Saturday, February 19, 2011

Letter sent to Marc LaFont, who pretended to be my boyfriend


Marc LaFont, circa 1988

Scott Kenan
February 19 at 6:55am

You f@cking asshole!!! I'm going to put you in jail ASAP!!!:

From a letter to my cousin's family:

"XXXXXX, do you remember Marc LaFont, who lived directly behind you when you lived on Birch in Santa Ana? There was a gate in the fence at the back of your property that led directly into his back yard. He bought and moved into his house at 1330 So. Broadway in 1988, shortly before you all moved out, if I remember correctly.

He pretended to be my boyfriend and then friend in the mid and late 1990s, and even until a disastrous visit in 2009, but I recently became aware that he was f@cking with me all along. I believe he f@cked with your family before that, probably (and I mean f@cking here in the metaphorical sense) with your Uncle George, who lived in the garage for a while. Marc is/was a "committed Christian," having gone to some Bible college and never was anything but guilt-ridden by sex, which he rarely had interest in-- but then he has such a small sexual instrument, and he would only have "frottage" as he called it. Much less fun than fromage, which is French for cheese.

Any info you remember would be helpful to me in sorting out my past. Thanks! Scott

My cell in Wilmington, NC where I now live: 910-xxx-xxxx. My direct email: scottdkenan@gmail.com . My websites:

scottkenan.blogspot.com
www.walkingonglass.net
www.scottkenan.com

3 comments:

onetime said...

You have spewed so easily the bile of your irrational use of language. This on everyone that may have felt at onetime some compassion for you despite your woefully inadequate ability for reason. In your eyes everyone is beneath your standards; you have contempt for almost the whole of humanity. At this point you would be fortunate to have someone of no particular redeeming quality to care for you. You might want to give Electroconvulsive therapy another shot, pun intended… I believe Ottari Sanitarium is close to where you reside or better said, where you should reside. And btw, fuck your soulless body.

onetime said...

You have spewed so easily the bile of your irrational use of language. This on everyone that may have felt at onetime some compassion for you despite your woefully inadequate ability for reason. In your eyes everyone is beneath your standards; you have contempt for almost the whole of humanity. At this point you would be fortunate to have someone of no particular redeeming quality to care for you. You might want to give Electroconvulsive therapy another shot, pun intended… I believe Ottari Sanitarium is close to where you reside or better said, where you should reside. And btw, fuck your soulless body.

Scott Kenan said...

Thanks again, Onetime, and again (I just responded to your comment made March 15 to my Feb. 23 post), your continuing interest is telling. My bile (I think this is a fair term for it) is precipitated primarily from a bogus diagnosis in 1978 of Bipolar Disorder -- then called "manic depression" -- and my having thus accepted that I was of fundamentally inferior for all these years. I fully acknowledge that that this experience was at least traumatizing, and I am fully committed to working through it. Perhaps someone can learn from my doing it publicly.

But if you consider the manuscript I produced and very largely edited AFTER going off the 30 years of taking Lithium, I think the proof of my native intelligence and ability to focus it productively is telling. If you email me privately, I will be happy to send you a copy of it. You can read the reviews here: http://www.walkingonglass.net/reviews.php .

That said, I have in fact publicly fought to make sense of a world which began with my growing up with swastikas on dinner plates during my childhood and daily beatings for no reason. My parents do not deny that this is fact, although they interpret it differently and insist that drugs will get me to see that I was not abused.

Time will tell if I can pull the rabbit out of the "non-sense". I hope you follow a little longer. You are mistaken if you feel I hold "contempt for almost the whole of humanity (including you)."

In the meantime, I would ask you to consider what it is in my words that causes you to write your last sentence here. Your vehemence might be key to something. . . .

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Scott