Monday, June 26, 2023

RP: A HORRIBLE DAY, TODAY -- until I Caught My 100.5-Year-Old Mother Watching RFK, Jr. Nearly NAKED -- and Mom HATES ALL KENNEDYS and LOVES Richard Nixon, Donald Trump, and Pope BENEDICT (and HATES Pope Francis), with NAZI/Catholic PASSION!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/06/a-horrible-day-today-until-i-caught-my.html



"DC_Draino" -- what kind of NAME is THAT ???



>>>  Dear VEEP Harris  and ALL at the TOP of the  US GOVERNMENT :


Joe Biden has already seen this (supposedly). ALL who are DEMOCRATS and NOT paid off  by my Kenan Family's EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO, American Petroleum Institute, Coca-Cola, Ku Klux Klan with the National Rifle Association (NRA) -- will  LOVE THIS !!!:


Dear President Biden,


WAIT until you SEE what I did, tonight, to BRAIN-FART RFK, Jr. -- and also to my MOTHER!!! I've EXPOSED FAR MORE  than I knew I was exposing!!!


ALL of my 600+ regular email recipients ALREADY got to see the HIDEOUS NAZI-CATHOLIC WORDS falsely attibuted to my personal FRIEND Jamie Lee Curtis , a mostly non-observant Jew YOU , and the TOP of the US Government  won't yet get to see them, but it's just TYPICAL,  pre-Pope Francis NAZI B.S.:




Think I'll have a "TOOT", next -- if ya know what I MEAN  (ask Barack Obama and Willie Nelson -- both known for smoking pot  on the White House roof)!!!


Scott





 CNN 
Shared with Public
Public
LOL!!! I just caught my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- America's TOP NAZI until recently -- watching RFK, Jr. doing PUSH-UPS on Laura Ingraham's show tonight on Fox News!!! Mom is 100.5 years old now -- I forgot to ask her if RFK, Jr., had his SHIRT OFF !!!
Like
Comment
Share

Like
Comment
Share




>>> SO HERE IS WHAT'S HAPPENED,  TODAY (so far):


1. I went to take a shower this morning, and spied a squirrel eating a branch of my HOT PINK HIBISCUS (it's not even "Jamaica" -- in-joke for Mexicanos), like it was a RASPBERRY LICORICE STICK !!!


2. I BANGED on the window, but he jumped and then continued -- knowing he was safe. After I got out and dressed, I discovered that a squirrel had ALSO chomped a big hole in my LARGEST TOMATO -- so I picked the other six tomatoes that were already "blushing" -- fearing I'll NEVER STOP FUEDING with SQUIRRELS!!!


3. And my BACK was KILLING ME -- because while I must "baby" my NEWEST "Diabetes Ulcer", I'm not supposed to walk around more than necessary, so I haven't done all my "walking exercises" that keep my back more limber and strong.


4. So, I have been somewhat DEPRESSED ALL DAY -- worried that the Lithium Mom FORCED ME TO TAKE for 31 YEARS -- will KILL ME like it killed Mom's brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS -- when Mom FORCED her brother into a Veteran's Hospital in Mississippi, that FORCED BOB to take DOUBLE STRENTH Lithium Carbonate and Bob died of "Chemically-Induced Diabetes" as his extremities were very painfully amputated one-by-one:



Mom's hand-written notes from 1978 -- YEARS before she and the CIA used this to MURDER UNCLE BOB.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2014/05/email-to-drew-griffin-of-cnn-my-nazi.html


It was nearly 8:00 PM when I called Mom, and we spoke for 38 minutes -- the LONGEST I've ever spoken with Mom by phone, EVER. And we discussed a LOT OF THINGS about the DEEP PAST, including that Mom said she had discovered that Jane does MANY TRICKS so people don't realize how much BRAIN DAMAGE Jane had when in her junior year at UNC Chapel Hill she fell 25 feet, landed on her HEAD, was in a COMA for FIVE DAYS -- and then when she woke up, it took her ANOTHER FIVE DAYS to realize she was NOT on a TV TALK SHOW run by Mom, who was interviewing her for a NATIONAL LIVE AUDIENCE!!!


This was the SAME NIGHT, that working for my Mother, my partners in www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com -- Charles "Chuck" or "Beta" Octavius Pritchard and Hilary Ann Russell (Denison University grads like me), planted a HOMING DEVICE in the ketch that I and three others were to sail around the clock to get them back to Martha's Vineyard in time to open their tourist cabins for the season.


I INTUITIVELY pulled to HARD PORT when a Phantom Freighter with no running lights would have SLICED US IN HALF  in a SERIOUS SQUALL off Manasquan, NJ and our SAILS had all RIPPED OUT!!!


I call this my "Personal Kristallnacht" -- because Mom TRIED and FAILED to kill both Jane and me that night:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/some-questions-for-my-former-boyfriend.html

4h 
Shared with Public
Public

May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'FOX11 Wizard of Oz theme park opening in September'
A Wizard of Oz theme park is opening in North Carolina. MORE⬇
Like
Comment
Share


John Lahr is OBVIOUSLY Bert Lahr's (the Friendly Lion's), son -- here he is photographed by my friend Jill Krementz:






And here is his REVIEW of my memoir:


John LahrThe New Yorker, and author of Tennessee Williams: Mad Pilgrimage of the Flesh:


"I wasn't intending to read every word of your memoir; but it says something about how well you wrote it, that I did . . . you've found a very crisp and compelling style. And you come through vividly in it."




5. 

Like
Comment
Share

 
Shared with Public
Public
What the HELL is this CRAP??? I know Jamie Lee Curtis personally, and she knows my Kenan relatives use Christian Churches to run worldwide HARD DRUGS and WHITE SUPREMACY with the Bush, Cheney, Clinton Families and the CIA. Jamie is a JEW and so this is INSANE and in the 11 hours it has been posted, I was the first to put up "anger" and comment -- and some idiot named "Cindy Hicks" just loved it. CRAZY!!! https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../my-feud-with...
No photo description available.
Satan is sentenced to life in hell without parole, remind him of that, don't let him in your mind.
He's here to Kill, lie and destroy! He will always mix lies w…
See more
All reactions:
Scott Kenan
1 comment
Angry
Angry
Comment
Share

>>> BECAUSE THE CIA AND GOOGLE/BLOGGER REFUSED TO PUBLISH JAMIE LEE CURTIS'S FAKE WORDS IN THIS BLOG POSTING --


I had to just email it WITH THOSE ALSO -- since AOL.COM email is NOT FOLLOWING CHRISTIAN ORDERS, tonight.


So, all of my 600+ email Contacts PLUS the very TOP of the US GOVERNMENT now has it ALL -- and when the CIA RELENTS, I'll publish it here -- LATER.


Scott David Kenan









.

No comments: