Monday, June 24, 2013

A Welcome Distraction (from John Kerry PROVING he's a Nazi and my TWO cases, now in court) -- WHEW!!!

 
I find it VERY ODD that when I googled "'william shuman' tennessee williams" for images, Cindy Beatty's BRA came up near the very top!!!
 
 
 
Google "scott kenan" + "cindy beatty" to find out more about all of THAT!!! (if interested)






>>> BUT FIRST, A COUPLE OF POINTS:


1. This afternoon on CNN, Rudy Giuliani DECLARED WITH AUTHORITY that if Edward Snowden had gone through the "whistle-blower system" provided by our never-harassing Government, he would have a FAR STRONGER CASE TO MAKE.


This is the BIGGEST LIE being spread by NAZIs in the United States Government and many in the Media who are allied with them -- IN FACT, I would say it is an IDENTIFYING STATEMENT showing WHO really IS a Nazi and who is not.


The TRUTH IS that the manner of delivery of a message DOES NOT AFFECT THE TRUTH (or not) OF THE MESSAGE!!!


This is called DESTROY THE MESSENGER and ONLY the GUILTY of CRIMES do it. Others know that the truth will out eventually, and while it's best if things can happen "in regular format", Mr. Snowden and others (including me and a lot of Press Personalities -- some pressured by "news management" not to be honest about their considered take on this), disagree, and must leave the country for their safety in releasing information in unconventional ways.


If they don't like it -- they should NOT have invented and made available the Internets!!!


2. I really HAVEN'T checked to see which of my cases was in court earlier today (although I think that would be in North Carolina -- leaving Chicago or Cook County for tomorrow.

 
LOL!!!


* * *
 

>>> EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE, TODAY, WITH WILLIAM SHUMAN (of here: http://thetennesseewilliamsexperience.com/ ) :



Hi William,

I'm not sure HOW you claim Tennessee Williams admits to being "wounded" In Androgyne, Mon Amour (the poem in the volume of the same name), verse "vii". The play is divided into three segments using uppercase (previously known as "capitals") Roman Numerals, so I will NOT accuse you of being "prissy" numbering the verse "romantically" (I am DEFINITELY getting old and feeble -- searching for an adjective meaning "Roman", I could only come up with "romantic", but ROMAN is an adjective meaning EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO EXPRESS. LOL!!!) The book does NOT mark verses by number.
 

I admit I RUN from poetry, usually, although I prefer my prose to be lyrical. But I don't see it after reading through the whole thing. That said, you and I are from different worlds and I bet I seem as INSANE to you as you seem to me.

Don't worry about it. Do your show and have the best time possible. Don't give ME another thought (except as you might in completing your reading of my book).

Which brings me to THAT subject: I'm a tad bit shocked that today being the NINTH day of your possessing my book (which most people I've heard from claim they read in one or one-and-a-half days -- many reading the WHOLE THING in one sitting (like Kenneth Holditch wrote in his review -- and John Lahr all but told me as well. These are BOTH very busy people, unlike you who are "retired").

Also, Tennessee's publisher was New DIRECTIONS, not "Dimensions". But if yer gonna make an error -- I rather LIKE that one. I just caution you to be more careful -- people might mistake you for an un-scholarly person.

But to your main point -- that Tennessee Williams was "wounded". This is the BIG LIE that Thomas Keith (formerly New Directions' editor of all things Tennessee Williams -- now a "Political Butterfly" hovering over the major TW Festivals, scholars, John Lahr -- no doubt -- WITHOUT REASONABLE INCOME TO DO SO), added to my memoir when he edited it for Don Weise, then of Alyson Books but now of www.magnusbooks.com .


How's Mr. Keith afford to do all THAT on WHAT SALARY??? (For W. Shuman, this is a rhetorical question.)


And YOUR seeming so "seated" in this notion of Mr. Williams's "woundedness" is YOUR business and I will NOT argue with you about it. I know other people who seem to understand arithmetic and even mathematics --but could NOT even begin to explain the underlying ideas behind calculus -- something I took a year of in its "advanced" form at Denison University.

Math not yer forte??? How about science??? Most people with a 10th grade education understand ionic bonds and even organic bonds -- how about the proven for MANY years now fact that electron orbits can ONLY be expressed as probabilities -- partly because electrons sometimes POP IN AND OUT of physical reality and have been proven to be TWO PLACES AT ONCE in brief instances. Physics graduated to Quantum Mechanics YEARS ago and String Theory in the last 25 years. These things are HARD to square with classical mechanical physics -- if that is all you have expanded your mind to understand.

I admit to having a hard time wrapping my mind around String Theory -- but I try to keep abreast of it and DO understand the basic idea of it.

These are the kinds of things Tennessee Williams like to talk about at times and in a parallel way, his writing was FAR more multidimensional than people who find it MORE CONVENIENT to label Tom as "wounded" than to know or learn enough about life, science, psychology, religion -- and even sports (Tennessee Williams LOVED to watch sports, although he did it infrequently with so many other things on his plate).

I do not accuse YOU of having a limited mind -- although you DID claim that it is because you are OLD (about 70, I believe), that when you read my email that stated my book was attached and you admit to eventually seeing the "paperclip" that would have alerted you too -- that you did not even think to LOOK for its attached self until I wrote you that I had ALREADY SENT IT.

Before that, even though I had WRITTEN YOU via email offering the "from Scott" option of buying it (which you did do -- twice, actually), you STILL managed to initiate a protest to PayPal and then escalate it to a CLAIM before an hour had lapsed. What a joker you are!!!
 

 
It is clear to me why Sewanee has given your project an imprimatur -- you are their FAVORITE KIND.
 

 
And that said, you cannot harm Tom Williams -- even if you appear headed to a flat-world understanding of the man and his work.

Also, I thank you for the distraction this evening. I was REALLY PISSED OFF that John Kerry DOUBLED DOWN today in his support of the NAZI element in our government. Silly me, I had thought him an actual Constitutional Patriot.

And both my North Carolina and Chicago cases are in court today and tomorrow -- but I forget which is when and am too lazy to check it out. I'll get those results in a day or two in any case.

I sincerely wish you well. MANY people live the kind of thing you are doing and at the level you are able to. I just happen to be with those who GRADUATED and went on beyond grade school in my learning.

Scott


On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 2:34 PM, William Shuman  wrote:

 
 
Scott,

I'm enjoying your memoir.

You posted on my Facebook page the Tennessee never referred to himself as "wounded". I call your attention to verse vii of his poem "Androgyne, Mon Amour" published in New Dimensions 1979.

William Shuman
 


 
William Shuman as Tennessee Williams
 
 
 
.

No comments: