Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sold in Wilmington, NC: SOULS FOR CHEAP!!!


Yes, this is TIME magazine's cover for week ending December 5, 2011 (current issue as I type this) as published for several different audiences.

Not only are we in the United States fed distractions from what's REALLY going on in the world by most of our media, there really ARE more than one "Internets" as George W. Bush famously said -- and all of us thought he was just being stupid.

I've been telling the truth in this blog since early 2010 on this and other matters that NO ONE (or very few) want you to know. THAT's why I've had so many irregularities in communications that I've reported MANY times. I have a few more to report tonight:

Before the latest, I'll remind readers that I've reported about THE TWO (at least), INTERNETS as early as February 2010, after Alyson Books cancelled the contract for my memoir about working for Tennessee Williams (as well as ALL other books they were to publish, soon thereafter). At that time, I, and the people I had the most electronic contact with, saw Alyson's updated "Coming Soon" page WITHOUT my book listed. BUT, others soon reported that when THEY went to Alyson's site, it was still there -- and promised to be published April 2010.

I confirmed this on several acquaintances' computers as well as a couple of public (library) computers.

Yes, George W. Bush must have been having a moment of drunken remorse (or something), to flub the speech they wrote for him and add that true "little" tidbit.

>>> MORE RECENT:

1. Today, after searching my inbox and spam, I find I have NOT received email from a church member about our Sunday school class. I receive email from very few people -- especially if they are writing me after getting my email address from this blog. I know this because I actually run into them occasionally on the street or other places online.

2. I still have not received a voicemail left Wednesday by the owner of the property where I shared the house with Brenda McKnight. We are trying to nail down some practical details for the return of my things tomorrow (Monday).

3. Yesterday, James Flowers (one of the others in the shelter where I live) reported that he could not get my FULL http://www.scottkenan.com/ to come up. He said it kept telling him it was "under construction". He described the decoration on the site (which must have partly shown) correctly, so I know he was at the right place.

4. Friends in Atlanta and its Greater Metro Surround have reported MANY times that this blog is down there -- at times that I find it UP AND RUNNING CORRECTLY HERE!!!

5. >>> Think about it folks:

WHAT AND WHO CAUSE THIS??? WOULD THERE BE A POINT IN CAUSING ME ALL THESE DIFFICULTIES (AND DISTRICT ATTORNEY BEN DAVID'S ARRESTS ON FALSE CHARGES, JUDGE SANDRA RAY CRINER'S TOTAL ABROGATION OF THE LAW WHEN I AM IN HER COURT IF I DID NOT KNOW SOMETHING THEY DON'T WANT OTHERS TO KNOW???

If I were simply crazy, they would leave me to sink in my own foolishness -- which I'm sure I would do.

This is far bigger than a few fools in Wilmington -- they are only tools and not getting much out of it except some stroking of their egos. I pity anyone who sells his or her soul so cheap.

Really.

>>> TODAY'S MOST POPULAR POST: This post, although aging rapidly, received more than FOUR TIMES as many hits as the next most popular post. TRUTH IS WINNING!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/11/this-blog-re-opened-investigation-into.html .

.
.

No comments: