Tuesday, September 4, 2012

CNN's Coverage STILL Supports Fox News/CIA BOTTOM Goals (look at the traitor THAT I MET PERSONALLY who commented on NO EASY DAY, today)!!!

 
Gen. James "Spider" Marks who comments on BOTH Fox News (like here), and CNN.



>>> EMAIL I just sent TO MY LIST OF 500!!!:




 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

>>> I DEMAND CNN FIRE HERFIRE GEN. JAMES "SPIDER" MARKSIMMEDIATELYBEFOREDemocratic ConventionALL DECISIONMAKERS AT CNN ARE HUNG EVENTUALLY FOR HIGH TREASON!!! !!! !!!

 


 


 

 
 
 
Ashleigh Banfield of CNN
 
 
 
* * *
 
 

>>> RESPONSE TO MY SISTER JANE:
 
 
Hi Jane,
 
It is HIGHLY HEARTENING to me to know that at least YOU in our family READ my emails of blog posts!!! Of all of EVERYBODY in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD I risk my life, "health", and even GROWING FORTUNE FIRST for YOU!!!
 
You see, other than not liking to think about things you don't like to think about, you really suffered NO bad effects of the mild brain damage you had that night in spring of 1974, when Mom had made arrangements for your then-boyfriend "Lex" (I know you know his last name as we recently discussed this), to DELIBERATELY be certain the "pulley T" that held you onto the high cable (at that party when  you were a junior at UNC Chapel Hill), where you were drunk and stoned, was NOT locked in place and you fell 25 feet, landed on your head, and went into a coma for five days.
 
I can even now imagine Mom's FUSSING at Dad for your intended murder ALL GOING WRONG the ENTIRE auto trip from East Greenwich, RI to Chapel Hill. Your murder needed to cover up all the damage to your "female parts", especially, by Dr. Fowler's HIGH X-RAY RADIATION from his old-fashioned Fluoroscope. They were manipulating your eggs (proto-eggs at age 3 - 4???), to do something that mom had practiced while she was RUNNING Proctor & Gamble's Skin research Labs in Cincinnati - up until he delivered me.
 
Mom had been continuing some of Dr. Mengele's work that had been "salvaged" after the Nazis were defeated in Germany -- MOST of that work and the Nazi Scientists had been SECRETLY (sometimes openly, like Dr. Von Braun), brought to the United States by our Intelligence Service that is now called the CIA.
 
In any case, that's what eventually led to you needing to have a hysterectomy, and Mom soon realized that there was something in your nature (NEW, post-fall nature???), that would prevent you from really WANTING to have children, so she no longer needed to kill you -- JUST KEEP YOU IN THE DARK ABOUT HER REAL NAZI WORK!!!
 
Of course it was the VERY SAME NIGHT that she attempted to murder ME for the FIRST time as well, as I was sailing off Manasquan, NJ, and a PHANTOM FREIGHTER (drawn by the homing device planted in the 42-foot ketch) would have sliced the boat in half in a TERRIBLE storm that had already torn apart our mainsail and stay sail.
 
All's well that ends well, no???
 
But I MUST once again apologize to Chuck Pritchard who had WORKED on and REPAIRED that boat's engine he day before we set sail from Cape May. If anything, it was SET UP so that if I survived and figured things out, it would look like Chuck (or Hilary Russell -- my founding partners in www.whalestalecapemay.com would seem to have planted the homing device there, but they CERTAINLY NEVER WOULD HAVE DONE THAT!!!
 
I DID misunderstand about that for a time, but Chuck and Hilary -- along with Sue Hobbs, Pam (Dobbs) Hobbs, Ellie Nowicki (ALLEGEDLY from West Palm Beach and now married to John -- can't believe I'm blanking on his last name!!!), Craig (a woman) then-Sproesser, now Gras (she married a REAL man the SECOND TIME: a French baker) -- were my REAL PARENTS, having taught me some basics about LOVE that strangely enough were more fully developed in me by my recent but now deceased cats, Francine Fishpaw and Stella Lo-Rider.

I can't imagine loving any friends more than all of them.
 
Well, I need to get back to work - and I'm sure you know where THIS is gonna turn up. LOL!!!
 
Love you!!!
Scott
 
On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 11:21 AM, Jane Kenan wrote:
 
I agree w/ Jose.
On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 7:04 PM, Scott Kenan wrote:
 
With all due respect, Jose, I am FAR more concerned with YOUR allegiances ONCE AGAIN!!! These claims of yours are mostly BOLD FACED LIES (except that it's true that TODAY I call for Sonny's pick-up for MURDER trial after his CONTINUING admission of not only murdering many in the US when he was a member of the SonKings/Cali Cartel in NYC -- but two days ago he told me he FREQUENTLY DISMEMBERED MANY PEOPLE). Also true that in anger in the past, I have called for Mexico to throw him out since he's here illegally and has no ID that's real except his US Prison ID with FAKE name but accurate photo. ETC.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Click on Image to see: MULTIPLE RECEIPTS from the possibly now-dead Lee Gosney of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., that Patrick Stansbury now gets directly.
 
 
 
WHY DID "LEE" GET SO MANY COPIES OF THESE TWO EMAILS???
 
 
 

Lee E Gosney Jr

4917 Cherokee Way SE
Conyers, GA 30094-4535
Age:55-59
Associated NOT!!! : Christopher L Gosney, Michelle Gosney









 
Scott (strangely formatted AGAIN!!!)
 
 
.

No comments: