Sunday, September 13, 2020

RP: How the Bible Sees It -- How Fish See It / OTHER Perspectives/States of Consciousness, as Well:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/09/how-bible-sees-it-how-fish-see-it-other.html





>>> TAKE TWO: In GRATITUDE to my Science of Mind Buddies/Teachers at Atlanta Church of Religious Science/Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta -- and Revs. Kennith Wilcox and the UNSTOPPABLE Joyce Rennolds!!!

To office@cslstaugustine.org office@cslstaugustine.org, joyce@joycerennolds.com joyce@joycerennolds.com, lexaking@gmail.com lexaking@gmail.com,  susanrzoller@gmail.com susanrzoller@gmail.com

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com

September 13, 2020

Dear Ministers and Certified Practitioners of Science of Mind,

As you might have noticed, I have NOT included Penelope Williams this time -- since she and I were never in any way close to each other, but I DO include Lexa King, a woman of opposite polarity to Ms. Williams, whom I didn't hang out with, but whose cheery, boisterous voice was a MOOD-LIFTER to anyone who ever heard it. 

And I trust that Susan Zoller can handle getting just ONE MORE email from me -- to clarify a couple of things and to explain -- but not make excuses for -- WHY I am so peculiar.


Only SOME of you ever listened to me well, before -- and you know who you are.


DID want to say that although the Democratic D.A. here in New Hanover County, Benjamin R. David, with Fox News Chicago, and Jamie Lee Sutherland, then of Wells Fargo Advisors, Chicago, and Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama (I only realized how important Emanuel and Obama's participation was -- since I wrote you last, May 30, 2020: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/i-just-have-to-holler-my-gratitude-to.html, and May 31: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/further-notes-to-my-friends-in-science.html), stole copyright to my memoir, so I got NO MORE MONEY from writing it than the two years I collected Royalties from Amazon.com. 


http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html




HOWEVER, after publishing it as a blog so all could read it for FREE, I've gotten 12,990 views of at least part of it -- and I've found MULTIPLE uses for it in my Political Blog. 


And I CREDITED every one of you (except Lexa King), in my Acknowledgements:






I won't repeat-mention any of my Kenan Family's Crimes as noted in the above emails to you all, but since then, I found out MORE that while NOT MY FAULT at all, is devastating to the Kenan Name (which in the Metaphysical Bible Dictionary means "The Sadness" (depression), or "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness").

You might have heard that UNC Chapel Hill RE-DEDICATED Kenan Stadium to William Rand Kenan, Jr. -- who PAID for it in memory of his parents, WRK, Sr., and Mary (Hargrave) Kenan -- the FATHER having been FIRST CAUSE to the Wilmington Coup D'Etat of 1898:



"Capt. Kenan's RAPID-FIRE BRIGADE" mowed down Blacks with the Colt "machine gun" mounted on the back of this wagon.


William R. Kenan, Sr., was then an ELDER at First Presbyterian.



William R. Kenan, Sr. of the Duplin Rifles of the Confederate Army.



His son, WRK Junior, controlled the stock of Standard Oil of New Jersey -- known as ESSO and later EXXON -- through the middle of the Twentieth Century -- including through WWII:


Here is what I wrote recently about the HORROR of discovering that my Kenan Family helped elect Adolph Hitler, and then built the Oil Refineries that fueled Hitler's War Machine -- WHAT FUELS ME to continue exposing my Kenan Family's CORRUPTION:


"2. I also had meant to include about my family, that under Kenan control, Standard Oil -- I believe of New Jersey that became Esso and later Exxon -- gave, under shell-corporate name, 40% of the funds spent to elect Adolph Hitler the first time, then under a shell-corp name, bought land in Germany and built oil refineries having the majority of production of all in Germany -- so Kenans fueled Hitler's WAR MACHINE!!! 

And that was when William R. Kenan, Jr. ran the company. I just above called him the good one -- that because he left his entire estate to fund the biggest Kenan Charities -- and they cannot be beaten in mostly POSITIVE influence!!!"




This morning, poking around the internet, I found these two long-ish papers on the subject that I don't have time to completely digest now -- but they make CLEAR Standard Oil's involvement -- others HEADED S.O. then, but William Rand Kenan, Jr., and his near Kenan relatives controlled the STOCK then, so had to be onboard.

This ALSO makes clear the BUSH FAMILY'S PART in supporting Adolph Hitler, so READ UP if you care to know the TRUTH!!! And ALSO Deutsche Bank -- which tracks it later to Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), lifelong "friend" of Tennessee Williams -- and co-conspirator with the Episcopal Church-Sewanee/CIA-FBI/Republican 
Party in MURDERING HIM."


Although Old Joe Kennedy, Henry Ford, Prescott Bush, and William R. Kenan, Jr., were ALL NAZIS -- my KENAN FAMILY helped Adolph Hitler more than THE OTHER THREE TOGETHER!!!


And TODAYmy Kenan Family helps Donald Trump more than any others.









So, NOW, I've gotten it all EXPRESSED -- like the scent glands on my sister's Labrador need done to them from time to time. 












.

No comments: