Wednesday, November 14, 2018

RP: Follow-Up Note to Monica Lewinsky (and her agency) / Letter Sent to Kevin Sessums (whom I MIGHT have met at the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival) -- and MORE:

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/follow-up-note-to-monica-lewinsky-and.html





Monica Lewinsky
c/o McKenzie Cunniff
APB Speakers
One Gateway Center
Suite 751
Newton, MA 02458

November 14, 2018

Dear Ms. Lewinsky,

I am sending you this also, after learning far more about your TV piece which begins airing this Sunday, so I assume it’s “all in the can” by now. So, my REAL point is to offer you my absolute support from afar in your endeavors – and also to let you know what has happened with your high-school friend Kathleen Kinkade (if you actually knew her as she claimed). While she lived in Wilmington, she was totally connected to the biggest Drug Traffickers here, and they in turn to Bill and Hillary Clinton, who work for the Bush/Cheney/Kenan Family cartel.

I did see you say you loved Bill Clinton, and in 2010, I thought I loved a Mexican guy whose “street name” was Alfredo, moving in with him first in Colima, Mexico -- which made it possible for me to meet Martin Lamb, George W. Bush’s top Drug Money Launderer, as well as Dr. Valdemar Salazar, best friend of former President Salinas, who had snuck Salinas out of the Presidential Palace under disguise, driven to Puerto Vallarta, and after they observed the complete corruption by the CIA Drug Traffickers (partnered with Kenan-Family-controlled Exxon), they cried together that they were powerless to do a thing about it.

Dr. Salazar also took me to the office of the then Governor of Colima state, where he and I had a brief, friendly conversation.

But “Alfredo” TRICKED me out of nearly all the $50,000.00 net I got from the fire-sale of my nearly paid-off house in Stone Mountain, GA, after Colin Powell’s Chief Protocol Officer told me I had to leave the States since the CIA and Republican Party of Georgia were planning to murder me -- after my parents and siblings with top Republicans were unsuccessful in committing me to a Mental Hospital five times in one month. My family STILL refuses to apologize for that or make amends. I assume you have a supportive family!!!

Also, the corruption by hackers has my printer not working, so I cannot now mail a paper copy, and I believe I failed to list my email addresses: scottdkenan@aol.com and also scott@scottdavidkenan.com.

I don’t expect to hear from you, but I KNOW the value of touching base with -- and encouraging -- those actually in-the-know, and I think you are really SWELL (my fave archaic compliment).

So, CARRY ON – and who knows, once I make MY mark with my writing/speaking, I might want to hire your Agency!!!

Scott


>>> THE REAL HOOT OF THIS IS IN MY LETTER BELOW -- THAT I JUST SENT TO MR. SESSUMS:
Small-town NY. Ran into Rex Reed at CSC theatre tonight seeing Brecht’s Arturo Ui. Rex and I bonded several years ago when we were down in New Orleans to sit on panels and talk about shit at The Tennessee Williams Festival. When I was about 13 or 14 my Aunt Jo told me I reminded her of “that Rex Reed character who is always on TV.” I was admittedly fascinated by him since he grew up got much of his own young life all over Mississippi, including the ur-Mississippi town called Magnolia. His book Do You Sleep in the Nude? was a seminal book I know now in my life. In some ways I did grow up to be Rex Reed. Lovely to see him tonight.

Image may contain: 3 people, including Kevin Sessums, people smiling



Kevin Sessums
Sessums Magazine

November 14, 2018

Dear Kevin,

First of all, I hope you can suspend any annoyance you have with me, and read this carefully before passing any judgement. I have again been kicked off Facebook for a month – this time for posting criticism of Facebook for continuing to sell subscriber info of White Supremacists on Facebook to White Supremacist orgs – NOT stopping, even after the synagogue was shot up recently. I also witnessed your complaints of not seeing much YOU had posted on Facebook (that were soon erased), and I have several friends who have told me they cannot see what I post on THEIR threads, so I know a lot about Facebook interference.

But I AM allowed to monitor Facebook and capture things there, which I post on my blog. It’s nice to be able to see how many hits my blog gets (500 – 800/day normally, but as high as 7,200 in a day, a bizarre exception), and WISH Facebook provided a counter of hits to postings.

Last night, your post of running into Rex Reed came up top on my feed, and I captured it with your comments, and will blog it today with this letter to you, but first a follow-up Letter just sent to Monica Lewinsky via her agent, whom I spoke with at some length yesterday, and then sent Monica a long Letter. Bill and Hillary Clinton ultimately work for my Kenan Family, that with our Exxon-Mobil worldwide Drug Trafficking and partnered with both the CIA and US State Department. That said, I give the Clintons credit for the good they have done as well. I certainly voted for her, rather than TRUMP!!!

You and I might have actually met at the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival, which I attended four years during the aughts, and also in 2015. I finally met Rex Reed there, and if you and he were on a Tennessee panel, I was certainly there – as well as at the Saints & Sinners co-festival, where you probably spoke as well. I know Director Paul Willis very well, and many of the Board and top employees. 

I have a good Rex Reed story I have told on blog several times, but not in a few years – and he and I had a GREAT conversation at the NOLA Festival.

In spring of 1973 – my senior year at Denison University -- about the time I won a US State Department Art contest and my art prints were hung in 30 US Embassies and Consulates around the world, my boyfriend Jeff Work (who had taken two years off college, so was far more worldly than I), drove to New York City to spend much of Easter break. Jeff suggested we stay at the Continental Baths, which I thought might be “too scandalous”, so Jeff arranged for us to stay at his former girlfriend’s place, as she was a Denison Intern then, working and living with Jill Krementz and her boyfriend Kurt Vonnegut’s place, so we did that (they all leaving town for a week, and Jeff’s girlfriend had NOT asked Jill if we could stay there, so hid a key for us, and we were scrupulously clean) – surrounded by Jill’s photographs, largely of Beatles. My parents then lived near Schenectady, NY, and the coolest old farmhouse nearby, I later learned was owned by Kurt Vonnegut.

We DID go to the Continental Baths, and soon after we arrived, Jeff said that Rex Reed was right up front dancing – I, like you, had long been aware of Mr. Reed. But what was so FUNNY was that – and you never hear this slur anymore, “Jungle Bunnies” – but Rex was flanked by two pudgy black guys dressed ONLY in white diapers, dancing effeminately on either side of him, and all I could think was, Well NOW I know where that expression came from – LOL!!!

So now, I’m considering writing Jill Krementz a LONG overdue Thank You note.

Well, I hope you got a kick out of reading this, which I will send via your magazine’s secured-server contact form, and post it on my blog here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/follow-up-note-to-monica-lewinsky-and.html.



All Best, and carry on the GOOD FIGHT!!!


Scott Kenan
Join us for the Lady Of Guadalupe December Pilgrimages In Puerto Vallarta. ðŸ˜‡




First of all, having lived in Puerto Vallarta (and vicinity), most of 2010 -- as well as most of 2012 through May of 2015 -- I can report that there are NO VIRGINS in Puerto Vallarta AT ALL (at least past age 12 or so)!!!


Also, they should have provided the definition of "Pligrimages".


I never stayed at Casa Cupula, but rather at Hotel Mercurio, during my three visits as a tourist in early 2010, before moving there:



http://www.hotel-mercurio.com/ -- and their communication with me JUST LAST YEAR (May 1, 2017)!!!:





When I arrived at Hotel Mercurio the first time, Jamie Lee SutherlandAGGRESSIVELY came up to meet me -- as he had earlier planned!!!




Jamie, now with Ameriprise Financial, soon enough made a contract to sell me his home in Mismaloya (where The Night of the Iguana was filmed), but later reneged, and eventually, with Wilmington, North Carolina District Attorney Benjamin R. David (via his intern Jeffrey Duncan, who soon worked in Chicago for Daliah Saper, also a FOX NEWS TALKING HEAD, charged me with LIBEL for blogging about his BRAGGED-TO-ME $24,000,000.00 average per month Drug Trafficking for Wells Fargo, Chicago (and Wells Fargo, Chicago was forced to pay the largest fine in US History for Laundering Drug Money, that very same year, $200,000,000.00).

And ACTUALLY, the reason they went after me was that Jamie told me he had seen Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel MANY TIMES in his Man's Country private gay bathhouse in Chicago when Obama was an Illinois State Senator!!!





Jamie today -- still using a photo that was OUTDATED in 2010!!!


The JUDGEMENT that Jamie, Daliah Saper, and D.A. Ben David got against me after NEVER serving me legally, then trying me in Chicago Courts IN ABSENTIA:





>>> OTHER CRIMINALS:





"Alfredo" (named for his "delicious, creamy white-sauce"), was actually Cornelio Prada Diaz, who had so many Felony Warrants against him in Jalisco State, he had to FLEE IT!!! We met in Hotel Mercurio.


And Alfredo's birth date on his Mexican Photo ID (Colima Estado), was February 25, 1983 -- the very DAY Tennessee Williams died -- and Tennessee's father -- as well as his bulldog while I worked for him --  were named "Cornelius".

Fancy all THOSE COINCIDENCES -- and how IMPORTANT I realized I must be for them to go to so much trouble and EXPENSE to control ME!!!

I simply knew FAR too much (or would soon enough figure it out).













Enrique Rojas ("Henry Red"), once the highest paid MALE PROSTITUTE in Las Vegas, Nevada, was my lover as well -- he keeping his CRACK KIT up his SUPER STRETCHED rectum (he liked most to be "fisted"). 


Enrique ALSO was a SHAMAN, and twice, he and I visited the cow pastures about 60 miles south of Puerto Vallarta, and picked and ate psilocybin mushrooms -- then FROLICKED IN NATURE, but Enrique ALSO kicked and beat the CRAP out of me, one of my WORST BEATINGS in Mexico that took six weeks for the pain to subside.



I met Enrique at Hotel Mercuriotoo -- and I'm certain he is DEAD, today.


It will be FUN adding ALL these people (still living) -- and the two Hotels -- to my PERMANENT EMAIL LIST, when I email this posting out in a few minutesno???











Kenan/Exxon-Mobil/CIA placed Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto (whose TORTURED former boyfriend President Obama gave Political Asylum to)LEAVES POWER at the end of November, 2018!!!





.

No comments: