Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A SunTrust Auditor Replies -- PROMPTLY!!!


>>> My original query to a SunTrust auditor in Atlanta whom I contacted just yesterday via Facebook: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/11/opening-at-suntrust-bank.html .

>>> His prompt response (and my reply to that):

From Erik:
  • Hi Scott, thanks for reaching out. I am very sorry to hear about your bad experience, and I wish I could offer a quick-fix. I can't speak on behalf of the company but, as an individual, I say that the company employs many people who genuinely care and who have made great strides to improve the client experience and loyalty. As a first step from here, I recommend phoning the main service line at 800-786-8787 or, if you are able, stopping by a branch close to you. Down those avenues, the people will be better equipped to escalate the issue with your checking account and hopefully find an amicable solution. I hope this helps 
    • Thanks Erik, and as I said, my REAL issue is more with American Express, top Republicans, and Fox News. In the corruption of America, they got into most large corporations and used them. Some companies deliberately became part of it -- some resisted, but allowed parts of their operations to be used to protect the wealthy, drug dealers, and Republicans.

      Your bank played a minor role in my banking misadventure -- and in fact had corrected THEIR part last summer, until SOMEONE went in later and screwed me again. That suggests that your bank was mostly uncorrupted.

      Scott
    Well, you know you are dealing with a BANKER when they tell you there is NO QUICK FIX. At least he's honest. I WILL, at my convenience, go to a SunTrust branch and give them about 15 minutes to correct things and reach an amicable solution -- which if they need more time they can get back to me later.


  • I have only 15 minutes left for SunTrust Bank. They can take it or be screwed later as DELIBERATE colluders with AMEX, Fox News, and certain top Republican narco-traffickers.

    >>> SEE THIS EXCELLENT ARTICLE FROM ROLLING STONE ON WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REPUBLICAN PARTY:

    http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/how-the-gop-became-the-party-of-the-rich-20111109

    No comments: