Wednesday, September 16, 2020

RP: Blog Hits This Afternoon Have Zoomed to More than 200 Hits per HOUR!!! And My Making CLEAR to My Sister Julie That I'll Take NO MORE CHRISTIAN HATRED from Her or ANYONE -- Is the Posting Everyone is HITTING!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/09/blog-hits-this-afternoon-have-zoomed-to.html









Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy with her husband Joel Duffy, Jr., in 2016 -- BEFORE Joel announced he was DIVORCING Julie -- and had ANOTHER GAL lined up to MARRY HIM!!!


Joel got HALF their accumulated equity -- including Julie's substantial Retirement Benefits and Investments -- that Joel had contributed NOTHING TO!!!


I didn't know a THING about Julie getting divorced until nearly a year ago, when Julie told me she is PRAYING TO JESUS to bring their marriage back together -- she LOVES JOEL SO MUCH!!!


Here is that posting




Today, I continued sleeping most hours -- probably 16 of 24 -- and WITHOUT taking any more of the Tramadol since dinner time, yesterday, until just now. The long-lasting pain block they gave me has worn off, and I'm not so much in constant pain or discomfort, as I am in sudden SHARP PAINS during certain movements -- and THANK GOD, the stool-softener has kept me flowing WITHOUT having to stress THOSE muscles, right where the six incisions were made.

I feel like I am healing faster than normal, and look forward to completing the Tramadol. 



Wilmington Activist Bertha Todd from here: 





Bertha Todd was one of the speakers at the unveiling of the new 1898 Wilmington Coup D'Etat Marker on Market StreetNovember 2019 -- where I had to RIP THE SHROUD OFF -- because the Politicians couldn't get it off -- LOL!!!








And when I stood up and told the crowd about my Kenan Family's involvement in the Coup d'Etat, I BELIEVE it was Bertha Todd who came over and gave me a HUG!!!



The Wilmington Star News calls Bertha Todd "The Conscious of Wilmington" -- but wouldn't EDUCATED PEOPLE call Bertha the CONSCIENCE of Wilmington???



con·scious
/ˈkän(t)SHəs/
See definitions in:
All
Medicine
Psychology
adjective
  1. aware of and responding to one's surroundings; awake.
    Similar:
    aware
    awake
    wide awake
    compos mentis
    alert
    responsive
    reactive
    feeling
    sentient
    Opposite:
    unconscious
    • having knowledge of something; aware.
      "we are conscious of the extent of the problem"
    • painfully aware of; sensitive to.
      "he was very conscious of his appearance"



con·science
/ˈkän(t)SHəns/
noun
  1. an inner feeling or voice viewed as acting as a guide to the rightness or wrongness of one's behavior.
    "he had a guilty conscience about his desires"
    Similar:
    sense of right and wrong
    sense of right
    moral sense
    still small voice


Only in Wilmington, North Carolina is the staff of the only daily print newspaper SO HIGH ON DRUGS and FAKE CHRISTIANITY that they think a WOMAN is an ADJECTIVE -- rather than a noun -- although the adjective DOES also describe her.

And SMARTLYthis direct reprint of the Star News's article by Scott Nunn (who is on my emailing List)CORRECTED "Conscious" to "Conscience" -- and THAT is our VOCABULARY LESSON for today!!!














.

No comments: