Monday, November 16, 2015

RP: WSB Radio: GROUND ZERO for the Radical Takeover of the USA -- in These Final Years of the Great Christian PUTSCH to END DEMOCRACY!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/11/wsb-radio-ground-zero-for-radical.html



One of the two in this photo whom I've met, is Hollis Gillespie. Her mother DESIGNED nuclear weapons for the USA -- mysteriously doing that in France. Hollis taught me how to blog -- I took her class, which she still teaches.


I knew quite WELL, the good friend of Sean Hannity (on far left) -- also the close friend and business associate with Hollis: Christal Presley.


Hollis's Class is ALSO where I met Grant Henry, aka Sister Louisa, whose painted images often grace this blog:



Grant Henry, Scott Kenan, and Christal Presley went a-drinkin' one night in late 2009.


There wasn't room to tack this onto my title, but this posting is "coming right soon", but not tonight. I'm relaxing.


Scott





.

No comments: