Friday, June 7, 2013

COMPLETE Email Thread with a CIA or NSA NARCO-TRAFFICKER (who was sent to kill me)

 
While Jade Luz is too thin from Meth, his son is too fat from his parents promoting it. People on METH apparently LIKE to harm their children in ways that NO ONE CARES ABOUT!!!


For MORE about how Jade Luz tried to murder me a month or so ago, please see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/05/jade-luz-meant-to-assassinate-me-in.html .
 
 
For pics of Jean-Marie Thibodeau, please see previous posting.
 
 
That said, Jean-Marie EQUALS Jade Luz in METH and NARCO-TRAFFICKING type -- as well as their CIA/Let's-Kill-Scott campaigns that BOTH had to give up.






>>> THE EMAIL THREAD:


Thank you, but from what you have accidentally allowed me to know in our several emails and HOT phone calls, you will NOT be able to complete your mission with me.

I wish you GREAT SUCCESS in all your GOOD endeavors -- and a safe flight to your next Port!!!

Scott


On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 8:43 AM, Jean-Marie Thibodeau <pommard@live.com> wrote:
i will call later this morning. got a few emergencies in montreal and had to wait till 9am there to contact offices. i will try to visit this afternoon or tomorrow morning if it is better for you. let me know what is best for you and i will do my best to see you.
as you know i am with 30 persons here and it is difficult to run to you even if i want your tongue on me from head to feet. i also want to taste you from head to feet, it will take longer for me but i am a good player and will take care on each of your body and want to visit each orifice with my tongue! i am hard again writing it


Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 08:03:37 -0500
Subject: Re: you are a confident man, i love it
From: scottdkenan@gmail.com
To: pommard@live.com; scottdkenan@gmail.com; scott@scottkenan.com

Dear Mr. Sweaty Desire,

Perhaps I will have to lick off any sweat -- my inner-bovinity sometimes needing a good salt-lick.

It took me twenty minutes to find your hotel online due your calling it "The Secret" -- a totally generic term making search for it extraordinarily difficult, but I persisted, and I have some SECRETS about its being built -- which occurred largely in 2010, when across the street, from the site, I was ATTEMPTED to be murdered (by drugs) by Dr. John Mabrey Crouch, an American expat whom US Consular Agent Kelly Trainor had recommended to my mother for my therapy.

Dr. Crouch had once been head of the largest American Hospital here -- largely because he had in the 1970s married a woman he later discovered was the LARGEST exporter of cocaine to the USA, and as he FREELY ADMITTED TO ME several times, that was how HE became part of the CIA narco-traffickers here. At the time he was recommended to me, Dr. Crouch had lost his position, lost nearly all his patients, and had for some time been living in his very low-rent one-room office behind a curtain and on a cot with a single-burner hot plate. His truck was falling apart and could not be started without a jump, and he got pissed off at his Mexican girlfriend who owned the LARGEST taco stand catering to those building your hotel, tied her stand to his truck one night and PULLED IT APART.

She sued him and he was forced to move out of his office into his small, neglected plant nursery where he was allowing me to live in exchange for watering duties -- and in a few weeks I had enormously improved his stock so he SHOULD have been able to sell many of his incredible plants (I've always been a HUGE gardener). At night, I would sit in the nursery, smoke pot, and listen to my iPod -- often zoning out completely -- and often waking up to the herd of about three dozen local raccoons who frequently passed through the nursery to roam the local streets at night -- these animals being TWICE the size of those that live in the USA, and content to just brush my legs without being either threatening or friendly.

But Kelly Trainor was appointed by Bill Clinton -- the first US President (other than Daddy Bush who SET UP the CIA as a narco-trafficking unit) to CONSCIOUSLY encourage the US Government to MONOPOLIZE worldwide heavy drug trade. Reagan SEEMED part of all this, but he was just a puppet of Cheney/Daddy Bush. She and I have HAD WORDS, as you might imagine -- and I've tried MANY TIMES to get her fired. She KNEW Dr. Mabrey-Crouch had been thoroughly discredited and reduced to poverty and disgrace -- yet she recommended my mother hire him (Mom actually PAID Mabrey-Crouch to GET ME ON DRUGS NO MATTER WHAT), as one of Puerto Vallarta's TOP psychiatrists!!!

And the last time I spoke IN PERSON at the Consulate with Kelly, she knew FAR TOO MUCH about what happened to him after that for her NOT to be intimately connected to him.

HA!!!

But as you've said and I believe: you are a "simple" person and not used to having to research every one and everything before acting to be able to KEEP YOUR LIFE -- and I am now retired from politics, and might-could use a good SALT LICK.

I look forward to your call and to meeting you. EVERY person who contacted me through SilverDaddies in the past has ACTUALLY BEEN part of the Drug Mafia in the USA, Mexico, and Spain -- except a French Canadian who works for Air Canada and used to visit me in Atlanta in the early 1990s. we'd lost contact for nearly twenty years and then he found me through it and got together this past January when he was in town with friends. So I have NO PROBLEM with Jeans from Canada -- he being a Jean-Noel, and you a Jean-Marie.

Scott


On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 4:39 AM, Jean-Marie Thibodeau <pommard@live.com> wrote:
good morning Scott,

as i said i get up early, i am going back to bed for 2 hours and will contact again after.
I am a simple man that like to date other simple guys.
i just woke up, my skin was humid and slippery. i needed a glass of water and now on my way to bed again.
i enjoyed our conversation yesterday and look forward to our meeting, you have a serious effect on me. i am quite sure that if i spend time alone with you, it wont take long before i start sweating of desire for you.


From: pommard@live.com
To: scottdkenan
Subject: RE: you are a confident man, i love it
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 16:43:08 -0400

got it and we talked since. i am happy and excited about meeting you. i dont date a lot but you sound charming and would to spend time with you. take care.


Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 11:42:17 -0500
Subject: Re: you are a confident man, i love it
From: scottdkenan
To: pommard@live.com

Some peculiarity happened and I'm not certain you got this. My computer claimed it didn't go before and that i had no Internet connection -- but when I managed later to get one, it showed as having gone!!! Sorry if this is duplicate and I hope to hear from you soon.

Scott


On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Scott Kenan wrote:

Hey Jean-Marie -- I am indeed confident about many things, but frankly, the events in my life the last few years have kept me from actually dating until very recently. I chanced into some info about heavy narco-trafficking, and spent the last year helping the Mexican Government chase a lot of American CIA/Republican narco-traffickers out of Puerto Vallarta -- and MANY guys had come on to me who were actually part of the mafia -- both Mexicans and Americans. I simply had to stop even thinking about that.

This means that I am ready to really relax with someone interesting and fun -- and then maybe get FRISKY. I love to show appreciation for someone cool. Mental, spiritual, and physical. I'm not too hung up about things and so if all goes well, I would want to show you some KEEN appreciation. Being a bottom also, I KNOW what makes us wild or whimpering and of course have been known to top as well. Plus I hope that you like that I'm nearly seven feet tall. That part is a total novelty act -- that can be fun to play with, although total height fetishists who get off ONLY on that are a bore.

Now everything is safe for me again and I am relaxed and getting back to my serious writing. I'll give you a PDF copy of my memoir of working for playwright Tennessee Williams that includes the promises I made to Jackie Kennedy Onassis about getting President Kennedy's REVENGE after she told me secrets that TW already knew, if you like. John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER and many Williams scholars gave it a rave.

How do we get in better contact? I've been having internet connection difficulties and my home connection is often unreliable. I have a house at the top of the hill over the southernmost tunnel, about 20 stories above sea level. I can see all of old town from here and we could even cook on stove or grill in my garden if that's interesting.

My local cell: 322-XXX-XXXX. 

Email me back if you have troubles calling. And I apologize for the delay but had overnight Internet difficulties. It's not often that I find myself so attracted to a "smoothie" like you -- but something has me quite interested. Having allowed my SD membership to laps, I have NOT seen your gallery.

Scott

 
On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 3:45 PM, Jean-Marie Thibodeau <pommard@live.com> wrote:

your comment: "You'll be glad you did (I expect). HA!!!

send the message that you know how hot you"re and i love it!
 


No comments: