Sunday, September 30, 2012

The SEEMING Intractability of LEGAL Drug Addiction in the US!!!

 
I felt this image of cool weather would be refreshing (yesterday's high was only 94 -- so things are STARTING to cool down here on Riviera Nyarit, Mexico http://translate.google.com.mx/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.rivieranayarit.com.mx/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Driviera%2Bnayarit%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address%26rlz%3D1I7TSNO_enUS481%26prmd%3Dimvns&sa=X&ei=9WloUJKrDKTmiwKYjoHIBQ&ved=0CEQQ7gEwAA -- and dry out as well!!! Yesterday, with the help of a local guy, we detailed and waxed my car -- CERTAIN to stop the rains for AT LEAST a week, given how the TRUE PLEASURE of a freshly waxed car is WATCHING THE RAIN DANCE on it. LOL!!!
 
 
 
 
>>> AN EMAIL EXCHANGE IN ABOUT FOUR PARTS:


You DO know that "pooter" originally meant vagina, right??? I assume you ALSO know that you are the FIRST three-legged person who to my knowledge EVER called a computer a "pooter".
 
 
"pooter518 up, 254 down

Redneck term for pussy
'Girl, I need some pooter.' "
 
 
I mention this because although I certainly appreciate all your real-world financial support (and hope it continues as long as necessary -- although my intention is to make money again -- OK, GREATER money, my book does earn some even now while still suppressed), you seem to remain a slave to your "female aspect", and THAT is really why you continue taking "male-function-enhancing" drugs -- despite the fact that their side effect is to keep you seemingly incapable of sustained logic.
 
Witness your concern that I contact a Mexican immigration lawyer BEFORE I return briefly to the States to collect the last of my belongings. There isn't a THING such a lawyer could do at this point that could NOT be undone by any powerful Mexican official if he or she decides to try to deport me or bar my re-entry to Mexico. I just have to trust to God that all works out for the best -- REGARDLESS APPEARANCES!!!
 
And then you call for me NOT to publish a thing about my timing, route, or other details -- which is basically asking me to ACT LIKE I'M A CRIMINAL (which you CLAIM you know I am not). Can you NOT SEE the ILL-LOGIC in this -- especially for ME after I've GONE OUT OF MY WAY these last 3.5 years to COPY my adversaries in email when I "bad mouth" them (because I REFUSE to talk behind people's backs), and have published my EVERY STRATEGY before doing a thing???
 
Well, I do hope you can find it in your heart to help me financially with that trip -- and again, I think it has been wise of you to stop the spontaneous gifts of shipped goods (at least until after the trip). I haven't yet calculated the cost of trip (gas, food, tolls, lodging), but it will be a lot LESS than shipping my collection of Tennessee Williams' work in book form from Georgia, so it's a VALUE. And I'm sure there are OTHER things there I will be happy to have (like cool and cold weather clothes that I thought I would get back to GA to fetch before cooler weather here -- in 2010 -- or need of such clothes for what I had expected would be US and even World-travelling for book tours or lecturing on Mr. Williams).
 
Right now, there is a minor kink that must be straightened out. Teri and I had decided it wise to renew my US car insurance one month at a time until I complete the trip, but two days ago, I got an email from Progressive Insurance saying they are sorry I did NOT renew (but indicating it is NOT too late to do so -- so maybe Teri, "Miss Pay-as-Late-as-Possible" has still got it in the works). I've left her a message about this, but even LAST WEEK, the CIA/Republican hackers ERASED two of the three voicemails I had left on Benefit Management's system -- either long distance by hacking or an inside mole who took care of it internally at the company.
 
In any case, I know she is THRILLED that I have reduced my rent from $650.00 + approx. $90.00 electric = $740.00 USD in Puerto Vallarta to $233.23 rent + $38.87 electric (fixed) = $272.10 total in Chacala -- a FAR nicer town, within EASY 1.5 hour driving distance of PV when I seek the "city thrills".
 
I've saved nearly $500.00/month from my fixed costs!!! (And bet I can get a raise in my $134.00/week living allowance soon -- after the dust settles). NO ONE can say I'm "insane" in the area of stewardship of my money!!!
 
I DO have some additional expenses of set up -- a few chairs, dishes, and things like that, most of which should now wait until after my return, but the major expenses have been met now. The GREATEST thing I still need is additional lighting. A single ceiling light in "refrigerated box" and kitchen are both inadequate for working without squinting, but I intend to wire my own lighting and maybe use simple paper shades, etc. An inexpensive (yet stylish) lamp or two inside is called for, NOW.
 
I am NOT at this moment needing a cash infusion, so am not asking.
 
And NOW, I am going to write Sister Isaak(c???) in Wilmington. She's back from her annual break and two weeks have passed so she's likely dealt with the things that backed up in her absence. I'll NOT publicly publish the amounts concerned (although I expect I will some of the email I send her through Father Bob Kus), but I WILL let you know the details.
 
Enjoy the rest of this Sunday -- and beyond!!!
 
Scott
On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 10:18 AM, A POOTER-LOVER wrote:
 

 

So relieved your pooter is up and running.
 
 
 
----- Original Message -----
From: Scott
To: Jose
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2012 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: 180 !

I will take this all under advisement. I understand your comments about gifting and expected as much -- quite rational, and you SHOULD think again about so much spontaneous gift generocity -- although you USUALLY hit the mark quite well.
I am busy today but have a blog post to post shortly -- then will probably blog more philosphically later.
Scott
 
 
On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 7:17 AM, JOSE wrote:
 
 

The 180th day
Is 4 weeks away
Isn't it
I reiterate. Engage an immigration lawyer (located online) and file your visa application. The lawyer will help you over the language barrier and with possible problems. With your paperwork in the channel, the 180th day may be adjustable. He will advise you about your concept that you may have to leave Mexico, but can reapply in a short while. Even then, it's best to retain him as your advocate. Your near future must be clarified as to preserving your possessions and, indeed, your pets.
I'm happy that you're so happy with your new environment. Let's do whatever to keep you there.
In this undecided period I don't want to gift you with even more stuff. In past months I have entertained us both with excessive packages, very few items actually requested by you. And the S&H charges plus the MBE charges have really added up.
You're still in a superbusy transition period, your blog compulsively becomes your Primary Purpose, and the visa implementation leads to a bit more procrastination--when you're really a Just Do It guy.
DON'T blog about the details of your expiring visa or of your renewal application.

 



.

No comments: