Sunday, February 20, 2011

Letter to Janet Daley Duval, President of the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival

Hi Janet -- my name is Scott Kenan and I was Tennessee Williams' last significant assistant. I wrote a memoir, WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS, which got rave reviews from John Lahr, Kenneth Holditch, and others. I was scheduled to be on at least two panels at last year's TW fest in NO until Thomas Keith forced Paul to most disrespectfully cancel my participation, claiming that since my book was NOT to be published last April (I forced Alyson Books to give me back my rights after learning they had no intention of publishing my book. In January, 2010, galleys were a month late and publisher Don Weise had not even looked at the photos I had sent him. Neither my agent nor I had been able to get Don to return a call for a MONTH!!!
The reason for this? (Weise had claimed I was to be Alyson's lead release last spring, not only because of the popularity of the subject matter, but the quality of my writing -- see reviews at www.walkingonglass.net/reviews.php NOTE added 12/2/11: This website was lost through mismanagement of my web designer and a hosting company. The book itself is available on Amazon now in Kindle Edition: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-GLASS-TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS-ebook/dp/B0053480S2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322842987&sr=8-1 ) But then Alyson Books, which had secretly been bought by the Republican Party, was bled of cash by Paul Colichman and failed to publish ANY of its spring list of 30 books. Don Weise has since disappeared.
It was Thomas Keith who was instrumental in getting me the contract with Alyson. Thomas was fired by New Directions Publishing (no matter what he says), when they realized it is he who does Suwanee's lawyer Michael Remer's dirty work enforcing the code of silence that ALL Williams scholars are aware of, especially Kenneth Holditch, John Lahr and my dear friend Allean Hale, because I, perhaps alone, can prove in a court of law that John Uecker actually murdered TW by suffocation with a pillow when Maria St. Just got word from my own mother that I was "under control" (on Lithium for a bogus diagnosis of Bipolar. Lithium decreases mental abilities somewhat, but I had that in spades. What it REALLY does is keep one from connecting the dots -- that is, from seeing the relationship between events. I call it CHEMICAL LOBOTOMY. My shrink nurse took me off Lithium in the summer of 2009, after realizing that in ten years of working with me, I had never had a "mood swing.")
And that was when I began waking up. I realized that Maria St. Just had perjured herself (ask my friend John Lahr), and with Remer and TW's lawyer John Eastman's help, bribed Schuyler Wyatt and Gary Tucker -- as well as TW's maid Leoncia McGee (and maybe others) -- to testify that TW was incompetent when he signed the codicil to his will, and it was overturned so that Harvard would no longer oversee the administration of rights and disbursement of moneys from the royalties.
Why? I was with Jackie Onassis and TW in a private meeting at Jean Stein and George Plimpton's party in Jean's apartment the night of Jan. 10, 1982, when Jackie told us that she knew the FBI had murdered her husband, her brother-in-law, and MLK Jr. She said they were out to get Tennessee as well, and that his rights would be used to fund Republican Party secret operations to destroy education and the arts if he did not get administration out of the hands of The University of the South.
Well, I was forced onto Lithium and had separated from all my friends from that time, so my mother gave the word, and Maria told Uecker it was time to act and to smother TW. He was already very depressed after I left his employ, and first it was claimed that he had choked on the cap of a medicine bottle, but after they realized that someone would eventually discover that that was not physically possible, the coroner's report was quietly changed to the claim that he had developed intolerance to Seconal, a more believable story, but also untrue.
John Uecker screams and hangs up when I call him. No wonder!!! Dakin and Dotson Rader both claimed in their memoirs that Uecker murdered TW. No one ever believed the eccentric Dakin, and because of his claim, Dotson, who had been the highest paid magazine writer in America (according to Tennessee), had his career all but ruined.
Ask Allean Hale. She spent two summers trying to get to the bottom of this but was stonewalled by Suwannee, and she was too much of a lady to press them hard like I have.
Thomas Keith knows that I know -- as does Paul Willis. Thomas has been supplying Paul improperly with prescription drugs to ameliorate his nervousness about all of this -- or so Thomas has claimed to me. I hold Paul blameless as Thomas is a “Devil,” and few can handle the hell he brings people who do not cooperate with him, Remer, and Eastman (who as business manager to his former brother-in-law, Paul McCartney, may also have been complicit in John Lennon’s death – ask Yoko Ono.
And what about my mother? She is the top Nazi in the US, and is Dick Cheney's boss. She reports to the Pope in Rome. Even she will admit to the dinner china covered with pastel swastikas that she made us eat off in the 1950s and 60s. Key Jews in Atlanta first confirmed her status to me in 1990, but I was forced back onto Lithium, then, after going off it and reporting to Newt Gingrich exactly how illegal drugs were being brought into Stone Mountain, GA from Mexico by train, and then distributed out on food service trucks to dealers. I knew my mother was part of it, but had failed to realize that Gingrich was her partner. Gingrich had me railroaded with a false charge of criminal trespass, and I spent 15 weeks in the Dekalb County GA jail until I got a lawyer to file Habeus Corpus and I was released to a year of house arrest!!!
The point was to convince me I really was Bipolar, and it worked. I was self-policing and religiously took Lithium for 18 more years until my shrink nurse and I realized I had not had a single mood swing in all that time.
What has followed the last year is that first, my former employer, who must remain nameless at this time -- I worked for him for 18 years selling ad space in all the service academy and war college yearbooks, we had legitimate Defense Department contracts -- fired me when he realized I would expose him for also partnering with Newt Gingrich and (current) GA Republican Congressman John Linder to bring in massive quantities of illegal drugs on US Air Force planes. The son of the general in charge of the Air War College at Maxwell AFB in Alabama shipped them UPS to Georgia and they were sold to finance illegal electronic surveillance of citizens and non-citizens by the Republican Party, CIA, PRI Party of Mexico.
My former boss and over 100 drug dealers in Georgia – the largest drug bust in the history of the state – are now in jail, due in part to info I sent the FBI by secure server a year ago. I am very proud of this fact, and later today, I am swearing out arrest warrants for some heavy traffickers here in Wilmington. I’m good at flushing out criminals! (For the record, I do like pot, although I haven’t had any in quite a while.)
Christal Presley, who is the best friend of the wife of Sean Hannity of Fox News, had pretended to be my best friend. She worked directly with my literary agent, my mother, and my employer to be sure I was "behaving properly."
However, I finally realized this, and within 10 minutes of my first confrontation with her, American Express called to inform me that even though I had had PERFECT credit for twenty years, they were reducing my credit limit by $20,000.00, leaving me only $342.00 in available credit, and it was AFTER 10:00 PM on a Sunday night when they called me!!! Soon, Wells Fargo and SunTrust banks also screwed me, but not Bank of America, which had been (unbeknownst then to me) founded by my distant Kenan relatives, who controlled the second largest fortune on earth after the Saudi Royals (who were allied with the Bush family through join ownership in the Carlisle Group which controls the top armaments manufacturers in the world).
The Kenan family, which can trace its blood from the first king of Italy, Pepin around 700 AD, then Charlemagne and the French line until hopping over to Robert the Bruce (Braveheart) of Scotland and the entire Stuart line. When the Scots submitted to the English, we became earls. The direct descendant who was the wife of Thomas Kenan who emigrated to North Carolina was Elizabeth Johnstone, although the e was dropped after the Atlantic passage -- don't ask me why! Her father was the Royal Governor of North Carolina (or maybe they had not yet been split. This was the 1730s). They settled where I now live: Wilmington, NC.
Their Kenan descendants founded UNC on land they donated, and a later descendant, Mary Lily Kenan, was the last wife of Henry Flagler, who had invented the multi-state corporation, and founded Standard Oil. He controlled 2/3 while his better known minority partner, Rockefeller, controlled only 1/3. Flagler also opened the entire state of Florida with his railroad, owning all the utilities and profiting from his hotel chains, steamship companies, and as, by far, the largest land developer in the state.
When he died, the New York Times declared Mary Lily Kenan Flagler to be the wealthiest woman on earth. Having no issue, she left all her money to her Kenan relatives, and then there was the money made by Flagler's right-hand man, her brother, William R. Kenan Jr., who continued to run his own and Mary Lily's empires. When the US government broke up the Standard Oil Trust, my relatives still owned 2/3 the stock in the derivative companies including Esso (now Exxon), Chevron, etc. Mysteriously, the stocks all doubled in value in the first year after the break up, doubling the Kenan wealth. Later Kenans inherited Frank Hawking of Atlanta's controlling interest in Coca Cola and C&S Bank, which after combining with NCNB in Charlotte (founded by Kenans) grew into Bank of America, currently the 5th largest corporation in the US.
The Kenans (often operating under married names such as Wise, Graham, etc.) put the bulk of their wealth into Trusts to support university education, and even today, in aggregate, remain the largest private support of university education. Today, Thomas S. Kenan III, trustee of UNC and steward of the largest block of family money and in control of most of the Charitable Trusts, has redirected much of that money to support the performing arts -- and I suggest that you research this and get some Kenan gravy for your fabulous Festival!
I am blood-connected to Thomas at the year 1700, but he and I had the same boyfriend in the mid-80s (at separate times -- no 3-ways!). Therefore, I got into direct contact with him after Columbian drug lords living in Stone Mountain (including the immediate relatives of Thomas Keith's Columbian boyfriend) chased me out of town. I fled to Puerto Vallarta, hoping to mount a 100th B-day party for TW there, but was thwarted by drug mafia (including the mayor of PV), and after all my money from the liquidation of my nearly-completely-owned home in GA and my art collection was stolen from me within a month, I soon found myself homeless and then severely beaten by CIA drug-traffic enforcers three times. Actually, they had attempted to murder me – or so they claimed while beating me – but I was smart enough to escape each time.
Eventually, I was forced to return to the states and landed here in Wilmington after my Nazi parents, pretending to try to help me, surprised me by having the cops evict me for trespassing in their home (I had refused to take Lithium, which my mother was desperate to get me back on). Here, I am openly working with my distant relatives to prove the Republicans in fact own all narco-trafficking in the Americas and Afghanistan (which we only invaded because the Taliban -- bad as they were/are -- had ceased all opium production in Afghanistan, and Daddy Bush needed to get the heroin traffic, which he had had the CIA take over during his stint as CIA director, going again. But he learned from this situation, and later had the CIA/Republicans take over ALL heavy drug traffic in the Americas so the funds to spy (outside the law) electronically on citizens would not dry up again!
This is actually a fight between the first Oil Cartel (Kenan family and education, arts, liberty-for-all) and the second (Saudi Royals with Bush/Cheney/Gingrich/Fox news allies).
Incidentally, the first armed resistance to the Crown over the Stamp Act was led by Gen. James Kenan at Wilmington BEFORE the Boston Tea Party (don't tell Sarah Palin and her ilk). But the Yankees won the War and, as is the victor's right, re-wrote history. Five Kenans helped write the Articles of Confederacy (the pre-Constitution), and later Kenans (by blood, if not by name) led the legislatures of most of the Confederate States.
But Kenans do not care about credit. In the "royal tradition,” we are addicted to effectiveness, and while getting nice perks, are in service 24/7 to all –especially the “very least” in our sphere of influence.
I will be attending your festival this year, and speaking with many of your board and presenters who are personal friends of mine. Considering that Paul Willis allowed Thomas Keith to use drugs and the threat of exposure about them to force him to be exceptionally rude to me and write that I had no worth to the festival if my book was not for sale, I feel the Festival owes me no apology, but transportation, accommodations, and meals -- as well as a full boat of tickets for one to this year's events. If you agree to that, I would be happy to join any panel for the usual honorarium. I will be there in any case, and talking up a storm. I will be on my BEST behavior and not embarrass even Thomas, who does have a couple of good points.
If you do not agree, I will still be there. I am 6' 11" and have a deep resonant voice. Being a writer trained by Tennessee Williams, I am uniquely articulate. I have rich and powerful allies in my family, as well as Sen. Richard Lugar, the only clean Republican in the Senate, who is also trustee of my own school, Denison University in Granville, OH.
FYI: Tommy (TSKenan III), sent 60 Minutes to Puerto Vallarta to interview me and they intend to run at least two segments on my story as soon as it is politically possible. At this time, I expect my mother to be arrested on charges of high treason within 7-10 days. I have assured her she will get a scrupulously fair trial and, if so ordered, a humane execution. I have asked her to not commit suicide, and she has consented. WE THE PEOPLE deserve a full accounting.
I hope when my story hits the press, I will be able to say that "all's well that ends well," in regard to your Festival.
I will be sending copies of this Facebook message to many others whom I know in the Festival, as well as my relatives and the press.
If you provide your email address, I can send you an electronic copy of my TW manuscript, although Allean, Kenneth, Thomas (who edited it), Paul, Annette, and others have had it for at least a year.
More details of my political struggles can be seen on my blog: scottkenan.blogspot.com , which I will clean up and make into my second book. I'm gonna make a fortune!!!
All best to you, Janet. We haven't met yet, that I know of, but I feel as if you are already one of my top allies!
Most sincerely,
Scott David Kenan
scottdkenan@gmail.com
cell: (910) 431-6312
PS: it was through particularly vivid dreams peopled by Tennessee Williams, JFK, and Jackie Onassis, that I got specific instructions how to beat my adversaries. Kinda New Orleans-esque, don't ya think?
LOL!!!

No comments: