Monday, September 12, 2011

Letter to Williams Scholars, First Prez, CNN, and Other Supporters

Sorry, this, like so many things Sewanee, are "clowdy, not clear." (with apologies)

I have won my political battle with Sewanee (however it's spelled) and the Republican Party!!!

Yesterday, at the prompting of a lion of twentieth and twenty-first century literature, I have taken my political quest to have the truth be known back to the national and international fronts. As all here should know, I was Tennessee Williams' last significant assistant and I promised Jackie Kennedy Onassis I would get her and her late husband's revenge. Unfortunately, my own immediate family has been involved in the death and cover-up of Tennessee's death -- and indeed, that of President Kennedy as well.

After a two-year quest during which I was lied about repeatedly by associates of the Republican Party, Sewanee, Michael Remer and John Eastman (the last two i can prove were masterminds of TW's death with Maria St. Just -- in a court of law), and especially Thomas Keith, who brilliantly "handled" scholars for Mr. Remer. As all the scholars know, it has been a reign of terror, now ended, so you can please relax -- at least a little. My Kenan family, which inherited 2/3 of the Standard Oil Trust as well as Henry Flagler's Florida enterprises, inherited control of Coca Cola, put together Bank of America, and whose Charitable Trusts are the largest support of university education in the world, the largest promoters of Democracy in Africa, the Middle East, and much of Asia, and Tommy's Thomas S. Kenan III Charitable Trust is now preserving all the native languages and cultures in Latin America, are FULLY behind me, as are President Obama's people, NC Gov. Bev Purdue, much local law enforcement heree in Wilmington, NC (Hollywood East).

I'd like to especially thank Alean Hale for being my absolute and fearless supporter. I dedicated my memoir to her. Also, Kenneth Holditch, who at least TRIED to send my monetary support (Allean, bless her young heart, actually SUCCEEDED -- the ONLY Williams-associated person to do so, so far). Gregory Mosher, like during staging of A HOUSE NOT MEANT TO STAND, has been a spiritual anchor for me.

Please, any or all of you: try to send me a little support! I worked my butt off without pay and for most of the year homeless -- even living under a bridge here in Wilmington for a while. I need some help until I can get my walking tour, HENRY FLAGLER, MARY LILY KENAN, TENNESSEE WILLIAMS, AND ME! off the ground. My sales and marketing manager, Evan Fish, was forced into what was meant to look like a suicide just over a week ago because he knew too much about narco-trafficking here in Wilmington, and I haven't found a new business partner yet. I'm sure you all know that Tennessee got his biggest support from Rockefeller Foundation grants -- part of the Flagler/Kenan/Rockefeller Standard Oil Trust Family. Our chief enemy is the Saudi Royal/Bush/Cheney/bin Laden oil cartel, who own the companies who profit from constant war. Bizarre, how I got caught in the middle, but that is all revealed in my blog, which I will be making into a series of books soon.

Of note to scholars: The William R. Kenan Jr. Charitable Trust, premiere of the Kenan Trusts for University Education, is now directing a greater portion of its funding toward PERFORMING ARTS. HINT!!! HINT!!! Tommy (Thomas S. Kenan III, who once shared a boyfriend with me and a year ago sent 60 MINUTES to Puerto Vallarta where I was defeated in mounting a 100th Birthday Celebration there and Mismaloya) controlls the bulk of Kenan money and charitable trusts now. You can google his name to learn more.

It is now safe to be completely in the open, and my political blog has all the info anyone needs to know. i would be happy to talk with any of you, and hope that at least a few of you can help me out with a small donation. I really did it all for YOU, primarily, the scholars who serve my former employer and mentor, Mr. Tennessee Williams. OK -- and US, the public.

See my latest blog post. Click on the header at the top to order it from the beginning. Link to buy book or donate through PayPal is on right side. Your assistance in my time of need is greatly appreciated.

ALL OTHERS WHO RECEIVE THIS EMAIL CAN DONATE TOO, YA KNOW. lol.

http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/09/yesterday-inspired-by-my-great-late.html

Thanks -- and a special thanks to 60 MINUTES and CNN for all your assistance!!! GO TED TURNER AND ATLANTA!!!

Note to First Prez: See, I told you I was getting away from my fight with Ben David. Also, the man named Dennis who is an Elder, was quite kind to me yesterday, so I have no beef with anyone in the congregation now except Mr. David. i seem to have missed him at Rally Day, yesterday.

FYI: I get absolutely NO financial support from my distant, rich Kenan relatives. I am related to Tommy at the year 1700 approx. I am descended from a different of the three Kenan brothers who landed at Wilmington in the 1730s, although Tommy and I obviously have the same taste in men.

60 MINUTES still wants to do several segments on my story after the Republicans lose more of their power, primarily derived from internet and cell-phone hacking (with the help of Rupert Murdock, whose hacking in England caused the fall of his publication NEWS OF THE WORLD). When the story of how the Bush/Cheney/Gingrich/Fox branch has controlled all heavy drug dealing breaks (soon after the Tea Party cannibalizes itself on CNN debate tonight, I hope), TRUE Republicans will get busy reforming the party.

Please help me a little if you can: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/  .

Thank you!
Scott
.

No comments: