Sunday, September 2, 2012

IN MEMORIUM: Dr. Edward Warren Price

 
Dr. Price (looking as I remember him), front right with his daughter, Carolyn (Price) Massicott center, son-in-law Michael (Mike) Massicott (DE FACTO head of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. www.pentagon-usa.com ), behind them, and the two Massicott children.
 
 
 
 
>>> BUT FIRST!!!: A few notes:


1. I have heard NOTHING from my half-cousin/half-brother, Graham Harlee Kenan of Cornelius, NC -- OR MY PARENTS AND SIBLINGS -- since I disclosed this "Fun Family Fact" yesterday. Like Dr. Price and William R. Kenan, Jr., Graham H. Kenan is an engineer-of-note. Read more here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/09/adding-half-brother-who-knew.html .


It is now also appropriate to disclose that MANY said that when Graham's son ran away whilest in high school (and was subsequently shot dead), he was running away with his homosexual lover. I CANNOT prove this.


But it certainly is fair to say that over the centuries, Kenans have tended to HONESTY or at least RESPECTFULL ACCOMMODATION regrading their TRUE SEXUAL NATURES.


Read THIS about my semi-close cousin Tim Kenan who lives near Burgaw, NC now -- presumably still with his new wife and male lover (who was Best Man at his wedding a year ago): http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/celebrating-my-arrival-in-wilmington.html .



THE "CHRISTIAN" CODE OF SILENCE CONTINUES!!!



2. Although during waking hours I rarely read my blog (who does???), I WAS reading parts of it last night and discovered WHERE I found the credible quote concerning the overwhelming GAYNESS (if not "OUT-ness"), of both Richard Nixon's and Ronald Reagan's White House Staffs.


See bottom half of this post: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/08/lest-we-forget.html .


* * *


>>> NOW, BACK TO DR. PRICE :


1. Edward Warren Price, who lived for MANY YEARS at 5058 High Point Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30342-2313 in a (to MY mind), lovely expanded split-level home on a HUGE lot in one of the finest areas of the city, has an excellent ON-LINE memorial which includes a description of his exemplary life here: http://www.forevermissed.com/edward-warren-price/stories#lifestory .

2. Dr. Price's son-in-law, Mike Massicott and his wife and family have lived in that same house for NEARLY as long as I have known them (since before they married after Carolyn "rescued" Mike from YET ANOTHER HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIP -- that is to say that I met Mike in 1990 when I began working for the predecessor to Pentagon Publishing, Inc. (CCI -- see in previous blog posts).

I just confirmed that Dr. Price's old LISTED phone number has been changed to the UNLISTED (404) 252-8025. I also made sure that Mike got MY phone number here in Puerto Vallarta in case he or his lawyer wish(es) to talk with me.


* * *

>>> And NOW more on Mike MASSICOTT:


1. Mike's last name DEFINED by the Urban Dictionary -- EVERYONE who knows Mike is going to CRACK UP because it defines him to a "T" !!!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Massicotte ):


1.Massicotte4 up, 4 down
Noun: A crazy person who is attractive and athletic; somewhat resembles a beast. The pinnacle of insanity, who's essence is contagious; very funny, shows outbursts of unhinged enjoyment, commonly sided with strange noises.

Noun 2: Massicotte; land. A mental state similar to the effects of "salvia". In this world everything makes sense, yet, a state of mass confusion.
- Hey look its Massicotte I wonder what he is up to.

- Stay away from that Massicotte, it looks dangerous.

- As your walking through the tall grass, a wild Massicotte appears!
 
 
* * *
 
 
 
 
* * *
 
 
According to Webster's ONLINE, "MASSICOTT" is a common misspelling or typo for: massicotite. And here is the definition of "massicotite":






Noun: massicotite
  1. The mineral form of lead monoxide; in the form of yellow powder it is used as a pigment
    - massicot
Type of: lead ore
 
 
(not as healthy as KENAN, probably)
 
 
 
 
>>> END OF PUNKING MIKE!!!
 
 
1. Mike Massicott is the HANDS DOWN most intelligent person I have ever met who is still living, except for actress Elizabeth Ashley, my current computer "guru", and of course the REAL GODDESS: MERYL STREEP!!!
 
 
2. Mike was ALSO the handsomest man I'd ever laid eyes on when I met him (him in early 20s, me 41) -- and he KINDLY laid his HOT physique down on a dock as he, I, and a few other CCI employees waited for our rented boat at Lake Lanier, GA to be readied.
 
Mike (knowing my "thing" for man-pits) spread his wings so I could almost SMELL THEM!!! (also showing his extraordinarily fine "man-fur" pattern that did NOT include hair on his back or too much below his tits. His groin grew right before my eyes (contained in swim trunks).
 
In truth, I feel EXACTLY THE SAME WAY about CrAZy-CLoSet actor Alec Baldwin. And frankly, although neither of them has aged as nicely as we ALL have hoped, I still lust for them BOTH!!!
 
 
3. Mike only once actually PROPOSITIONED me -- and THEN to try to get me to play badminton better in TED Daniel's backyard when we were working for Pentagon Publishing, Inc. (We were partners for a match -- a promise of oral sex if we won. We didn't -- due to yours truly.)
 
 
4. Mike has ALSO rapturized to me only two years ago, about his FAVE activity, being in the CENTER of a THREE-MAN-"SANDWICH".
 
 
 
 
5. Mike Massicott is a BOY SCOUT "MASTER" and given his life-long preference for men (which to MY knowledge  -- and HIS recent admission -- is NOT getting any MAN-SEX), he should be IMMEDIATELY severed by the Boy Scouts of America (under their recently re-affirmed policies).
 
 
That's IT for now . . .
 
Scott
 
 
 
 
 
"Takes one to KNOW one" (as they say) !!!
 
 
.
 

No comments: