Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I Can See Clearly Now (the rain has gone).




>>> REPLY TO THE US COAST GUARD ACADEMY (Alumni Association):


Hi Jim,

 

Thanks for writing! I was very excited to hear from someone from the Coast Guard Academy's Alumni Association -- and YOU must be pretty high up to be one of the several I have had on my email list for many months now. A lot of the email addresses I found for Service Academies and War Colleges in both the schools and Alumni Associations were generic -- rather than from the agency that employs them ( HotPinga@gmail.com -- not a real address that I know of -- being an example of the FORMAT sort, I mean.)

 

My point being that your organization's server would have NO RECORD of some of the people I've been sending to. This is true of ALL KINDS of organizations in the US, especially those that have to do with politics.

 

After MIDSHIPS, yearbook for the US Merchant Marine Academy (aka Kingspoint), I probably sold the most ad space in TIDE RIPS for the Coast Guard Academy. Additionally, in 1973 - 1978, I lived in Cape May, NJ -- now home of the Coast Guard's ONLY basic training base (although there was a West Coast base then too).

 

My point in emailing "TOP BRASS" at all the Military and Maritime schools that www.pentagon-usa.com Pentagon Publishing, INC., in Snellville, GA represents has been to get the schools to initiate THEIR OWN investigation into Patrick Stansbury (whom you can see here -- he's the owner): http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/04/evidence-against-patrick-stansbury-of.html .

 

I do NOT want anyone to take MY word as TRUTH!!! You MUST find out for yourselves. Call the CIA first and ask them, would be my FUN SUGGESTION!!!

 

I set myself up to -- WITHOUT BREAKING ANY US LAWS -- be CERTAIN that key brass at ALL these schools (Patrick's Clients can be seen here: http://www.pentagon-usa.com/client.html ), GOT EVERY BLOG POST over THE LAST MANY MONTHS. Now, if ANY school contracts with Patrick Stansbury or Michael (Mike) Massicott before THEY PROVE they've done nothing I allege (or I'd even let less than half that slide), I can CHARGE THEM WITH COLLUDING IN TREASON, and if those who don't make the such-decision-makers AWARE of the situation, I'll do the same to those on MY EMAIL LIST for their CRIMES OF SILENCE.

 

So PLEASE relax -- I'm on YOUR side, and you are on mine (I assume). Just do what you feel is THE PATRIOTIC THING TO DO, and only YOU can decide what that is. But  DO want to remind you that I have SEVERAL contacts associated with EACH SCHOOL. Some might DOUBLE-DOWN to support the CIA/Republican Party narco-trafficking (President Obama's side, which might surprise you).

 

All best -- and have a VERY PLEASANT DAY (and week, going FORWARD)!!!

 

Scott D. Kenan in Political Exile

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

 


 

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Jim Sylvester wrote:
 


Scott:  I would be most appreciative if you would remove me from your e-mail list.

 
Thank you/Jim Sylvester

 

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Scott Kenan
Date: Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 1:44 PM
Subject: (NOT a dupe email) BTW: I actually got a "READ RECEIPT" for "Da BOMB" (an email from me), last night from the US EMBASSY in Mexico City -- I wonder what they did with THAT!!!
To: mlamb@oiia.com, Patrick Stansbury <ps@pentagon-usa.com>, Lee Gozney <gosney@pentagon-usa.com>, Lee Gosney <lee@topgrad.com>
Cc: info@gop.com, info@barackobama.com


 

Tuesday, September 4, 2012


CNN's Coverage STILL Supports Fox News/CIA BOTTOM Goals (look at the traitor THAT I MET PERSONALLY who commented on NO EASY DAY, today)!!!

 

See:  http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/09/cnns-coverage-still-supports-fox.html (or go to the next post DOWN).







.

No comments: