Wednesday, December 27, 2023

RP: A Letter I will SNAIL-MAIL to My Nephew Connor's Wife, Dr. Catherine Callinan (a Gynecologist) -- and Send to All of My Political & Press Contacts -- since MY FAMILY NEVER READS MY EMAILS!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/12/a-letter-i-will-mail-to-my-nephew.html



Catherine Cals is the SOCIAL-MEDIA ALIAS of Catherine Elizabeth Callinan, MD -- my nephew Connor Michael Kenan's wife!!!


And just NOW, I found a photo of her from her workplace -- where she gets GREAT REVIEWS!!!







>>>  Dear Vice President Harris  -- and ALL OTHERS:


I trust this is  PERFECTLY CLEAR  to those who HATE GOD and have joined  RELIGIONS !!!:


Dear President Biden,


Just to REMIND YOU -- and the "Jesus-believing" TRAITOROUS DEMOCRATS  (and ALL Republicans) GOD will NOT BE MOCKED !!!


It looks like I WILL have to IMPRISON TWO of my Siblings -- and if YOU don't  WISE UP, PRONTO YOU, as well :




Scott


Catherine Callinan, MD

1635 Aurora Court 

Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion, 

Aurora, CO 80045

December 27, 2023


Dear Dr. Callinan,


Because I am your husband's uncle -- and EVERYONE is so invested in the IMPOSSIBLE PLOT to keep you and I from meeting, I have researched you -- which has CONFIRMED -- you are an AMAZING INDIVIDUAL!!! Were I STRAIGHT (sexually), you are the EXACT type of woman I would want to MARRY!!!


The girl (it was in high school and we were not yet 18), I dated for two years, Marlowe Schaeffer, who first became a Chester County Pennsylvania Prosecutor, then went back and got her D.O., and after practicing Medicine, but enough Law to maintain her license, she worked for years installing Epic Systems "My Chart", etc., on MAJOR Hospital Systems, but for the last twelve or so years, claims she is now America's TOP AUTHORITY on the SECURITY of Medical Records Online!!!


But, before our 50th High School Reunion in 2019, Marlowe simply disappeared, and none of my other high school friends know what happened to her.



Marlowe Schaeffer-Polk, O.D. is on far right -- this the most recent photo I've found of her -- and here are Search Results:




Marlowe seems to NO LONGER be associated with any of these. And here is her Wikipedia Listing:


https://www.linkedin.com/in/marlowe-schaeffer-polk-jd-do-93070317/


And so you know my own Academic Achievements, I tied the highest College Board Scores in my high school (Math & Science -- both Aptitude and Achievement). And attended Denison University on partial scholarship. Halfway through my sophomore year, I changed Majors from Biology to Studio Art, and before graduating in 1973, won a US State Department Art Contest, and my Prints were hung in 30 US Embassies and Consulates around the world.


I've achieved success in several fields -- usually in business for myself -- and FINALLY, a couple of years ago, my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, ADMITTED that she with my father DELIBERATELY DESTROYED my financial life FOUR TIMES!!! THAT because I won't SHUT UP about her being America's TOP NAZI and having blackmailed my BISEXUAL FATHER, William Scott Kenan (1918 - 2014), so she could hide her ROMAN-CATHOLIC SWASTICAS behind the iconic Kenan name.


Surely my family told you that:


1. Kenan MEN are mostly GAY or BISEXUAL, while Kenan WOMEN tend to be STRAIGHT and FERTILE.


2. In second grade, Connor and a buddy demonstrated Fellatio to his class while the Teacher was out of the room -- but they got CAUGHT and after the PANIC subsided, both sets of parents and the teacher had a big laugh over kids learning about sex. 


BUT, unbeknownst to me, in 2010, Connor was engaged to a woman whose parents lived next-door to Nixon Aide and Lover Bebe Rebozo's Key Biscayne House -- and Mike and Gail had gone out sailing with her parents on TWO of their yachts!!!


The girl's parents somehow saw that I blogged about that, and the engagement (which I was unaware of), was CALLED OFF -- which TOTALLY got Mike and Gail ANGRY WITH ME!!!


So, if you come with LESS of an inheritance, then you are the SECOND CHOICE!!!


3. Some of my parents' BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENTS include:


Mom perfected NAZI MIND CONTROL that they renamed for her: "Project MK-ULTRA":




Mom and Dad set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington, North Carolina and Atlanta, Georgia with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman -- whom I knew well, but NOT what they were up to at the time.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/pcd-editor-and-drug-trafficking-lover.html


4. My parents and siblings all worked with the Republican Party, CIA, FBI, and Episcopal Church to MURDER ME -- because I can PROVE in Court of Law that they -- and including Frank Hawkins Kenan and his brother James Graham Kenan -- MURDERED Tennessee Williams and stole his Estate from Harvard -- just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis WARNED TENNESSEE at Jean Babette Stein (who died about five years ago now by "CIA-assisted Suicide"), and George Plimpton's party on January 11, 1982:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html


5. More recently, my mother and my brother and sisters convinced Wilmington, North Carolina Officials that my PSYCHIATRIST of TWELVE YEARS, Alexandra Whiddon, was WRONG when she said she NEVER saw a sign of BIPOLAR in me in all those years and took me OFF PSYCH MEDS in early 2009.


Alex is now practicing from Savannah, GA, and you can contact her here to ask. I will sign any form to allow you access to her notes -- since you are a DOCTOR!!!


https://setpsych.com/about-me/


6. Between 2011 and 2019, I was COMMITTED to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital FOUR TIMES by LIARS working with my Mother and my brother Mike, especially. Jane and Julie FINALLY learned to MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS!!!


These included Dem D.A. Benjamin R. David, Repub City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, Dem NC State Representative Deb Butler, Repub Jonathan Deputy, and the FOURTH TIME the Shrink in CHARGE of the Hospital kicked me out within 48 hours and said I would NOT BE ALLOWED BACK -- unless I developed a REAL MENTAL ILLNESS -- LOL!!!


The time before that, Julia D. Triggs, spoke at length and separately with my mother and brother Mike. Dr. Triggs told me that my MOTHER is just an "old woman nursing her ancient GRUDGES -- and should NEVER be listened to."


Dr. Triggs said that she caught Mike in "several lies" -- and that I should NEVER, EVER TRUST MIKE .



Julia D. Triggs, MD


I will sign releases so you can discuss this with Dr. Triggs, as well:
 



And let me just MENTION what DEVOUT CHRISTIANS Mayor "Bill" Saffo and City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark did to me -- and since then EVERYONE on City Council and on the New Hanover County Commission -- and EVERYONE IN LOCAL PRESS  have CONSPIRED to KILL ME and have COVERED THAT UP!!!




7. THIS CHRISTMAS my sister Jane REFUSED to give me the usual additional money she gives me at Christmas, but Julie GLADLY DID THAT!!! Mike gave me less than usual, but FIVE TIMES as much as Julie gave me.


ALL of this when they KNOW I must pay annual Medicare Deductibles soon -- as well as pay several hundred dollars for various annual subscriptions that come due early in the year. They BEGAN helping me in 2016 when CIA Agent Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr., abandonned me -- he had been giving me $2,000.00/month that was on top of my FULL DISABILILITY that since converted to Social Security.


Yes, my Family thought that $125.00/week ($538.00/month), was enough in 2016 and since then, is $160.00 in 2023 dollars. But instead, they have DROPPED what they help me with to $90.00/week -- and NOW Jane is NOT sending me extra for Christmas and my MOTHER did NOT send her ALWAYS $50.00 for Christmas, either !!!


Mom had several SURPRISE huge bills this month, so HER not sending is UNDERSTANDABLE!!!


So, Cat WELCOME to the KENAN FAMILY !!!


I PLAN to sue Jane, Mike, and maybe Julie, as soon as Mom slips further and understands LITTLE of what is happening. I HOPE to put them into PRISON for a couple of years, and make them live in two-bedroom cottages in unsafe neighborhoods.


I'm SICK of this SHIT from GOD-HATING NAZIS!!!





No comments: