Sunday, September 23, 2012

Catch-Up from Paradise!!!





>>> QUICKLY -- I HAVE TO PREPARE FOR MY DATE (with a SUPER-MANLY MEXICANO)!!!


I'm gonna give YOU an "unpredictable water current" if you don't watch out!!! -- and MORE than just a POWER ENEMA. LOL!!!

I didn't get to the beach as I got distracted talking to my cousin Judy (whose husband Chuck had prostate cancer surgery and has an EXCELLENT prognosis, then half an hour of FUN talking to my mother -- who knew THAT would ever happen again -- and I met a guy I have a date with later this evening.
 
 
Also found out there is a strip club on the main highway here that reopens in a month and has gay night once per week. Also, a little town of several thousand (the closest one), has a full-time gay bar and this area is known for having a LOT of gays-- but ONLY masculine ones and no effeminate ones. I had NO IDEA of this before. HA!!!

I have to put together a quick blog post, cut my hair (bought clippers today and am WAY overdue). I think a good haircut will help keep me less a "hothead".

Cheers for now -- and be sure to watch out for an tsunamis that could hit low-lying Manhattan AT ANY MINUTE AND WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

Otherwise, DO enjoy your evening!

Scott

 
On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 10:50 AM, MY "BACKER" wrote:
 

 

Since you have an email address for Melgoza, perhaps you should try that personal private route.
 
I still consider that your picturesque tile roof has an oven effect, day and night.
 
I hope the beach is refreshing. Beware of unpredictable water currents.
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> A COUPLE OF THINGS FROM FACEBOOK:
 


Like · ·


* * *
 
  • Well, the Kenan Family FOUNDED UNC at Chapel Hill and named the sports teams for the Kenan Family's FIRST fortune -- before the Revolutionary War, the Kenan Family was already the WORLD's largest supplier of "naval stores" (turpentine, pitch, tar, etc.), products of their large holdings of pine forests in S.E. North Carolina -- and later took over as TOP support of Duke. Now look what happened at the OTHER giant triangle (Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill) school NOT majorly Kenan-funded. 

    Completely disgraceful and OH SO NORTH CAROLINA FAKE CHRISTIAN/FAKE REPUBLICAN!!!

    Scott
See: http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/10277030/ .
 
This is why we fight.
The hate must stop.
North Carolina State University

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/10277030/
Like ·  ·  · 



No comments: