Sunday, December 10, 2023

RP: Open Letter to Liz Cheney & Rachel Maddow!!! / Kaari Snook Begins ATTACKING ME, Again -- and I Find DECENT CONVERSATION with Jill Hopman, Chair of New Hanover County Democrats -- PROGRESS!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/12/open-letter-to-liz-cheney-rachel-maddow.html





It's kinda like climbing into Mother Nature's ASSHOLEno???





>>>  Dear President Biden, VEEP Harris, SCOTUS, and ALL OTHERS:


I trust you will find this the  PERFECT Political WRAP-UP  -- before the "Christmas Spirit" affects even  CHRISTIANS  (always the  LAST  ones to feel it)!!!


With SPECIAL THANKS to  Jill Hopman , my soon  GOOD FRIEND  (I hope):




Scott

 
Shared with Public
Public


>>> SKIP DOWN TO THAT LETTER -- IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ MY "WARM-UP" TO WRITING IT -- NEW DEVELOPMENTS, TODAY:


Aol.com email is STILL dumping all of my GOOD EMAILS into "TRASH" -- and also strangely controlling my OUTGOING EMAILS, as Jill Hopman pointed out to me a few minutes ago.


And LOOK what Facebook PUNISHED ME FOR this afternoon -- LOL!!!:




>>> AND HERE IS MY  ONE-DAY PUNISHMENT  -- LOL!!! I DON'T USE THESE ASPECTS OF F.B.:





Professor of Practice Liz Cheney  at UVA Center for Politics



MSNBC'S Rachel Maddow  -- the time she had my FAVE NORTH CAROLINA US CONGRESSMAN, JEFF JACKSON, on. Republicans gerrymandered Jeff's seat away from him -- so  NOW he is running for  NC ATTORNEY GENERAL !!!









Rachel Maddow & I  SHARE THIS BOAT!!!



Professor of Practice

kss2a@virginia.edu

goodpolitics@virginia.edu


Rachel@MSNBC.com

MSNBCTVinfo@nbcuni.com


December 10, 2023


Dear Liz and Rachel,


LOVED seeing the two of you together this past Monday -- and Liz will be BACK with Rachel tomorrow night!!! You are WELL MATCHED.


Rachel has been on my Email Lists for YEARS -- and Liz will NOW be on one of them too.


The BIGGEST PROBLEM I've had with Rachel, is that she ALWAYS PROTECTS EXXON-MOBIL and my Kenan Family -- when she published her book,  BLOW OUT , she at the same time reported that Rex Tillerson was ALREADY in Moscow when Trump was declared WINNER in 2016 -- and walked to Putin's office in the Kremlin and signed the contract with Vlad for my Kenan Family to make at least HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS by EXXON-MOBIL, financed my also Kenan-controlled Bank of America, developing Russia's  VAST OIL RESERVES .




Rachel REFUSED TO DIVULGE that America's TOP CRIMINAL FAMILY (mine), was in charge -- PERHAPS this is because Rachel is in BUSINESS with SNL Producer Lorne Michaels -- PROVEN to be a TOP CLIENT of Jeffrey Epstein -- along with Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, Donny Deutsch, Scott Rudin, and Story Cowles (Frank Hawkins Kenan II's closest friend)!!!


AND Rachel RESPECTS Rev. Al "Booty-Call" Sharpton -- Trump's BIGGEST FRENEMY -- and a BOGUS CHRISTIAN MINISTER who was ORDAINED and PREACHED at the age of FOUR -- before he could read or write -- LOL!!!








I have had NO DEALINGS with Liz Cheney, but in early 2010, EVERY TIME I blogged about NEW CRIMES of the REPUBLICAN PARTYDick Cheney went into the HOSPITAL to get another STENT!!!


I'm sure that must have been coincidental, but Army Col. Dorothy Newman worked with Delta Airlines the THREE TIMES I flew down to Puerto Vallarta in early 2010 -- before I FLED THERE for Political Exile. They kept changing my flights when I got to the counter -- claiming they were OVER-BOOKED -- except one time, on the return from P.V. -- an AIR FORCE OFFICER in full uniform arrived and it was announced that HE -- trained in avoiding surface to air missiles -- would sit as Co-Pilot.


So, they BOARDED ME on that over-booked flight, and I discovered that 1/3 of the seats were EMPTY!!! That Air Force Officer later FOUND ME in Baggage Claim to explain how they had done that JUST TO PROTECT -- ME!!!

https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/04/my-emails-to-heads-of-american-express.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/04/delta-airlines-responds-and-my-mothers.html


ALSO, I have recently AGAIN REPORTED how a Cheney-controlled HALLIBURTON Field Manager ADMITTED  that their company had  CAUSED the failure of the Oil Well in the Gulf  -- that the BUSH/CHENEY CIA  forced BP to pay for :


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/12/christians-they-are-after-democracy.html


And the Cheney Family controls MORE FOR-PROFIT PRIVATE PRISONS in the USA -- than ALL OTHERS COMBINED!!!


How CONVENIENT!!!






So,  TOMORROW NIGHT , I can't WAIT to see how Rachel and Liz  DISCUSS THESE MATTERS  -- knowing that  EVERYONE at the TOP of the US GOVERNMENT  as well as my  HUNDREDS of Press and other Contacts  will have READ THIS!!!





Jillian D. Hopman



Kaari Snook



Benjamin Schachtman



Jesus Christ

Ben David has served as District Attorney for New Hanover and Pender counties since 2004. Next year, he’ll leave office, setting up an election for his replacement. WHQR News Director Ben Schachtman sat down with David to talk about why he’s leaving, how he sees his legacy, and what comes next.

All reactions:
You and 1 other
12 comments
Haha
Haha
Comment
Share

D.A. Jon David -- Twin Brother of Wilmington, NC D.A. Ben David, They BOTH Protecting THEIR Hard-Drug Traffickers -- Is at the HEART of the Voting Scandal in Bladen County!!! / NEW Info on Jamie Lee Sutherland -- Who with D.A. Ben David -- STOLE...
THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM
D.A. Jon David -- Twin Brother of Wilmington, NC D.A. Ben David, They BOTH Protecting THEIR Hard-Drug Traffickers -- Is at the HEART of the Voting Scandal in Bladen County!!! / NEW Info on Jamie Lee Sutherland -- Who with D.A. Ben David -- STOLE...
D.A. Jon David -- Twin Brother of Wilmington, NC D.A. Ben David, They BOTH Protecting THEIR Hard-Drug Traffickers -- Is at the HEART of the Voting Scandal in Bladen County!!! / NEW Info on Jamie Lee Sutherland -- Who with D.A. Ben David -- STOLE...
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Remove Preview
The comment Scott Kenan is replying to has been deleted.
Scott Kenan
Kaari Snook STILL CHANGING THE SUBJECT!!! And you just "attacked me" on Benjamin Netanyahu - בנימין נתניהו 's personal page -- and NOW he must have ADDED HEBREW to show he's an Ashkenazi Jew!!! I'm only an "HONORARY JEW" -- thanks to the Reiner Family of Hollywood!!! WHOOPS!!!  Auto-Correct sent me to the DICTATOR of ISRAEL's page -- when I THOUGHT I typed Benjamin N. Schachtman LOL!!!
May be an image of 1 person, television and text that says 'NEW DEVELOPMENTS LIVE NON-PARTISAN "COMMITTEE TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIA" LAUNCHES TODAY CNN Rob Reiner Director, Actor and Political Activist ET TODAY ATLANTA 88° CHARLOTTE 86° WASHINGTON 83° SET ABLAZE AFTER WINDSHIELD WAS SMASHED SCHOOL SAYS ROWD NEW DAY'
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Edited
The comment Scott Kenan is replying to has been deleted.
Scott Kenan
Jill Hopman Thanks for being HONEST about your ability to understand "this". You and the Head of ALL North Carolina Democrats BLOCKED my emails of blog postings the first time I included the two of you more than a year ago. Head in the sand??? I have to write my correspondent Rachel Maddow as well as Liz Cheney, together, first -- and blog that. I frequently am in discussion with TOP Political Leaders of ALL STRIPES to figure out how to SAVE OUR DEMOCRACY from LYING REPUBS and DEMSalike!!!
  • Like
  • Reply
The comment Scott Kenan is replying to has been deleted.
Scott Kenan
Kaari Snook Let's HOPE so -- you said it and I copied it into my blog months ago to send Law Enforcement!!! Benjamin N. Schachtman is getting ANOTHER good laugh over this. You never stated a single THING that you claim is UNTRUE in that OLD blog posting of mine. What do you think of my LATEST that has gone rather VIRAL overnight ???: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../given-recent...
Given RECENT REVELATIONS of President Joe Biden's VETO of a UN Resolution Supporting a Cease Fire in Gaza; He SLOWED DOWN All of the Federal Prosecutions of Donald Trump -- and ACTUALLY WORKS FOR My Kenan Family (EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America,...
THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Given RECENT REVELATIONS of President Joe Biden's VETO of a UN Resolution Supporting a Cease Fire in Gaza; He SLOWED DOWN All of the Federal Prosecutions of Donald Trump -- and ACTUALLY WORKS FOR My Kenan Family (EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America,...
Given RECENT REVELATIONS of President Joe Biden's VETO of a UN Resolution Supporting a Cease Fire in Gaza; He SLOWED DOWN All of the Federal Prosecutions of Donald Trump -- and ACTUALLY WORKS FOR My Kenan Family (EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America,...
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Remove Preview
  • Edited
The comment Scott Kenan is replying to has been deleted.
Scott Kenan
Kaari Snook -- I see you are at it again -- HA!!! EXACT SAME CRAP you have posted against me at least twice before. But at least you ADMITTED that Jill Hopman, Head of New Hanover County Democrats, pays you to smear people who tell the TRUTH about our corrupted Dem Politicians who run HARD DRUGS in cooperation with the Republicans!!!
May be an image of text that says 'f Today at 1:51 PM About your comment No one else can see your comment. Scott Kenan Snook Kaari misjudged, sorry, you are just a Christian Cunt, attacking my smarts (I.Q. of 12 points over genius, so I think fast-- last tested in 2011), and paying no attention to the arguments. Good Bye. See Options'
  • Like
  • Reply
The comment Jill Hopman is replying to has been deleted.
Jill Hopman
Scott Kenan  I…I don’t even understand what this means.
  • Like
  • Reply
The comment Jill Hopman is replying to has been deleted.
Jill Hopman
Scott Kenan I still get your emails, so I don’t know what you mean. I haven’t blocked you on anything.  I  chuckled  at the recent pic of Ben Schachtman as Jesus.
2
  • Haha
  • Reply
Scott Kenan
Jill Hopman THANKS FOR THIS!!! They were coming back to me as BLOCKED!!! Any idea how THAT HAPPENED??? I believe you that YOU did not do that !!! I hope you also understand why a queer like me would have a crush on Benjamin N. Schachtman -- but I got over it -- he's loyal to his wife, Kathy.
  • Like
  • Reply
Scott Kenan
Jill Hopman Let me write my Letter to Rachel Maddow & Liz Cheney -- and post it on blog with further explanation for you. Kaari Snook isn't mentally capable of understanding meI'll send it to you the usual way.
  • Like
  • Reply
Kaari Snook
You sure don’t see comments like these on WFAE .
  • Like
  • Reply
Scott Kenan
Kaari Snook Maybe you should move to Charlotte, thenno???
  • Like
  • Reply







.

No comments: