Monday, February 25, 2013

ALL the Sacred Cows Have NOW Been SLAUGHTERED (sorry if this offends Hindus)!!!

 
A Hindu slaughter (allegedly)
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> NOTES FROM HITHER and YON:


1. From Facebook thread of Rich Merritt, a personal friend and AMERICAN HERO:




Patrick Summers No sense of occasion, tactless, tasteless (joking about the murder of Presidents is going too far), juvenile, post-ironic cynicism that got very old very quickly. And I LOVED Aretha's hat!

  • Scott Kenan Joking about the half-straight, half-gay president Lincoln is FAIR GAME -- especially due to Spielberg/Day-Lewis's (did ya see how STIFF Daniel was last night as if he had a DILDO stuck up his ass???) support the the now-foiled NAZI PLOT (aided VERY LARGELY by Bill Clinton in his HAPPY SUPPORT of DOMA and his initiation of the Don't Ask, Don't Tell military policy that led to FAR more gay "witch-hunts" than any previous policy -- to say nothing of the CLINTON admin planning those end-of-rail-lines NAZI-INSPIRED death camps with "family coffins" Jessie Ventura alerted us to), to exterminate gays -- assisted by EVERY director, producer, and actor who played BISEXUAL or GAY people like Lincoln and Howard Hughes. Even Bill Clinton was getting blow jobs from Rahm Emanuel -- whose resume was ONLY as a ballet dancer until Clinton hired him as an adviser. Emanuel raised TONS of money from Wall Street and BIG BANKS (including Bank of America, which my Kenan relatives bought later from the Sinatra Family -- many of whom I know personally). You see, even the BEST Hollywood people have largely (inconsistently, actually), been WHORING themselves to the NAZI/Republican bankers -- and could NOT make THE AVIATOR or LINCOLN without pretending Hughes and Lincoln were straight.
  •  
  • ALL this was done KNOWINGLY and CONSCIOUSLY, and THAT is why I CONDEMN (don't worry, I'm not "God" so my condemnation is only a sign of my own feelings), ALL those associated with such films. That said, the PAST is just a story now. It is time to LEARN from all our "sins" and march gaily into the FUTURE, no???

  • Scott Kenan CIA/Facebook just ERASED a comment I was writing here and FROZE my computer -- because i was empathizing with my many gay and/or Liberal friends (perhaps including Rich), who do NOT want to believe the COPIOUS EVIDENCE that Bill Clinton used Rahm Emanuel (previously ONLY a ballet dancer) for his GREAT BLOW JOBS as well as to get TONS OF MONEY from NAZI/Republican Wall Streeters and BIG BANKS ETCETERA!!!
  •  
  • That said, I think Hillary didn't know -- so I still support her, although I recommend the ELECTRIC CHAIR for Bill Clinton's TRAITOROUS ACTS!!! If you read my political blog you will understand WHY I have all the inside scoop: My Mom is the TOP NAZI in the USA, and I have learned from her and her associates WHAT REALLY HAS BEEN GOING DOWN (Liberty in the USA!!!) See for more: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com
  •  

  •  

  •  
     
    scottkenan.blogspot.com
     

    * * *

     
    2. PREVIOUS COMMENTS from Rich's SAME THREAD:



    Michael Thomas I think we all do well when we learn from mistakes. I prefer my host a bit more highbrow.

  • Scott Kenan Hey Michael Thomas!!! Could you define "my (your) host", please??? The host of THIS thread is Rich Merritt. What do you find LOW BROW about Rich??? Or do you mean "host" as in the Catholic communion concept -- the host or wafer being the LITERAL bearer of THE BODY OF JESUS that Catholics MUST accept as literal truth or they ARE NOT CATHOLICS (Episcopal Church holds this true as well -- and the two churches CONFIRM that they BOTH have this "mystical power" to achieve such a thing).
  •  
  • What is a bit IRONIC ("ironical" in South Jersey, like Cape May where I lived for five years), is that this LITERALLY BEAST-LIKE CARNIVOROUS -- EVEN CANNIBALISTIC -- "sacrament" is ALSO deemed FULLY OK FOR ALL VEGETARIANS, except the gluten-intolerant.
  •  
  • I guess Jesus was actually made of wheat -- or the wheat stubbornly refused to TRAN-SUBSTANTIATE, the verb used to describe this "miracle". I know this is not anything to do with this thread, but hope Rich shows a little patience (and some LAUGHTER, God's BEST medication!!!) Scott

  •  

    * * *


    3. According to CNN-Mexico, the NEW YORK TIMES now claims that with the DOWNFALL of the United States (until she gets over the damage done by Republicans and BLACK-MAILED DEMOCRATS), it is NOT China, India, or even Brazil who will rise further and FASTER.



    It is MEXICO!!!



    I found this as lead story on CNN-Mexico, and Google Chrome translated it. It remained there for most of an hour -- and it was a DIRECT LINK to the story in the NYTimes -- NOT a "digestion" of it. When I went back to copy and paste it into this blog, first GOOGLE/CIA UN-translated the article, then it disappeared ALL TOGETHER!!!


    But NOW you know what CNN and the NEW YORK TIMES publish (at least in Mexico), which ACTUALLY DOES have FREEDOM of the PRESS still, unlike the NAZI USA!!!


    * * *

    That's it for today -- I have NO MORE TIME for all the FUCKING IGNORANT AMERICANS -- especially thoe who mostly agree with me. You don't want to BELIEVE what i post in this blog so . . .


    GOD IS NOW FUCKING YOU!!!



    HA!!!


    Scott


    >>> THIS JUST IN:


    In response to Rich Merritt's Facebook private message of a minute or so ago, that he had REMOVED some of my comments from his thread:


    Scott Kenan
    TRAITORS always do this. That said, I know you have good intentions. God will reward you appropriately. I think less of you but YOU know what is true. I'm sorry that when push came to shove, you chose to side with NAZIs.
     
    I suspect this has to do with your "Christian" god-hating early indoctrination that you have NOT yet purged from your "soul". We all make errors. God "forgives" no one before they make amends. It is up to YOU to chose YOUR amends. You will know you are successful when you regain your self-respect. For NOW, you have turned into a FAGGOT (gay or bi who fears God hates him/her so lives LIES!!!)
     
    Good luck!!!
     
    Scott


     
     
    The Christian response to God. Yeshua-bar-Joseph was a TOTALLY COOL Hebrew Prophet -- NOT UNLIKE ME, his designated "Completer-of-Mission". To believe that a man -- even a prophet -- is the literal Son of God is the WORST HERESY ever committed in the history of Humankind.
     
     
     
    Thanks ALLAH that the Muslims never fell into THAT SHIT!!! (or love of Afghan HEROIN!!!)
     
     
     
     
    1. Rich Merritt and I have a "secret understanding" that some of my comments drive away those he is trying to SALVAGE FOR GOD, due to my "ASS-HAIR-SINGEING" use of language.
     
     
    2. ALL EYES on President Obama, now, to see if he will complete his MISSION FROM GOD as my closest spiritual brother -- or if he will ultimately side with the NAZIs . . .

     
     
     
     
     
    (and everything.)
     
     
    .
    .

    No comments: