Tuesday, August 13, 2024

RP: In the FINAL DAYS of Donald Trump's Ability to FOOL THE MASSES, One WILMINGTON WOMAN Digs in Her HEELS for JESUS -- and CHRISTIAN HATE -- HA!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2024/08/in-final-days-of-donald-trumps-ability.html





>>>  Dear President Bide, etc.:


Some  FUN  on a TUESDAY !!!:


Primarily for  Gov. Cooper  and  A. G. Josh Stein  -- but for ALL interested in Law Enforcement   ANYWHER:




I'm also sending  for Receipt  to  Gov. Roy Cooper .


Scott







>>> I'M NOT ACTUALLY A MISOGYNIST -- A REMINDER OF  THE RECENT PAST :


When Jillian D. Hopman -- a New York City Lawyer who took over as CHAIR of New Hanover County Democrats -- invited me to join with TOP DEMS in Wilmington and attend Jill Biden's  BY-INVITE-ONLY  Pep Rally for Joe Biden -- HALF the elected Dems were HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKERS with local and regional REPUBLICANS and nearly every local Christian Church.



Jillian D. Hopman


Jillian was TOO BUSY at the Rally -- it was HER RESPONSIBILITY for it to come off well -- and it came off absolutely GREAT !!! 


So, she kept passing me and all I had time to say to her was, "Jill, you HATE me!!!" I MEANT she seemed to HATE TRUTH for having so many TOP DRUG TRAFFICKERS in attendance -- including ESPECIALLY NC State Representative Deb Butler -- but also Mayor "Bill" Saffo, and some Black Christian Ministers who also have Elective Positions in Government, here.


I have NOT KNOWN Catholic Priests to hold elective office like these PROTESTANT WHORES!!!



Blond Deb with her wife, Anni Parra, who died of a DRUG OVERDOSEthanks to Deb's protection of drug traffickers including TOP REPUBLICANS Jonathan Deputy and former NC State Senator Thom Goolsby. Deb has NEVER ADMITTED THISbut she wrote Anni Parra's OBIT  -- PROVING what an  EXCELLENT WRITER  Deb is !!!


IN FACT, I believe Deb is the BEST COMMUNICATOR of ALL CAPE FEAR POLITICIANS -- too bad she  ADDICTS CITIZENS for JESUS!!!



This includes that Obithttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/hannah-jelkes-oh-god-please-cant-we.html


Jill Biden's Rally (I thought Jill was TOTALLY COOL and that Joe was LUCKY to have such a wonderful, loving wife!!! I stood only 30 feet from her):


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2024/07/before-during-and-after-jill-bidens.html


Jill Hopman and the other top Dems in New Hanover County BLOCKED MY EMAILS ages ago -- because they CAN'T STAND THE TRUTH that they are DRUG TRAFFICKERS with the Republicans and Protestant Churches.


The SAME is true of Anderson Clayton -- elected HEAD OF NORTH CAROLINA DEMOCRATS at 25 years of age !!!




Anderson Clayton was ALL OVER MSNBC last night -- the CIA NETWORK that promotes HARD DRUGS and DEMOCRATS!!!


THIS is why I make CERTAIN I get RECEIVED RECEIPTS from Gov. Roy Cooper and NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein!!!


And YESTERDAY, I ran into Brian Cox, with whom I spent months in Mercy House Homeless Shelter  in late 2011:





Brian was in TERRIBLE SHAPE  and I brought him home for a shower and shave and I fed him and washed all of his clothes that he had with him. He now lives in a small shack with no windows near the CVS at Covil Avenue and Market Street.


He was desparately trying to find the guy he sells his FOOD STAMPS to. This was  HUGE  back when I was homeless, but I never turned over my card and my PIN for three days to get the credit all used -- then HALF of that value as CASH TO BUY DRUGS.


He had LOST HIS PHONE and I let him use mine to call a number I will give in FULL to LAW ENFORCEMENT -- but it was our local Area Code, 910, and the last four numbers were 0034. That is enough for the PRESS to follow.


And while I was homeless, a Wilmington City SMALL garbage pick-up truck: City Sanitation truck # 2025:


The Weather Continues . . . : James "Aaron" Gallimore, Jr.'s PAST EXPERIENCE as a HIGH-PAID, GAY WHORE (and the CASH he got from Wilmington City Sanitation's ILLEGAL MONEY -- 50% -- for FOOD STAMPS), Will Keep Him from Sleeping under a BUSH -- NO???


I sent this to EVERYONE in Law Enforcement and EVERYONE on Wilmington City Council and New Hanover County Commission -- and CAN PROVE THEY ALL GOT IT -- but what I PROVED is that they are FOOD STAMPS CHEATS -- cheating the US Government to ENRICH THEMSELVES -- the money going to buy the DRUGS THEY and the CHRISTIAN CHURCHES SELL!!!


>>> BTW: MY BLOG IS SO POPULAR  ACROSS THE USA  AMONG PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRATS THAT I GET  SEVERAL TEXTS PER DAY  ASKING FOR BIG DONATIONS --  ALMOST NEVER FROM NORTH CAROLINA !!!


Today, TWO from Politicians in Alaska and Utah -- and one from Fani Willis of AtlantaAnd two others, as well!!!


And last night I got another text from Khila Mitchell -- after I found ANOTHER of her Mug Shots:



Khila Sheree Mitchell, April 1, 2023


The ORIGINAL  APRIL FOOL !!!

https://bustednewspaper.com/north-carolina/mitchell-khila-sheree/20230401/


From (910) 359-4995, which is NOT Khila's number:


"Hey Scott this is Khila I will have all of your money the 750 by October 4th 2024. I don't like how you slandered my name but it is what it is. I want you to know also I am not your slave or anyone else slave. With that being said see you soon have a wonderful night."  8:52PM


Joe Biden makes  A GOOD POINT :





.

No comments: