For WIDER GRAPHICS: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2026/08/what-usa-has-come-to-due-to-christian.html
>>> REMEMBER!!!: You can ALWAYS find more details in my FACEBOOK FEED:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100089349807440
>>> FIRST THINGS, FIRST:
Just sent by Secured Server Form: For Jeff Jackson re: My Car Insurance was CANCELED by Integon/Allstate SECRETLY, but I can't find how to contact Mike Causey -- HELP!!!
Hi Jeff Jackson and Associates:
This really happened, but I FORCED someone to get out of bed after 10:00 PM Monday night and the charge appeared on my Wells Fargo Account a few minutes later, but of course it showed then as debited TODAY, 08/12/2026. I am in possession of the Physical Contract with them that beginning on 06/08/2026, they will AUTO-CHARGE my Bank on the 8th of every month -- but this month they did NOT!!!
While I was WITHOUT car insurance for that few days, I just happened to NOT have driven my car then.
Perhaps Mike Causey -- yet ANOTHER REPUBLICAN caught sending SEXUALLY INAPPROPRIATE MESSAGES -- needs to know if his "Ding-Dong" is UP TO SNUFF , and since I was a Homosexual Sex Addict 1980 - 1995, so have handled THOUSANDS of fellas of all races, religions, levels of inebriation, etc. If I can scrub him down head to toe with STRONG LYE SOAP, first, I will test out his equipment and then let North Carolina Voters know -- before the next election!!!
I will be posting this and MORE DETAILS on my Political Blog here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2026/08/what-usa-has-come-to-due-to-christian.html.
You know how to contact me!!!
All Best,
Scott David Kenan
Contact DOJ
>>> MORE Evidence & Copied to my Lawyer, Ben David, former D.A. of New Hanover County, Fw: Plus my account number: My Nat Gen auto policy auto payment, made normally on the 8th of the month, has NOT been deducted from my checking account!!! What GIVES???
To: service@ngic.com
Cc: benjaminrdavid5@gmail.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com, bschachtman@whqr.org, Portcitydaily Info,
Bcc: Scott Kenan, mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com, max.kenan17@icloud.com, jkenan02@gmail.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net, marybethlernihan@gmail.com, bojones1951@gmail.com
Sir or Madam:
I am not trying to be confrontational, but please understand that those who HATE DEMOCRACY, which includes most of both my Kenan and Meyer-side Families -- I was raised with Swastikas on our dinner plates and daily beatings. My parents' best friends included many TOP REPUBLICANS and later FOX NEWS PERSONALITIES, and I was committed on false claims to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital by corrupt Wilmington Politicians and the help of my now deceased Mother and all three of my siblings -- FOUR TIMES, but the Hospital REFUSES to accept me back until I actually develop a MENTAL ILLNESS!!!
And I decided I had better screen-capture what PROVES I have a paper letter showing I am on Auto-Payments beginning on 06/08/2026. I tried to make a payment via "Quick Pay", which I have always used in the past -- and got this:
I have ALWAYS gotten the BEST SERVICE from Superior Insurance, so I can't imagine they are responsible for this, but because I cannot find an email address for them, I will also send this info to them via their form here near the bottom: https://superiorofwilmington.com/.
I can't send them an attachment nor easily copy the email addresses that this is going to, so you will have to read it on my Political Blog as soon as I can post it there: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/
As you can see, I've copied a few in the local Press who are more than aware of the CRAP I have put up with from BOTH Republicans and Democrats who HATE DEMOCRACY.
Please respond at your earliest convenience, so I can let my 600+ Political Contacts for my blog know that this has been resolved without taking LEGAL ACTION:
Thank you,
Scott David Kenan
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
To: service@ngic.com <service@ngic.com>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2026 at 06:08:20 PM EDT
Subject: Plus my account number: My Nat Gen auto policy auto payment, made normally on the 8th of the month, has NOT been deducted from my checking account!!! What GIVES???
Account #: 2003219971 this was for period 01/08/2026 - 07/08/2026 and should have been continued to a new policy that I have NOT gotten email or US Mail about!!!
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
To: service@ngic.com <service@ngic.com>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2026 at 06:01:21 PM EDT
Subject: My Nat Gen auto policy auto payment, made normally on the 8th of the month, has NOT been deducted from my checking account!!! What GIVES???
Sir or Madam:
This could cause me a BIG FINE in North Carolina (which I expect you to cover) -- what the hell is going on???
Thanks for your PROMPT ATTENTION!!!
Scott David Kenan
Here is Richard Poole (closest to left edge of image), in front of white-haired me, with now dead of a DRUG OVERDOSE Ryan Lee Burris (in long-sleeved yellow shirt), at an organizing meeting of the New Hanover County Democrats led by Elisabeth Redenbaugh in fall of 2015!!!

























No comments:
Post a Comment