Sunday, September 6, 2020

RP: Billy Ingram, Owner of "The Liberty Cart: Kenan Amphitheater" Facebook Page -- Gets an Emailed Letter / Vladimir Putin Has GAY BATHHOUSE TAPE of Barack Obama!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/09/billy-ingram-owner-of-liberty-cart.html



A dance -- The Liberty Cart -- Kenan Amphitheater Kenansville, North Carolina




While searching for information on The Liberty Cart -- after Ben Steelman disclosed that Randall Kenan had volunteered to work on that production: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/09/pam-sanderwilmington-star-news-honors.html, I discovered that Billy Ingram's Facebook page is FULL of nearly new material about the play and his participation in it.

I could not read enough of his materials last night (OK, it was late and I had to go to bed before too long), and I found Billy's contact info -- I couldn't send a Facebook message since I'm still kicked off for criticizing Christians for another 11 days:


>>> SENT TO BILLY INGRAM AND WITNESSES THIS WAY:


To tvparty@bellsouth.net tvparty@bellsouth.net, ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com kevin.maurer@gmail.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, peacebsteelman@gmail.com peacebsteelman@gmail.com

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com, jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, bojones@verizon.net bojones@verizon.net



Billy Ingram
https://www.facebook.com/LibertyCart
http://www.tvparty.com/
tvparty@bellsouth.net

September 6, 2020

Dear Billy,

I am writing to you for reasons that will soon become more than obvious, and doing so as an "Open Letter" on my Political Blog that has gotten over 1.8 million REGISTERED hits, and another Two Million, if you count all the people and orgs I have emailed blog posts to over the years -- going back to 2008, when I began blogging to promote my memoir of having been the last assistant to Tennessee Williams:



http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/


It was contracted in summer 2009 to be the TOP hard-cover release of thirty releases by Alyson Books, spring 2010, but in fact they never intended to publish it, and ALL HELL broke out for me when I soon thereafter blogged that in 1990, two top Jews in business in Atlanta (where I lived 1983 - 2010), first told me that my parents, William Scott Kenan (Dad died at sunrise, Easter morning 2014), and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan (Mom now pushing 98 but still living alone in Raleigh), were literally America's Top Roman Catholic NAZIS -- and we grew up with Swastikas rimming our dinner china and daily beatings -- and Catholic MIND CONTROL.

SOME of the top Republicans who worked with my parents -- and I know most of them personally -- include Sen. Jesse Helms, Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman, Coach Lou Holtz, Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity (the last two are closet-case HOMOS, which I can prove). 


To put me in the picture, Thomas S. Kenan III, whose ex-boyfriend Curtis "Robbie" Anderson whom I dated in 1985 when he lived in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments here in Wilmington, where I now live -- while Blue Velvet was being filmed here. Blue Velvet is the BEST depiction of what has now happened to Wilmington, North Carolina!!! 

Anyway, I have known Tom Kenan since 1989, when I spoke with him by phone after seeing the 60 Minutes segment on the THIRD exhumation of Mary Lily Kenan's body, and Tom REFUSED to disclose the results of that autopsy to CBS. I -- after discussing what a sweetheart Robbie was and I suppose still is -- I tried to swap unknown secrets about Tennessee Williams's death (he died with crab lice -- a SCANDAL still in 1983), for the TRUTH about Mary Lily's autopsy results -- but Tom refused and has refused to take my many phone calls or answer my many Letters, one of which I physically delivered to his office at Kenan Management, Inc., in Chapel Hill.


Since I FIRST saw Tom's photo when we received the first edition of The Kenan Family in 1967, I KNEW he was not strong enough to take over for his Dad, and in fact, when I met a recently retired Exxon-Mobil exec in a Carl's Jr. in Puerto Vallarta in early 2015, he confirmed that Tom Kenan is KEPT OUT OF THE LOOP of what the Kenans REALLY are doing, is a high-functioning alcoholic, and kept in a "Golden Cage of Philanthropy".

He also told me that Rex Tillerson and the Political Arm of Exxon-Mobil, with some of the Kenans, the CIA, and Hillary Clinton State Department had put Enrique Pena Nieto into the Mexican Presidency -- and he soon changed the Mexican Constitution so that Kenans could again get Mexican Oil.

The same bunch were later who put Donald Trump into power -- yes, including Hillary Clinton -- the Clintons working for the Bushes and Cheneys, and ultimately for the Kenans. My last date was with a Bush cousin, and he and I were up all night discussing how the Kenan Standard Oil/Exxon Mobil and Bush control of the CIA, have led worldwide Hard Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy together for generations now.

It was Tom Kenan's uncle James Graham Kenan of Atlanta who sent me to his Catholic wife's nephew Gregg Loomis, who told me the wealthy Kenans hate only JEWS more than they hate "Niggers" -- but I have been working on Tom Kenan for YEARS to come to his senses, and there is finally hope that he HAS!!!:






My place in the Kenan Family is that I am descended from William Kenan, while the wealthy Kenans are descended from Thomas Kenan, so about a 6th cousin to Tom. My father grew up even SHOE-LESS much of the time, his family was so poor, and the wealthy Kenans were driving around Wilmington in chauffeured limousines and RIDICULED DAD for being a Kenan and so poor.


I know ALL ABOUT the ABJECT HATRED of CHRISTIANS!!!


In fact, when I FIRST appeared in New Hanover District Court on the false charge of Cyberstalking Lawyer David A. Nash -- because I'd blogged about all the minor and major Hard-Drug Trafficking I'd witnessed in his Costello's Gay Piano Bar (now gone), Democrat Judge Rebecca Blackmore:


Judge Blackmore resigned in ALCOHOLIC DISGRACE -- soon after that.



Anyway, I was BROKE and literally living in my CAR -- OK, it was the morning after I moved into my S. 8th Street apartment -- on $3,800.00 I'd gotten 
from Patrick Stansbury -- you can read about this here:









And that CHRISTIAN BITCH JUDGE REBECCA BLACKMORE -- in front of everyone in a packed, large Courtroom -- when I asked for a Public Defender -- said, "I never HEARD of a Kenan who didn't have at least four or five Trust Funds in his back pocket!!!" and the WHOLE ROOM erupted in derisive Christian Laughter at me.


But she had them search and they quickly told her I deserved one, and so I GOT ONE.


Now, it APPEARS that you and I know SEVERAL people in common. The first I noticed is Tony Rivenbark, who as head of theater company in Thalian Hall TOTALLY disrespected me in 2011, when I met with him in his office and offered to volunteer to help THEATER IN ANY WAY!!! His relatives, Celia Rivenbark, but especially Wilmington City Councilman Charlie 
Rivenbark and I have had a few WARS OF WORDS over the years, but I've left Tony alone.

Tom Hull was in many episodes of The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles -- and my father was in EIGHT of them as an extra, and in many other films. Dad was BEST FRIENDS in Alcoholics Anonymous with Anthony Hopkins -- here is my FAVE photo of Tony:




And of course I knew so many Hollywood and Broadway Legends while working for Tennessee -- from Lillian Gish and Douglas Fairbanks, Jr., to Ethel Merman, Audrey Hepburn, and Meryl Streep, whom we partied with and knew BEST back in 1981 - 1982. 

More recently, I ran SMACK DAB into Jamie Lee Curtis in my FAVE Wilmington store -- less than a year ago -- and even corresponded with her soon after that:







Now, I see you know a "Jeff Smith" -- and I BET it's the same one I know:




When I got back from my SECOND period of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, June 2015, I soon drove up to Liberty Hall -- which I'd visited a few times before -- beginning in high school when the Garden Arch was still up. Jeff gave me a personal tour and said he was Assistant Curator. HOW MANY curators does a simple HOUSE MUSEUM NEED -- and WHAT are they UP TO???

I immediately got a HUGE SEXUAL CRUSH on Jeff -- but he explained that he had a girlfriend. And when I pointed out that William Rand Kenan, JUNIOR -- who controlled the stock of Standard Oil of New Jersey through the middle of the Twentieth Century, including WWII, had a nice but "horsey" wife who died young -- without issue -- and then moved in til the day he died with his lifelong MALE SECRETARY, Schuyler Beatty, Jeff Smith BROKE OUT LAUGHING -- he never having considered the HYPER OBVIOUS!!!



>>> A NEW DISCLOSURE STATED PLAINLY, BUT IN CONCEALED WAYS, PREVIOUSLY:


I have blogged many times how Rachel Maddow (one of my many Press Contacts), had found the contract signed by Rex Tillerson with Kenan Family's BEST FRIEND Vladimir Putin for Kenans' Exxon-Mobil financed by Kenans' Bank of America to develop Russia's vast Oil Reserves, the contract worth a HALF TRILLION DOLLARS to the Kenan Family -- and that is WHY Donald Trump HIRED Tillerson as Secretary of State -- BEFORE THEY EVEN MET!!!


And then it was easy to find that WRK, Jr. -- on behalf the Kenan Family -- not only provided via shell corporations 39% of the funds used to elect Adolph Hitler the first time, he then bought up the land in Germany and build the Petroleum Refineries that made the MAJORITY of Fuels and Petrochemicals used to fuel Hitler's War Machine.


Yes, the Kenans were MORE HELP TO HITLER than even Old Joe KennedyHenry Ford, and Prescott Bush PUT TOGETHER!!!


But here is what I want to make PLAIN AND CLEAR. My Readers all know that it was not just Wilmington D.A. Benjamin R. David with Fox News and a Wells Fargo Advisors exec in Chicago who stole copyright to my memoir when Scott Rudin and the Producers of many of the Harry Potter films were looking to buy movie rights -- but RAHM EMANUEL and BARACK OBAMA were IN CHARGE OF THAT:






Just like Putin has the PEE TAPE to control Donald Trump -- he ALSO has the GAY BATHHOUSE TAPE -- how he controlled -- and still does -- Barack Obama.


Rahm Emanuel gave it to Putin!!!








And the next TWO TIMES I tried to visit Liberty Hall (or it might have been before -- but all three of these times AFTER I returned from Mexico the second time) -- I LOVED what you wrote about being followed all over Duplin County by Law Enforcement!!! -- they would NOT LET ME IN!!!

The first time, they claimed they were shutting for lunch and to come back in an hour. After I ate at Carolina BBQ, I returned 90 minutes later, and there were no longer ANY CARS THERE, everything was locked -- EVEN THE COWAN MUSEUM!!!

I didn't know what to make of that, so I went home and returned a week or two later, and EVERYTHING WAS CLOSED TIGHT, again -- but the Sheriff soon pulled in, got out of his car, addressed me politely as "Mr. Kenan" -- and said they had a  HYSTERICAL FEMALE on staff who was SCARED TO DEATH OF ME -- and if I let it blow over for two weeks, I could return and enter the Museum then.

I have NOT been back -- especially after I saw that Jeff Smith only lasted there a half year. BUT, I did contact them when Donald Trump went to campaign in Kenansville, and published this about that:





So, I was thinking, and since I LOVE the way you write, the CONTENT, and your smartassy attitude -- which I share -- if you would be interested in co-writing a play for two people, including you, with us playing all the characters with minimal costumes and set -- kind of like Greater Tuna:




My stage experience began in 9th grade in 1966, when at a Junior Geographers Convention for all of Pennsylvania, only ONE PERSON was nominated to run for Treasurer, and my co-students from North Junior High in West Chester put me up to ALSO RUN at the last moment and without ANY time to prepare, I went on stage and pontificated -- and BARELY LOST!!!

In 1974, in Cape May, NJ, when friends and I were founding this business that they still own:




I played Francis Flute in A Midsummer Night's Dream -- as well as the guy in The Gin Game in community theater.

And in 1977, at a bar in Fairbanks, Alaska, I did stand-up improvisational theater with a group of people, and in 2015, at the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival (where I met my literary co-conspirator John Lahr and my Political Ally Lt. Gen. Russel Honore'), BECAUSE the management of that Festival is in BED with the Episcopal Church that I can PROVE murdered Tennessee Williams -- with some top Kenans, etc. -- they DISRESPECT ME ENTIRELY -- I held Court many times and drew HUGE CROWDS to tell the TRUTH ABOUT TENNESSEE WILLIAMS!!!





BTW: My blog has SCARED Tenn's killer, John Uecker, into hiding from US LAW in a foreign country for several years now.


John Uecker with James Purdy, whose FAMILY claimed murdered Purdy after getting James to leave EVERYTHING to Uecker in his Will.




And I am a 6' 11" person with a PROJECTILE VOICE -- and even was "The Amazon Adulteress" at the 1981 Key West Fantasy Fest -- and when I soon met and worked for Tennessee Williams, he RAZZED ME when he saw the PHOTOS:




Some DRAG QUEENS I have known -- most of them WELL:



ru-POPE



The Lady Chablis



Leslie Jordan (seen as a child)



And although I was SCHEDULED to "spaghetti wrestle" Divine at The Monster, Key West in 1981 -- but she had to CANCEL her appearance and the Contest, I DID meet John Waters at the 2015 TW/NO Literary Festival.


So, Billy Ingram, have I SPARKED ANY CREATIVE IDEAS in your HEAD???




















.

No comments: