Monday, September 28, 2020

RP: OK, Let's Have a MENTAL HEALTH DAY -- and Maybe a SPIRITUAL HEALTH DAY as Well!!! -- THIS IS PATHETIC and I must find a way to FIX THE FORMATTING!!! 


UNBELIEVABLE, but TODAY hackers have corrupted Google/Blogger so bad that instead of seeing images when I drop them in, I see only alpha-numeric gibberish, and I NO ONGER have any font, color, or other similar controls. 


>>> As you can see, I found "HTML" editing had become selected and when I changed it to "Compose" -- I got back to NORMAL -- this took all day thinking about it and two hours of experiments. I will repair the below at least minimally


I tried a HARD REBOOT -- but it did NOT HELP CLEAR THE HACKERS!!! And there is SO MUCH GOOD NEWS TODAY


>>> Scott Kenan responds: Re: Love your article about drug abuse! (and a proposal)

To george@cloudmail.agency george@cloudmail.agency 

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com, ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com kevin.maurer@gmail.com 

Hi George, 

Thanks for pestering me about promoting your work. You found the right guy. 

At first I thought you were just another nut trying to corrupt my computer -- and I've been busy as can be exposing the crimes of my Kenan Family that was so important to Florida, in that my wealthy relatives inherited Henry Flagler's entire estate in 1913, after actually BUILDING Florida for Flagler since about 1890, and now control not just Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, many other international companies, the Ku Klux Klan, Republican Party and "Clinton-Biden Democrats", and put Donald Trump into power to destroy Democracy for Jesus Christ -- the PERVERTED Jesus of these people. 

And I have discussed this with a Bush Cousin I know intimately, and my Kenan Family's worldwide Exxon-Mobil in partnership with the Bush Family controlled CIA and many Christian Churches run worldwide Hard-Drug Trafficking as well as White Supremacy -- neither of which I have any time for -- BUT my own parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington, NC where I now live -- and Atlanta, GA -- with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman and Father Robert J. Kus, both of whom I knew well and while Ehrlichman died years ago, Fr. Bob was forced by my blog to flee US Law to Honduras over two years ago now. 

You wrote concerning a posting I published six years ago while in Political Exile in Mexico, where my Puerto Vallarta Writers Group was MOSTLY CIA Drug Traffickers led by the NRA (National Rifle Association of the USA), Episcopal and Catholic Churches, and the CIA -- and the son of my best friend there, Stan Winborne IV, was second in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan and in charge of flying the Heroin back to the USA on Air Force planes: 



As you just saw, my employer 1990 - 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury and his Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA have been distributing all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB -- from Maine to your Florida!!! 

Today, Wilmington, North Carolina has the highest rates of Drug Addiction and highest Drug Trafficking of any city in the USA -- thanks to my parents and their allies. I had nothing to do with it, but no one else around here is brave enough to confront them

I was the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams, and had to deal with his addictions to alcohol, Valium, Seconal, "speed" shots, etc. I have only been addicted to nicotine -- but that's a tough one too, so I understand what addicts go through -- to a lesser extent. 

I've tried helping addicts most of the years I've been back in Wilmington since 2015 -- where I had lived under this bridge homeless in 2011:


I have picked up horny, desperate allegedly straight and born-again Christian guys, took them home, dried them out, serviced their sexual needs, and gotten them off on a bus to the best Dry-Out tank for Veterans in NC. 

But the non-vets did not have that possibility, and all of them have relapsed. I no longer try to do this, and TOTALLY respect the professionals who know how to handle such things

Google/Blogger just this month radically changed their blogging format so I can no longer easily change a posting more than a few months old. Therefore, I will soon write a NEW POSTING -- and I can copy into it much of that old posting -- and give you some publicity too. I will send it to you when I complete it. 

Thanks again for contacting/pestering me!!! 

Scott 

 -----Original Message----- 

From: George 
To: scottdkenan@aol.com 
Sent: Mon, Sep 28, 2020 6:56 am 
Subject: Re: Love your article about drug abuse! (and a proposal) 

Hi, 

I've reached out to you a couple times, but I haven't heard back. I'd appreciate a response to my email below. 

Thanks. 

If you don't want to receive any more emails, just click here. 

 -----Original Message----- 

Hi there, 

My name is George, I am the main editor at Detox of South Florida (https://detoxofsouthflorida.com). 

While browsing your site, I noticed you have an amazing article from this page: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2014/09/important-links-regarding-suicide.html 

My team actually just published a comprehensive article on "How to Get Someone Into Rehab: You Can Help" which I think your visitors would truly appreciate and add value to your awesome article. 

>>> You can check it out here: 



If you were willing to add our link to that page, I would be more than happy to share it to thousands of our social followers to help you gain some visibility in exchange. 

Let me know what you think and thank you for your consideration! 

Cheers, 

George



.

No comments: