Wednesday, June 26, 2013

For This PERFECT Communication . . .





>>> I NOMINATE SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL TO THE PANTHEON OF WORLD-RECOGNIZED GODS.



Scott David Kenan
A Messenger






* * *



>>> EXTRAVAGANT

BONUS!!! !!! !!!:




My communication this afternoon with Saper Law, LLC, Chicago:




Ha-HA!!! I have been meaning to ON BLOG correct my blaming your business for those problems I had. I came to realize they had to come from hackers.

I have no idea what to make of ANY of this FAKE LEGAL WRANGLING that uses a law suit that was never legally served to me, but since you have rather CHEEKILY referred to the difficulties I have had with viruses, I'm more inclined to work WITH YOU toward whatever it is you ACTUALLY WANT -- but you must state it PLAINLY, CONCISELY, and HONESTLY.

As you already know from being emailed an earlier posting, I have no reason legally or morally to massage your minds (or preferably penises -- men only, I hope), but I have THOROUGHLY ENJOYED our little tango, so am rather amenable to suggestions to amend my blog to your client's satisfaction -- and we can even pretend that is ACTUALLY Jed Clampon, if you wish.

So please respond (someone using your firm's domain in their email address), and I will happily entertain ideas and likely act on them to your satisfaction. I won't even DEMAND a shirtless photo of Mr. Emerson Oertel first.

Scott David Kenan


or





YOU decide.

.

No comments: