Wednesday, November 21, 2018

RP: In Hindsight, I See That Port City Daily Editor Ben Schachtman DENIGRATES Recognized Accomplishments and PROMOTES Only DRUG and ALCOHOL ADDICTIONS:

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/in-hindsight-port-city-daily-editor-ben.html



Ben Schachtman and his two bosses -- as well as the Top Bosses at the other DRUG-MAFIA-ORGAN the Wilmington Star News -- will get an email of this posting. Like Hillary to Ivanka, I TOO hope this finds all of them WELL!!!


I should note that BOTH "newspapers" have been having typical "drugged-staff difficulties" this week. The Star News sent out BLANK EMAILS for both of their emails of headlines, just a day or two ago -- and before that sent me NO such emails for three days -- which COULD be the "Christian CIA Hackers" -- or Vladimir Putin's people (and nearly NO ONE leaves comments on Star News stories -- while MANY do at Port City Daily), and this morning, the Port City Daily couldn't get their morning email out until 10:45 AM -- and it had next to nothing in it.





Right now, I'm concentrating on the Port City Daily since Ben and I recently had extensive correspondence that there is a physical and Legal Record of, but the Star News is FAR WORSE. 

I saw this morning that NONE of Wilmington's media who had reported on Ryan Lee Burris's death BOTHERED to check with TR Nunley or anyone else (in the world I live in, any surprising death gets an AUTOPSY, and maybe it's being conducted, and is not yet complete), to update their stories -- the Star News, WWAY TV-3, or WECT TV-6.

And I found THIS on TR Nunley's Facebook page -- which says it all: Ryan had NOT been associating with his actual FRIENDS in recent times, but with just the DRUG MAFIA PEOPLE, including the Leadership of Cape Fear Equality and probably the Democratic Party as well:
In 2010, when we formed Wilmington Pridewe didn't have a clue what we were doing. But we both had the passion to help people. He wasn't perfect but I trusted him. I wasn't perfect but he believed in me when few did. When he finally arrived at events, I could breathe because he gave me strengthWe always whispered to each at Costello's in dark corners about politics and people. In the middle of it, he would make a stupid joke. Our humor was similar and I laughed so hard. A few months ago, I tried to find him on his birthday to give him a stupid Birthday Balloon but he didn't text back. I really wish that I saw him so I could have hugged him.




YOUTUBE.COM
September 15th, 2014 - Ryan Burris, Chair of Cape Fear Equality, discusses the struggle for equality in North…


And then YESTERDAYTR first went to The Harphttp://www.harpwilmington.com/, which in 2011 and 12 was a NOTORIOUS Drug Mafia Hangout -- and even where Christopher Wright Rogers (my roommate for a while), kept his "Tardis" -- and Chris TOLD ME he Trafficked Drugs with a priest from St. James Episcopal, who was transferred out in spring 2011. 


Chris Wright Rogers actually got a COURT ORDER causing Google/Blogger to REMOVE this image of him from my original blog in 2012 (I got it from his Facebook) -- but he has now FLED the Wilmington area and NO ONE knows what's become of him.




The TARDIS (/ˈtɑːrdɪs/; "Time And Relative Dimension In Space") is a fictional time machine and spacecraft that appears in the British science fiction television programme Doctor Who and its various spin-offs. The TV show Doctor Who mainly features a single TARDIS used by the central character the Doctor. 

Anyway, Chris's "TARDIS" remained in the back lot of The Harp for many, many months, and was where patrons could step outside for some SEX!!!


Then, TR Nunley went to Tavern on 17th for dinner: https://www.tavernon17.com/but I know NOTHING about them and their clientele.

But I DO feel for TR -- he is dealing with the GUILT of all friends when a loved one commits suicide -- or in this case, seems to have attempted DETOX WITHOUT SUPERVISION. 


>>> IS ANYONE AWARE OF ANYONE IN LEADERSHIP AT EITHER THE WILMINGTON STAR NEWS OR PORT CITY DAILY HAVING HALFWAY DISTINCTIVE HONORS FROM UNIVERSITIES OR THEIR EXPERIENCE IN JOURNALISM??? 





ALSO:




And HOW MANY OF THEM have met as many TRULY INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE as I have???


While working for Tennessee Williams, I met most of JFK's family, but knew Jackie Kennedy Onassis best of that lot, President and Mrs. Reagan, Sect. of State Alexander Haig, etc., then in middle years, Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, Sean Hannity's closest friends, Newt Gingrich, and even in EARLY YEARS, Coach Lou Holtz.


I've been DEBRIEFED by TOP Officers of both the American and Mexican Army, Marines, and Special Forces SEVERAL TIMES -- they even flew a guy in from the Middle East to interview me in Wilmington the evening of July 4, 2015 -- and I know Wilmington native Stanley Winborne III, whose son -- as second in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan -- was in charge of seeing that all the HEROIN was loaded into Air Force planes to the USA, and my former employer Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, inc., of Snellville, GA distributes those drugs from Maine to Florida.

MOST of the 30 or so US active-duty Marines I met who SWORE they personally had been ordered to guard the loading of US Military planes with Heroin, I met on TWO trips to Truett Cathy's original DWARF HOUSE in Georgia (that Chick-fil-A evolved from), and they were THRILLED to be able to tell someone who actually BELIEVED THEM!!!

Putting up with American Christians who claim that CAN'T BE TRUE is as much the cause of PTSD as any of the horrors they have witnessed on battlefields!!!

























So ALL the "News Media Establishment" in Wilmington, North Carolina (and many others), can KISS MY ASS!!!



I stand with The Buddha, Yeshua-bar-Yosef/Isa (Jesus Christ), and even Muhammad and KRISHNA!!!




And the REST OF YOU can GO TO THE HELLS OF YOUR OWN MAKING!!!





.

No comments: