Wednesday, February 20, 2019

RP: BIG "Frank Sinatra Fan Day" Today!!! / Drug-Trafficking Wilmington, NC Police to Be EXPOSED??? / Today's Contact with a BIG ALLY in Mexico / MORE on Jamie Lee Sutherland of Chicago:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/big-frank-sinatra-fan-day-today-drug.html





John Lahr (son of Bert Lahr, the Lion in The Wizzard of Oz, whose MOTHER was "Miss Cincinnati"where I was born), is my personal friend and wrote the BEST BIOGRAPHY on Tennessee Williams as well!!!






To begin with, Miss Piggy (the chicken), has eaten one huge and three smaller handfuls of "All-Flock Pellets" this morning -- she HATES pecking for grubs, worms, and seeds in the yard in the cold rain!!!





Scott Kenan commented on an article.

Thanks for this PCD!!! Most Wilmingtonians don't report most crimes -- because the Police are so corrupted. Chief Evangelous smoked CRACK daily in the house of a friend of mine's uncle in 2011 and 12. When was Evangelous last Drug Tested??? There are two of the four apartments where I live that have pot (which no one cares about), and Hard Drug Traffickers. One of them tried to kill me three weeks ago with a gift of PCP-saturated pot -- and LAUGHED after I lost control and it took 30 minutes to get off the floor after losing my sight, saying he was PROTECTED by Wilmington Police.


Thank God I now work with top NC Prosecutors and the FEDS to BUST Wilmington Law Enforcement and Politicians who run this. In the five years I have lived in Wilmington, I have been committed to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital four times -- the first three by Drug Traffickers working with Judge Sandra Ray, Mayor Bill Saffo, and Rep. Deb Butler (whose wife Anni Parra recently died of an apparent Drug Overdose). The LAST time I got out in record time because the top Shrinks KNOW the national figures I work with to expose corruption.

But I LIKE Paul Lawler, who before he was first elected, listened intently to me at the 2015 Democratic Party Unity Dinner (where Drug Trafficking -- yes I reported him to the DEA -- D.A. Ben David RAN FROM ME)!!! My parents set up the Drug Mafia here and in Atlanta, GA with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman and others, so I feel an OBLIGATION to expose my Kenan Family's Drug-Trafficking and White Supremacy Crimes.



WILMINGTON — The Wilmington Police Department’s current reporting requirements only require one crime per incident, even if multiple offenses are committed. Now,…
PORTCITYDAILY.COM





>>> The following posting has been up for three hours, and so far there have been 57 comments -- I will show mostly my own: 

Is it ok that I'm 19 and I love listening to Frank Sinatra's songs or there's something wrong with me ? ðŸ˜”🎶

Scott Kenan I'm 67 and in 2011, Frank's fave niece Patricia Sinatra (and her son Danny was my best friend -- I've also twice stopped by Frank Jr.'s ranch in Texas, before his passing), told me how she engineered selling the Sinatras' Bank of America to my Kenan Family's NationsBank -- and now regrets it. I was playwright Tennessee Williams's last assistant, so knew all the Kennedys, Reagans, etc. back then. Here's a selfie of me and Frank I took in Little Italy, Manhattan on Mulberry Street in 2009:


Diane Rodabaugh Not at all...my son started listening at five..still loves Frank....


1
Manage

2h

Scott Kenan How can ANYONE not love Frank Sinatra's music??? I just wish I'd known him and shared a drink (or three), with him!!!




Janet McDermott Tetreault LUCKY YOU SCOTT KENAN


2
Manage


2h

Scott Kenan Janet McDermott TetreaultYou have NO IDEA how LUCKY I am -- partly helped by the Frank Sinatra's heirs!!! Politics is OFF SUBJECT here, but google my name to find my Political Blog that's gotten 1.5 million hits so far. Frank's great-nephew Danny (here with his wife the Goth Actress Phoebe Dollar and their daughter)Christmas 2018:


Scott Kenan Danny Sinatra and I used to MEDITATE on this poster that hung in a Celebrity Knock-Off Jewelry store near Bank of America in Wilmington, NC in 2011 and 12 -- but you must have HONEST CONFIDENCE, not fake:


Nancy Skelton I was 4 when Frank sang "Nancy with the laughing face". I’ve loved him since, 65 years


2
Manage

1h

Scott Kenan That refers to Nancy Davis Reagan -- who loved Frank more than she loved Ronald Reagan -- and I knew BOTH of the Reagans!!!



The following posting is my MOST POPULAR EVER, having so far gotten 24,000 hits -- FOUR TIMES as many as my next most popular posting!!!:




28 friends posted on Ernesto's timeline for his birthday.
  • Happy Birthday Ernesto Ceballos de Colima, my home in 2010!!! I have thought of you often, when recently I blogged again about our friend Dr. Valdemar Salazar, which I will link to. I now have 1,500,000 hits to my Political Blog and have been in direct contact with Vicente Fox (who worked for my Kenan Family as a Coca-Cola exec), and my family controls Exxon-MobilBank of America and put both Enrique Pena Nieto and Donald Trump into power. We ALMOST have Trump OUT!!! I work with top Officers of the Military in the USA and Mexico, and now with Federal Authorities in the USA to expose the crimes of my Kenan Family. See 1/3 the way down here:



    THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM
    Joyce Rennolds (all those Ayn Rand pals who misspell their names with a "Y" where a "Y" doesn't belong -- STOLE THEM FROM JOYCE ) ...





This is Jamie Lee Sutherland's home in Puerto Vallarta, "Casa Vista Los Arcos", in Mismaloya, Mexico that I had hoped to buy to make a CONFERENCE CENTER. But Carl Timothy's https://timothyrealestategroup.com/ could not SELL, and Jamie found ANOTHER realtor who DID sell it after about five more years, for only HALF A MILLION DOLLARS -- a STEAL -- because a DRUG MAFIOSA built next-door to it!!!


But WAIT, it is a HOTEL, and the street is -- Google Maps NOW claims -- Avenida Richard Burton, although I remember it as Avenida Ava Gardner!!!





You can see Casa Vista Los Arcos to the left and behind it, so VIEWS CUT OFF by the "BIG BULLY HOTEL"!!!






I haven't heard back from Jamie Lee Sutherland yet, but he's got until 5:00 PM CST this Friday to let me know something.







The BACKGROUND photo seen in the above was taken by me from Jamie's Casa Vista Los Arcos -- BEFORE the Hotel was built, and the view seen is NO LONGER THERE!!!





John Huston gave the cast of Night of the Iguana pistols and ammunition -- BEFORE they began to film!!!



.

No comments: