYWORDSyesterday, refer to the Padezanins -- and I can't IMAGINE who would be looking to see what I blogged about that back in 2011 -- especially since I'd be HAPPY to share coffee, a beer, or even "a bowl" with the PadezaninsTODAY!!!




And HERE are the election results of Judge Sandra Alice Ray (who used to work in the Rivenbark Law Firm), who violated MORE OF MY RIGHTS in 2011 and 12 than ANY OTHER JUDGE EVER!!!

2018

See also: North Carolina intermediate appellate court elections, 2018

General election

General election for North Carolina Court of Appeals Seat 2
Toby Hampson (D) defeated Jefferson Griffin (R) and Sandra Ray (R) in the general election for North Carolina Court of Appeals Seat 2 on November 6, 2018.
Candidate
%
Votes
Silhouette Placeholder Image.png
Toby Hampson  (D)

48.7
1,734,117
Image of https://s3.amazonaws.com/ballotpedia-api/storage/uploads/thumbs/75/75/crop/best/Jefferson_Griffin.jpg
Jefferson Griffin  (R)

35.8
1,273,173
Image of https://s3.amazonaws.com/ballotpedia-api/storage/uploads/thumbs/75/75/crop/best/D6E4F2A7-7EF0-4023-A821-B0272380953C.jpeg
Sandra Ray  (R)

15.5
552,504

Total votes: 3,559,794
(99% precincts reporting)



>>> THINGS I CONSIDERED DECIDING NOT TO ATTEND TODAY'S MARCH, WHICH I HAD SIGNED UP TO DO: 

Really, I KNOW I would not be able to SHUT UP about the CRIMES of my Kenan Family in being with First Presbyterian and MOST OTHER CHRISTIAN CHURCHES the CAUSE of the 1898 Insurrection.





AND, Donald Trump -- who is a PAWN of my Kenan Family -- my Catholic side raised us with Swastikas and my parents set up the Christian Drug Mafia of Wilmington with Father Robert J. Kus and Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman -- Mom getting her ORDERS DIRECTLY from Pope John-Paul II, and my Kenan Episcopalian and Presbyterian WEALTHY BRANCH, led the above and with our Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, etc., and put Donald Trump into power so Kenans can PROFIT from Russia's Oil Reserves -- while replacing the US Constitution with SWASTIKAS and KLAN ROBES




But NOW, with Democrats in CONTROL OF THE HOUSE, this line of Investigation -- SHUT DOWN BY REPUBLICANS -- will be pursued WITH A VENGEANCE!!!


And IT reveals how Maria St. Just (nee-Britneva, a native of Russia and close friend of Tennessee Williams), was TOTALLY COMPLICIT in setting up the CONDUIT of money to Donald Trump from Vladmir Putin.



Maria Britneva with Michael Remer (then Counsel for the University of the South, called "Sewanee"/Episcopal Church -- and they INHERITED TENN'S ESTATE, so had LOTS OF MOTIVE), with John Eastman of Eastman & Eastman in NYC -- John Eastman also was John Lennon's Paul McCartney's FIRST brother-in-law.



John Eastman and his sister Linda, back then when I knew John well (1981 - 82).





Now, Donald Trump who works MOST CLOSELY with my Kenan Family was ADVISED BY KENANS to have a VIOLENT TAKEOVER of the US Government a couple of days after a "DISAPPOINTING ELECTION", which it CERTAINLY now is for REPUBLICANS and the GOD-HATING CHRISTIAN White Supremacists and Drug Traffickers of Wilmington!!!

BUT, I don't think this is going to happen -- TOO MUCH of our Government and Military has been STRAIGHTENED OUT -- despite Trump and the Christian Republicans CORRUPTING IT as fast as they can.



I ALSO don't like that the Wilmington Police Department said that these MANY MARCHERS who have signed up so far must march FIFTEEN FEET APART!!!


And ONLY ONE POLICE OFFICER will be assigned to watch over the LONG, LONG MARCH -- to protect it from VIOLENCE!!!










Sherman Lee Criner was the FACE of the Christian Republican Party of New Hanover County!!!




REMEMBER: It was Judge Sandra Alice Ray Criner, whose husband, Sherman Lee Criner -- Sandra Ray Criner was FORCED to divorce him a few years ago, when I blogged this photo of Sherman and his Christian Snake Handling, and Sandra just LOST BIG TIME as a North Carolina Appeals Court Judge.


NOT ONLY did Sherman Criner get CAUGHT diddling the vagina of a young girl in Thalian Hall and Police intimidated the father into NOT pressing charges -- BECAUSE THE CRINERS ARE SUCH GOOD CHRISTIANS!!!











.

No comments: