Monday, November 26, 2018

RP: Preparing to Write Presiding Bishop Michael Curry of the Episcopal Church, I Take STOCK of a Few Things:

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/preparing-to-write-presiding-bishop.html



Don't worry -- I am NOT gonna expose my fat, furry old-man's arse!!!



1. Again, hits today so far are HUGE -- but falling back, so we'll see how they total at 7:00 PM. Americans continue to hit FAR LESS than normal, and Russians are "in retreat", so far today only hitting 2.6 times as often as Americans. The REST OF THE WORLD has gotten MORE INTERESTED.

2. American hits continue to be to my postings about Ryan Lee Burris, his Drug Trafficking, and his unfortunate death nine days ago, so I ASSUME tons of Wilmingtonians are hitting them

I find NO UPDATES or autopsy reports, but just now I found a BRIEF Obituary and that Wilmington Funeral & Cremation is handling the remains with no Memorial yet scheduled.
There is only one Condolence posted so far, so Readers who knew him might want to add their ownhttps://www.wilmingtoncares.com/obituary/ryan-lee-burris/


You can see that today's list of search terms leading people to this blog is DOMINATED by interest in Ryan.


A cursory search of the internet on both his parents and his sister, shows that like Ryan, his father, and his sister have criminal records -- and only his sister has more than "just-getting-by" financial status. I did NOT search further to get the details on all those criminal records -- but I was inspired to see how Dekalb County, Georgia is continuing to CHANGE MY COURT RECORDS from both 1990 and 2010.

My records there are now TOTALLY ERASED of the charges and CONVICTIONS from 2010 -- and ALL has been erased of my charges and convictions for 1990 -- except this:



COMPLETE INFO can be had by entering "Kenan, Scott David" here: https://ody.dekalbcountyga.gov/portal/Home/Dashboard/29


>>> ADDED: But I was NOT released until after sentencing in mid-July 1990 -- and I have all the papers to PROVE THAT!!!


The Judge was Clinton Democrat and Drug-Traffic-Protector Linda Warren Hunter, NOW on Superior Court:



I was on-and-off in jail for a TOTAL of 15 or 16 weeks, and had to file Writ of Habeus Corpus to get Sheriff Jarvis to PRODUCE CHARGES (Trespass was finally filed), I pleaded "Nolo Contendere", and was given a YEAR of House-Arrest Probation (allowed out only during business hours), and FORCED to take Lithium Carbonate with mandatory weekly testing. If I fell below a 0.7 Lithium Level, I was to return to jail FOR A YEAR


Yes, I still have the original papers signed by Judge Hunter -- and all the papers from 2010 as well!!!


My parents had PRIVATE meetings with Judge Hunter in her chambers -- telling her to mandate the "soft-lobotomizing Lithium" -- and my mother demanded and was allowed to join me and Dr. Edward O. Nix to SERIOUSLY over-prescribe it at 1,500 mg/day, when 900 mg/day got me past a 0.7 Level.

It was several years later, that my mother worked with the Veterans Hospital in Lower Mississippi (now closed), to put her brother Robert J. Meyer, DDS on DOUBLE STRENGTH LITHIUM, to kill him with Chemically-Induced Diabetes -- because Uncle Bob had allowed his daughter Janet to marry the Jew, Kim Opperman, and because it was becoming obvious that Bob was actually a Homosexual -- which Bob admitted to me TWICE -- like my father called me TWICE asking for recommendations on gay bars in Philadelphia where older guys were comfortable.






Mom's old hand-written notes about that -- that I still have in my physical possession.



Now, ALL the Dekalb County Court Records are ERASED from 2010. And over the last several years they have been CHANGED (convictions to dismissals), and there have been complete DROPS.



I captured this in September 2012. If you click the image it should expand large enough to read it. The very bottom one was my 1990 suing Sheriff Jarvis, all still showing after all the REST of those actions from 1990 had been ERASED from the record.


I had been FIGHTING several banks, and as you can see, although Citibank sued me, they lost, and American Express Bank, had in summer of 2010, gotten a $50,000.00 judgement IN ABSENTIA, which shows OPEN, because I had not PAID IT. They soon ERASED this one too!!!

The next three were attempts to get Restraining Orders against me, my employer Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. and Nan Nash (on City Council of Stone Mountain, GA), were NOT granted them, but Christal Presley, best friend to Sean Hannity and also close with both my parents (and she got my sister Jane to pay DOUBLE for a stone globe that Mom still has in her living room)GOT the R.O. -- because I did NOT show in Court. In fact I'd forgotten to go -- I'd been delayed a week or so in fleeing to Political Exile in Mexico with Colin Powell's people's help, and my PLAN had been to be in Mexico by then.
Later, for no reason whatsoever, Christal claimed I had VIOLATED that Restraining Order, and Dekalb County had a FELONY WARRANT out for my ARREST on it -- and Wilmington, NC cops detained me once for half an hour checking on it -- then telling me that for mysterious reasons the Sheriff did NOT want me arrested and extradited, and so released me.

Soon after that, I was in Judge Chad Hogston's Court, and the prosecutor, "Miss Coca-Leaf" -- I called her that because she was then skinny and always "sniffing with her nose"-- Lindsey Roberson, kept bringing it up to show how VIOLENT A PERSON I am -- admitting that Georgia STILL did not want me extradited -- and of course NOW, it's not there at all.

This was over the false charge of Cyberstalking brought by lawyer David Nash of Wilmington in early 2011 -- because I blogged about all the big and small drug deals I'd witnessed in his Costello's Gay Piano Bar (now gone). And Ryan Lee Burris's admitted International Drug Trafficker roommate (and supplier of Adderall to many in town, including my friend Danny Sinatra). John Mann, PERJURED himself in my trial. 


Mr. Nash WON, and Judge Hogston -- after ADMITTING he was violating my Rights -- CONVICTED ME, and sent me to PROBATION where I was to be FORCED back on Lobotomizing Lithium, but my appeal stopped that, and after District Attorney Benjamin R. David's assistants all leaked that Ben had NO EVIDENCE AGAINST ME AT ALL, Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo forced him to agree to DROP ALL CONVICTIONS AND CHARGES, after a year, if I left the state. I did, and he did.


Why aren't D.A. Ben David, Judge Chad Hogston, and Lawyer David A. Nash now in PRISON???


And just now, I checked the case of D.A. Ben David, Fox News Talking Head/Lawyer Daliah Saper, and Wells Fargo Advisors Exec Jamie Lee Sutherland's false conviction of me in Chicago of Libel/Slander, in which Jamie ONLY asked for $50,000.00 (and admitted he knew I was all but homeless and stuck in Mexico), but I was tried IN ABSENTIAconvicted, and LOOK AT ALL JAMIE WAS AWARDED!!!:




You can view the entire detailed record by going here: http://www.cookcountyclerkofcourt.org/CourtCaseSearch/DocketSearch.aspx, select "Law" for the division and enter my name as instructed. You will see that Jamie ONLY got my book's copyright (so I could not make the money from publication and sale to the movie industry -- several had seriously inquired), and Bank of America -- controlled by the Ku Klux Klan Republican wealthy Kenans of North Carolina who put Donald Trump into power later -- stripped my accounts of $617.00 in March of 2014, and THAT was all money from Disability, that by US LAW is protected from this type of Judgement.


Google/Blogger and Amazon.com did NOT accept the Court Order as REAL -- so did NOT turn over my assets as ordered -- LOL!!!


And when I spoke with the Courts Inspector there in 2015, she said that under these circumstances, I could EASILY get the whole thing THROWN OUT -- then SUE Jamie Sutherland, Dalian Saper, and D.A. Ben David for a HUGE AWARD due to such CRASS VILLAINY on their parts.


But I would HAVE to have money to live in Chicago, as they would DELAY and DELAY so that I was forced -- as a POOR PERSON -- to give up.












.

No comments: