Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Pain of Evan Fish's Friend: Christopher Allmond

 
 
 
 
 
>>> ADDED 24 MARCH 2013, 2:43 PM, CST:
 
 
Evan had been honorably discharged from Marines boot camp after he sustained minor injuries in an accident -- this KILLING Evan's childhood dream. At the time of the below posting, I had not yet learned that Evan's stories to all in Wilmington about his courageous experiences in Afghanistan as a US Marine were all lies.
 
 
You see, having lost two years of his life to serious narco-trafficking, Evan had to fool everyone with something, and he did a GREAT JOB. But NONE of his family and friends back in Ohio knew a THING about those lies. Below, you'll see how I simply let slide Chris's challenge to me on this matter. As I recall, it was only a day or two later that I HAD to accept that Evan had never been deployed.
 
 
People who don't lie much are the most gullible.
 
 
Scott
 
 
* * *
 
ORIGINAL POST
 

This afternoon, I sent the following message to James Fish, father of Evan Fish who was (I allege) murdered in a way that was made to look like suicide because of the info he had on heavy narcotics trafficking in Wilmington, NC, and where he had tried to get out of the drug dealing he had been in in Maine. Understandably, this has been very hard on his family and older friends who knew nothing about it. But rather than respond, Mr. Fish has blocked me on Facebook. I will paste in my message to him, followed by my exchange with Evan's close friend Christopher Allmond.

I really had planned to file charges if I did not get Mr. Fish's reassurance, but the final entry from Chris (which I only saw a few minutes ago when I went back to see if Mr. Fish had responded) made me realize he is just mad as hell that a man he loves as a friend has been unfairly cut down, and not wanting to face the depth of the real tragedy, he attacks me. He will not harm me physically. That I see in this final message from him. Still, I post this in case I'm wrong. There needs to be a legal record.

Before that, I post a link to a great video of Evan by his friends from an earlier, kinder, gentler time, credited on his memorial page as by his brother Stephen Henry and posted on YouTube by his cousin Craig Foltz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4qogxBtm2w&feature=youtu.be

Five Hours Ago
From: Scott Kenan

Mr. Fish, I hate to bother you further, but Chris Allmond, a friend of Evan's and your Facebook friend has sent actionably serious threats to me via Facebook. Despite your and my differing opinions of certain things, I believe we both know that all three of us had a lot of respect for Evan. If you friend me, I will send you the threats, but whether you are willing to do that or not, please contact Chris. It will only be YOUR assurance to me that he is not too crazed and he will not come to Wilmington and actually harm me as he promised REPEATEDLY. I hope to hear from you soon or I will begin contacting legal authorities.

Thanks,
Scott


The exchange with Chris Allmond:


September 6
From Chris Allmond:

i dont know who you are you sick fuck, but i swear to god and on my resting friends life that i will find you, and you will wish you remained hidden or replaced yourself on that deck with my best friend.. i read your little blog, everything about him you put is wrong, he never went to afghanistan you motherfucker, you dont even know him dont you dare pretend like he was anything to you, he was like a brother to me and for you to slander his family and act like you fucking mean something just fuels me even more, i promise you i will find you, and when i do, it will be your worst nightmare, hope you enjoy the remaining time you have left, if i were you id spend the rest of my remaining life behind bars, trust me you're safer there, see you soon you fucking bastard

September 9
From Scott Kenan

Hi Chris:

The first thing I get from this message that I found only now because Facebook did NOT email me to let me know you'd sent me a message, although Facebook always has done that in the past (this happens also with my cell phone -- just last night while I was driving to Kure Beach with my good friend Deb Baratta who turned out to be fine, her daughter Christy had somehow blocked me from calling Deb's and Christy's phones and neither Christy nor Deb's estranged husband -- who knew this and REFUSED to explain it so I did not fear for Deb's safety: she, too, had (inadvertently) witnessed cocaine being brought in by mini-sub and unloaded under Snow's Cut Bridge, when I got Deb's voicemail telling me she was fine -- AND DEB HAD LEFT THAT MESSAGE TO ME SIX HOURS EARLIER!!! You can't tell me that the same Fox News/Republicans who control heavy-drug traffickinig as detailed on my blog do not mess with all my electronic communications. Deb and I had to laugh and laugh and laugh about that because we still got back together and enjoyed a relaxing evening on the beach remembering and honoring Evan Fish -- although deb still doesn't remember meeting him (this leads me to think she might actually be a Lesbian. Who else could not notice and be attracted to Evan's extraordinary beauty of mind, body, and soul??? Obviously you were attracted -- and I DON'T mean to imply you are gay.

Anyway, your message is a perfect example of what happens to people who refuse to face the truth -- you want to murder those of us who wish to heal our society and nation. Now don't get me wrong: I honor you and thank you for your service to our country, but war is serious business, and your love of blowing up things is typical for boys, but not so for men. The reality of destroying things and people is not so pretty. No one knew this more than Evan, who, as part of his "lying" (I say re-inventing-story-telling) to me included how haunted in his dreams he still was by the look of fear and innocence in the eyes of many of those he killed in Afghanistan close enough to see into their eyes. Evan sure knew how to fill in all the believable details in his story.

Now, with all due respect, I believe you will get over your anger with me, but what is also true is that you could be prosecuted for a crime for the content of your message. I could easily get you dishonorably discharged from the Army if I wanted to. But I don't. I feel your pain. I suffer too. Evan had become MY best friend. Please remember that he and I sat through Hurricaine Irene in that hotel room without electricity, cable, internet access, or even a candle (Evan DID have quite a lot of cocaine and some serious grass, only one of which I had to "endure") -- and the room got quite hot. But not our action. We were perfect sexuality opposites and completely trusted and respected each other.

As the armed services integrate allowing openly gay service members, I hope you will be as adult about serving beside gay brothers and sisters and Evan was in sharing his everything (except body) with me during our six days and nights of living together there. I will post this message thead on my blog -- not to embarrass you, but to leave an evidence trail should you actually be as crazy as your email would prove you to be in a court of law or military court, and as an example of how crazy WHITE PEOPLE'S DISEASE (lying hypocrisy -- in this case not yours, but the lies others have told you about both Evan and me).

Evan was abused rather severely in his youth by his mother. He only said that much about it -- he refused to give details so I assume it was only physical and/or emotional, and NOT sexual. From the information I have gathered, many people who were abused as kids end up with the diagnosis "Bipolar" which Evan and I shared. You can see what I think about that in my most previous posting about Evolution.

Today, at 12:30 PM, there will be a memorial service for Evan at Grace Bretheren Church, despite Evan's HATING religion -- especially Christian -- although he totally loved the teachings of Jesus. No doubt Ellie (whom he despised and cheated out of money while we shared the room -- as well as tricked money out of a number of his old drug-dealing associates in Maine -- that money all coming in via Wells Fargo electronic) and Evan's mother will put on a good "loving" show. But I dare say their tears will be more of regret for the things they did to Evan than for his loss -- and also they will cry knowing I will not stop telling the truth about Evan and they HATE having everyone know of their hateful acts and words.

Not so Evan's Dad. Evan loved and respected his Dad with his whole heart and soul.

I wish you all the best, Chris, and suggest that you join me in re-dedicating yourself to what Evan was so passionate about: Love, Truth, and Patriotism. I look forward to seeing your great success going forward: your career and the truly loving family you will create -- probably with a fine, loving woman.

Evan would never have associated with you so deeply if you, too, were not cut from the very best cloth.

Sincerely,
Scott D. Kenan

5 hours ago
From Chris Allmond

HA i laugh in your face you stupid fucking human being! dude seriously you are an absolute moron, i feel bad for your parents seeing what kind of person they have raised if they are still even around, and by the way BUD, you cant do shit to me, its called freedom of speech motherfucker and just like you said i can say all i want to your ass, who the fuck is gonna give two shits about you to stop me if i decided to throw my life away and come pay you a visit? i never said anything about violence by the way, i can fuck you up mentally dont worry about that, but anyways, you lie and make yourself believe so much shit, one thing i hate in life is someone trying to tell me some bullshit and i know the actual fucking truth because i was actually there, so go ahead and keep living your life of lies, it will all be over soon enough, ive had it with you bro, and i could give a fuck if gay people join the military, they wont last anyways, i can promise ytou that, you gotta remember the majority of the military is filled with old school dudes, and they make the rules and nobody can do shit about it, its just another excuse for gays to say they made a so called difference, yeah whatever stop being so goddamn proud of everytime you ppl take a shit

5 hours ago
From Chris Allmond

and btw im not a boy, im a grown ass fucking (LOL!!! -- added by Scott) man, and remember that shit

5 hours ago
From: Scott Kenan

I am reminded of my 8th grade teacher's fave quote she put on the blackboard most often: "Little Boats Toot Loudest in a Fog."

Thanks for tooting, and YES, I support freedom of expression -- as limited by laws that protect people from themselves and others. I will refer your comment to higher authorities as I believe in continuiing your rants you have stepped over the legal line and should be dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces (Army, if I remember correctly). Scott

5 hours ago
From Chris Allmond

already out dumbass but nice try!

you really believe that you're some badass that can just hit someone up and be like hey this guys bein a jerk to me can you do something about it? and they'll ask if i hurt you or stalked you or whatever, but since all i have done is angrily message you because you have no business posting lies about my best friend and his family, they are not going to give a flying fuck, WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD SCOTT KENAN!

5 hours ago
From Scott Kenan

So I just saw. Still, I lived in Atlanta area for years, and I will forward this info to those who investigate interstate cyber crimes.

5 hours ago
From Chris Allmond

WHY DONT YOU JUST MAN THE FUCK UP AND APOLOGIZE TO EVERY LAST FUCKING PERSON ABOUT THE BULLSHIT YOU'VE DONE? OR IS THAT TOO MUCH FOR YOU?

5 hours ago
From Scott Kenan

Chris: Please calm down or you will ruin the rest of your life by your words and actions. It is inappropriate that I communicate further with you since I intend to bring charges against you. Please contact Evan's family to get their advice. They do not want to believe all that I know and can largely prove, but they understand your pain which we all share and might guide you to a more suitable way to express it. Also see your minister or psychologist. Scott -- I will respond to you no more.

4 hours ago
From Chris Allmond

sweet dueces, you dont scare me dude, but i insist that you live out the rest of your life remembering the bullshit you have out ppl through, because alot of ppl are talking and will not tolerate your shit, im just the one who had the balls to be straightforward, if anyone needs therapy its you, you crazy fucking psycho

* * * * *

And then, I went back and sent Chris another message:

From Scott Kenan


Chris: My heart goes out to you and everyone else. We all miss Evan bad. I really had meant that I would press charges against you if Mr. Fish didn't respond. When I saw he blocked me, I became really determined, but then realized both he and you are just so mad about ALL of it. I am too.

You should know that two more people, one who was with Evan and me in the institution (where the County's Chief Public Defender sent me for protective custody after I had five threats on my life and Wilmington Police absolutely REFUSED to help me -- in one day! -- and Evan and Deb were committed for other reasons), a short time before he passed, are now also missing. none of their friends can find them. They both also knew about the cocaine coming in by mini-sub under Snow's Cut Bridge here. I put out a call to find them like I did for Evan. The picture of Deb is terrible, but it is a mug shot from a minor pot arrest a couple of months ago. She is a top materials engineer with DuPont in Raleigh, but she is missing. Her family is scared to talk with me -- similar to Evan's family, but there is nothing as difficult about Deb's situation. She was not ever a drug dealer. She only occasionally smoked pot. She made nearly $200,000.00 per year as a scientist. I hope I get news about her soon.

Robbie Trayhan was a long-time homeless person and a serious alcoholic whom I befriended and tried to help by getting him to dry-out programs twice and hospitalization a couple of times for accute pancreatitis. I am afraid no one cared about Robbie -- his family abandoned him years ago.

I assume he is dead. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/09/has-district-attorney-ben-david-killed.html


I wish you all the best Chris. I'm sorry all this is so painful, but I tried to find Evan and I was too late. Do you understand how bad I kick myself for not realizing he was in trouble and being more aggressive???

I am doing the best i can for these other two who knew too much, and hope you can share some of this message with othere friends and relatives of Evan's when their pain eases a little.

Scott

The Weather Up Here: Has District Attorney Ben David Killed Robbie Trayhan and Deb Baratta too???

scottkenan.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

Stephanie Fish said...

Scott,
Why do you continue to bring up this nonsense? I (and my daughter) have tried to explain to you we NEED you to leave us alone and let us grieve -this includes Evan's friends too.
Evan's dad does not get on his Facebook much. He has not blocked you! So quit with the lies.
Quit trying to stir up trouble for your own agenda.
Thank you!!!

Scott Kenan said...

Hi Stephanie, and thanks for your note. I'm sorry if you feel I have bothered you; my only intention has been to tell the truth of what happened that led to Evan's death. Evan was essentially estranged from all three of you for some time before he died (although he was very happy to have begun a good conversation with his dad a few days before he died), and I had gotten to know him very well -- including the 6 nights we spent together in the hotel (NOT sexually together -- Evan was DEFINITELY straight) shortly before his death.

I do not fault anyone in Evan's family for the estrangement, nor blame any of you for the situation that caused Evan to jump. He had been playing a high-stakes (mostly) cocaine-dealing game (he told me he had thousands of dollars worth of the drug on hand to sell at many given times) for a couple of years and been trying to get out of it.

Evan was NOT addicted to drugs, but had given in fully to his love of them -- especially cocaine and marijuana. He consumed a lot of both when I knew him. But his stories of intelligent business decisions while in the trade (which he was out of, but still harassed by those in it), were what convinced me he would be a great business partner in a legitimate buisiness, and we had plans to go forward with that. I feared for possible consequences of his continuing drug use, but hoped as he became more and more a part of "legal" society, he would move away from the drugs.

If I have inadvertently emailed you and your daughter, please block me so you do not recieve further emails from me -- should I again make that error.

All best,
Scott